Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,938 Posts
I heard from my dealer that Lambo will be showing a limited edition (around a 100) car which will be a modern version of the Countach. It'll be based on the Aventador but look like a modern Countach. The car is to celebrate the 50 year anniversary of the Countach. Price will be similar to the Sian, not sure when they'll be showing the car. My guess is Quail which is still on but we shall see.
That sounds incredible, a modern day Countach would be really exciting, but with that limited to 100 units it will probably be out of reach to us ordinary buyers. I would love to hear more about it.

Reactions: Huracaan

· Registered
21,938 Posts
Maybe we can pool our weekly allowance and buy one as a group? I’ll drive it on Friday’s and Saturdays, you guys can have the other days.

One more thing, don’t let the spouse know. It’ll be our man cave secret!
So I guess you will have to move to Hawaii then?

· Registered
21,938 Posts
I wil believe it when I see it
Hate to be the negative nelly, very very doubtful.
Yeah, I kind of feel the same way, but it sure would be neat if it were to come about.

· Registered
21,938 Posts
To me that just looks like a regular old Aventador with a slightly different rear bumper. Would love to see a drastically different style mimic attempt at the Countach if they're actually going to do it, particularly if it's going to be some multi-million dollar, 100 production units type of thing. The Sian is based on the Aventador too and looks a lot different than an Aventador with special badges on the side. But perhaps this will simply be another special edition trim for the Aventador that is still in the SVJ price range.
Yes, it does look pretty cool, but just looks like an Aventador with some upgrades.

· Registered
21,938 Posts
Russ you will need another new car in a year or so. With all the new ones you buy , you can probably get on the list. If they actually make one that is like the countach, it would probably double in value. Worth looking into. I dont buy new ones so I am dogmeat as far as Lambo is concerned. Lee
Lee, it’s getting tougher each time I buy a new one now, my wife is starting to ask for shiny glittery things. I can’t have that it would cut into my Lamborghini budget. What’s a guy to do?

· Registered
21,938 Posts
So does anybody have an idea of the price point for this new gem?

· Registered
21,938 Posts

· Registered
21,938 Posts

· Registered
21,938 Posts
:giggle: That's too funny, you know I was going to post that video but I exercised restraint...........but I did want to post it...........glad you did. Gotta have fun!
You got me thinking like you do, dangerous!

· Registered
21,938 Posts
Does anyone here own a Lamborghini Sián? How does the hybrid compare to the Aventador or it's spin-offs?
I guess "I want to" doesn't count, and of course even if I could, that would probably be the last straw in my marriage.

· Registered
21,938 Posts
I would probably be too nervous to drive it anywhere. I get a little nervous even now when people follow too close to me.

· Registered
21,938 Posts
That is extremely underwhelming to me, and even a little ugly.

· Registered
21,938 Posts
Is it still thought to be in the 1 million dollar range?

· Registered
21,938 Posts
It seems to have gone dead? I haven’t seen anything new in months.

· Registered
21,938 Posts
Isn’t it about now when someone says “it’s just a car”?

Reactions: AzusilApps

· Registered
21,938 Posts
Looking a little like a Pantera / Mangusta to me.

· Registered
21,938 Posts
As much as I want to love that car, I can’t. Just not doing it for me.

· Registered
21,938 Posts
My friend spec'd his...green with tan interior. It's going to be a stunner.
I’d love to see that, my favorite combination.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts