Lamborghini Talk banner

Mini car

3K views 22 replies 17 participants last post by  Motorv8tion 
#1 ·
Just curious, after how long did you get your Perf mini car in the mail? I got my perf about a month ago but still have not received it. Dealer said will take a few months? Is that correct?

#3 ·
Got my HP spyder back in the first week of Nov 2018. Still have not received my scale model yet

#5 ·
I only got one with one of mine. Nothing ever came for the other 2.

#7 ·
In Germany, the dealer usually gives you the 1:18 scale model when you pick up your new car. I heard that this is actually the case in many other countries as well.
Unfortunately my car arrived earlier at the dealership than my model. LOL
Maybe the manufacturer has production issues and has too many orders?
My dealer promised to inform me when my model arrives, so I don't worry.

#13 ·
Received the replica model of my Perf Spyder today - approximately three and a half months after delivery. I must say that I am impressed with the quality and size (1:18 scale). It is far superior, in every way, compared to the one I received for my 458 Spider.

#15 ·
I got my Huracan Performante model car around two months after the real car but I cannot say that I really like the quality. The brake calipers are too dark (you can barely see they are red) for example. It is a very good quality but I've seen better quality cars from the same company, so maybe they really have some quality issues now.

#21 ·
Mine arrived today, 11 months after I specced the car and placed my order, and 6 months after it was delivered.

Worth the wait, though - the level of detail is spectacular, right down to the gloss black Style Pack finish on the side mirrors and sills, the caliper colours and even the seat options I chose.... Impressive!

#22 ·
Mine has arrived within the past few weeks. It took approximately 11 months from when I took delivery of my car to when I took delivery of the model.

Very well made down to the details. Customized to fit your spec including paint, interior options (carbon seats, even the extra speaker grills for the Sensonum are included), wheel choice, brake caliper color, style package, etc.

Smells like fresh paint too.