Shipping from Georgia to MS - Lamborghini Forum

homeFORUMSGARAGECALENDARADSSTAFFINFO
Go Back   Lamborghini Forum > Marketplace > Car Dealers, Transporters, Parts Supplier Rating

Car Dealers, Transporters, Parts Supplier Rating Customer Feedback

Lamborghini-Talk.com is the premier Lamborghini All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-25-2015, 11:01 AM
Silver Supporter
Silver Site Supporter

Gallery: 3
Default Shipping from Georgia to MS

Shipping a car from Georgia to Mississippi. Who should I use?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-25-2015, 11:16 AM
Supporting Vendor

Gallery: 0

so close...

ROAD TRIP!

(425)787-6200

Sign-up for our
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Like us on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 03-25-2015, 11:28 AM
Silver Supporter
Silver Site Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by roytoy2003 View Post
so close...

ROAD TRIP!
You'd put 400 miles on your Lambo on the interstate right out the gate? LOL!!

Old 03-25-2015, 12:04 PM
Supporting Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kratos View Post

HELL YEA...its a car, you bought it to enjoy it, not look at it. Would you have your new Toyota PU truck but on a trailer to you?

I can give you some of the best road trips I have had...

Bought my new 2001 Diablo 6.0, drove it from Salt Lake City to Seattle...1800 miles

Bought my NEW 2010 LP670-4SV, drove it straight from San Fran to Seattle 970 miles...

Bought a new 04 Gallardo, drove from Dallas to Seattle, 2300 plus miles..

They are a TOY to enjoy, dont worry about the miles, you paid good money, now have fun with your hard earned miles...ENJOY LIFE!!

Or like I always say, if your NEW GIRLFRIEND is hot, you going to just look at her and let the NEXT guy have fun with her...USE IT you have no idea when your time to leave this earth is up...and you CANT take it with you.

When is the last time you saw an armored truck in a funeral possession??

(425)787-6200

Sign-up for our

Like us on

Old 03-25-2015, 12:07 PM
Supporting Vendor

Quote:

PLUS if you don't think your new Lambo can handle 400 miles on a straight run on a highway....maybe you shouldn't buy it...is its reliability that bad??

(425)787-6200

Sign-up for our

Like us on

Old 03-25-2015, 01:14 PM
Silver Supporter
Silver Site Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by roytoy2003 View Post
PLUS if you don't think your new Lambo can handle 400 miles on a straight run on a highway....maybe you shouldn't buy it...is its reliability that bad??
This is my first exotic. And you know how you were with your first baby, lol. Road chips, debris, bugs all over the bumper and shields.....that's just not something I envision on the first day. LOL
Old 03-27-2015, 04:39 AM

About Us - Intercity Lines, Inc

Used them three times.First class all the way
Old 03-27-2015, 06:51 AM

Quote:
Absolutely! Thats what I did.....

I went to home depot, taped up the front end with blue painter's tape and drove it 700 miles
Its really just a car man. A material possession. Who cares if you get a little rock ship or bug on the windshield here and there. In the grand scheme of things it really doesnt matter.
I'm glad I realized early on that our planet is just a spec of dust floating around in space and we are just a spec of dust on our planet. That helped me put things in perspective. It helped me find balance, and i'm glad I did before my first child was born.

Last edited by donblackie; 03-27-2015 at 06:56 AM.
Old 03-27-2015, 07:40 AM
Silver Supporter
Silver Site Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjc4scab View Post
About Us - Intercity Lines, Inc

Used them three times.First class all the way
Thanks! I'll look them up.
Old 03-27-2015, 11:13 AM

Quote:
Thanks! I'll look them up.
Kratos

I bet Roy from Cats has great shippers he uses too!

I'll also mention JP Logistics. George and his team there are top notch
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lamborghini Forum > Marketplace > Car Dealers, Transporters, Parts Supplier Rating

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Lamborghini Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Security Question
**Required, this field is not shown to others. Enter ONLY vowel letters in the word: Lamborghini
Full Name
Your Full REAL Name
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in