Lambo Gold Coast experiences? - Lamborghini Forum

homeFORUMSGARAGECALENDARADSSTAFFINFO
Go Back   Lamborghini Forum > Marketplace > Car Dealers, Transporters, Parts Supplier Rating

Car Dealers, Transporters, Parts Supplier Rating Customer Feedback

Lamborghini-Talk.com is the premier Lamborghini All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-09-2019, 05:51 PM

Gallery: 0
Default Lambo Gold Coast experiences?

I've been back and forth between a Gallardo LP570 or a Huracan LP580 - there's a verde mantis LP580 at Lambo Gold Coast in Chicago that I'm interested in.

I've read some pretty bad things about this dealer, but have also heard they've been improving recently.

The car needs annual service and rear tires (I'm surprised they don't bring their inventory up to speed). Salesman has been good so far - waiting for him to get back to me regarding having a PPI done. The car is under warranty until Feb 2020 thankfully.

Anything to watch out for with these guys?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-09-2019, 07:45 PM
Silver Supporter
Silver Site Supporter

Gallery: 5

I would say a PPI is mandatory. What would concern me would be the fact the the owner burned through those rear tires already. I would assume it’s due to frequent burn out which doesn’t happen without provocation. These cars can take a pretty good beating but you need to know everything else is good. JMO

2017 Huracan Giallo Inti 610-4 Spyder :sold
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2016 Huracan Blu Lemans 610-4 Spyder Sold
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2012 Gallardo Black 550-2 Spyder Sold

2008 Gallardo Black Spyder Sold
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 06-09-2019, 10:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russk View Post
I would say a PPI is mandatory. What would concern me would be the fact the the owner burned through those rear tires already. I would assume itís due to frequent burn out which doesnít happen without provocation. These cars can take a pretty good beating but you need to know everything else is good. JMO
The car has 12k miles, so I'm not too concerned with the condition of the tires.

Will not buy the car without them allowing a PPI!

Old 06-10-2019, 02:09 AM
Silver Supporter
Silver Site Supporter

PM me. I know them well and can help out if needed.
2014 BMW M5
2007 BMW M5
2017 MB GLE350
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Old 06-12-2019, 08:10 PM

Had a bad experience with a salesman, who was promptly taken care of. Thanks to Jr Mint.

Last edited by Cires; 06-13-2019 at 05:00 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lamborghini Forum > Marketplace > Car Dealers, Transporters, Parts Supplier Rating

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Lamborghini Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Security Question
**Required, this field is not shown to others. Enter ONLY vowel letters in the word: Lamborghini
Full Name
Your Full REAL Name
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in