Lamborghini Talk banner

New limited edition Lamborghini coming out, it'll be a modern version of the Countach

33337 Views 348 Replies 47 Participants Last post by  Dennisben
I heard from my dealer that Lambo will be showing a limited edition (around a 100) car which will be a modern version of the Countach. It'll be based on the Aventador but look like a modern Countach. The car is to celebrate the 50 year anniversary of the Countach. Price will be similar to the Sian, not sure when they'll be showing the car. My guess is Quail which is still on but we shall see.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Premium Member
1,296 Posts
So skeptical, but hopeful. Not likely in my price range, but one can dream and enjoy staring at it.
The vehicle in the article is uninspiring for the name/badge Countach.

· Premium Member
1,296 Posts
While I do get Human’s viewpoint… (sorry for the typo)

Bugatti is using a quad turbocharged engine to get those HP, and the heart of the Aventador (and the flagship predecessors for Lamborghini) is a long heritage of NA V12. Tradition still means something.

This isn’t a purely HP race. The previous iteration of this car did hold the Nurburgring record, and the Mercedes that beat it has only 720 hp.

I’m not an engineer, but increases by 10, probably mean they’ve pushed the limit of this V12 platform sans turbo/supercharging. It wouldn’t make sense to invest a ton of money into major overhaul when it’s the end of the line for this line. (Pun intended).

There isn’t a car anywhere near this price range that I would prefer to have over the Avendador, and the Countach tribute is still an Aventador, though a rare and special one, that will be worth an enormous amount of money, given the number of vehicles produced.

You probably aren’t a huge fan of their hamburgers, but it’s hard to argue with the success of McDonalds business model.

just for you Russ, Isn’t it just a car anyway?

· Premium Member
1,296 Posts
It’s worse than that as $3 million doesn’t even get you the car if you were ready to pull the trigger.

I never dreamt it would be so hard to find a dealer to give $400 k for a car at sticker that I’m willing to wait a year to receive.

Reactions: AngelOfMurci

· Premium Member
1,296 Posts
I am dissenting on this one. I have really tried to like it… but I’m with @Billionaires. It’s just bad

You can’t make a joke worse than this design. And btw have you seen the price?

If offered one for free, but I had to keep it for the rest of my life, I’d pass before committing the garage space.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts