Typical Gallardo Owner - Lamborghini Forum

homeFORUMSGARAGECALENDARADSSTAFFINFO
Go Back   Lamborghini Forum > Discussion Groups > Model Specific Discussions > Gallardo

Lamborghini-Talk.com is the premier Lamborghini All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-14-2019, 10:02 AM

Gallery: 0
Default Typical Gallardo Owner

How would you describe a typical Gallardo owner and how is he different from Ferrari, Porsche, or McLaren owner?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-14-2019, 12:07 PM
Supporting Vendor

Default Typical Gallardo Owner

All kidding aside, the lambo always gets more looks than any of the above. You guys can try to explain why, but thatís the truth.

Get a Ferrari if you want lap times. Get a Lamborghini is you want lap dances . Lol! joking but heard that a while ago and itís funny.
Stay tuned! Real carbon fiber remote keys, real carbon dash and console pieces, real carbon SL wings, side skirts, engine panels, silicone intakes hoses, billet rocker switches for center of dash, LOC/Fabspeed exhausts, and OEM Lambo parts (Lambo tax kinda still applies for these)

Call or text 717-319-2100 24/7
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 08-16-2019, 04:38 AM
Silver Supporter
Silver Site Supporter

Hahahaha nice!

Old 08-16-2019, 06:38 AM

Other than having the financial means to afford the car, I don't think there is a "typical" Gallardo owner. Based on my experience, we are very diverse in age, race, and background. But we all share a love for the Gallardo which it what makes it great!
Old 08-16-2019, 07:40 AM

I also don't think there is a "typical" Gallardo owner aside from people that can and want to spend that kind of money on a car, which goes for all of the exotics. Some owners are true car enthusiasts, some just want attention, some just want to fit the mold of being wealthy, some are DIY guys, others can't tell a wrench from a socket. Given Lamborghini's history of bold design including aggressive styling, wild colors and performance characteristics, I do assume that for many the Gallardo has an appeal of being more exciting and perhaps brash than a Ferrari or McLaren in a similar price range. That's why I bought one at least...
Old 08-16-2019, 08:36 AM
Silver Supporter
Silver Site Supporter

Gallery: 5

The only thing that I have noticed, it seems Lamborghini owners are a bit younger than Ferrari owners. And yes at nearly 73 I must be the exception, lol.

2017 Huracan Giallo Inti 610-4 Spyder :sold
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2016 Huracan Blu Lemans 610-4 Spyder Sold
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2012 Gallardo Black 550-2 Spyder Sold

2008 Gallardo Black Spyder Sold
Old 08-16-2019, 08:43 AM

I do agree with Russk in that Lamborghini owners from just what I have seen tends to draw the younger owners. Its probably their more aggressive and angular styling that attracts a different owner. I have also noticed too that McLaren seems to be most popular now with younger owners. After driving a 570S and a 720S, as crazy as it may seem, I still prefer my LP due to the sheer raw feeling when I drive it. The 720S is definitely a beast but McLaren feels like computer. I haven't driven a Huracan yet so maybe it just becomes more computer like with newer cars.
Old 08-16-2019, 11:25 AM

The average age of a brand-new supercar buyer in the US in 2018 was roughly:

McLaren = 45
Ferrari = 47
Lambo = 48

Buyers are 99% male, 1% female. Some say it will be 15% female by 2040, as cars electrify and become less noisy and women get richer.

One reason Lambo launched the Urus model was to attract younger buyers with young families and try to bring down that average age by a few years. Make the base younger.

By personality, Ferrari owners here in the UK tend to be uber-serious. Lambo owners tend to be young-at-heart. Go to a Ferrari meet and most are a bit nerdy. Go to a Lambo meet and most are a bit jokey. One Diablo guy rolled up to a recent Sunday meet in a white vest with egg stains down the front (from his rushed breakfast)

And, as the old saying goes...

Ferrari for lap time... Lambo for lap dance.
Old 08-17-2019, 01:24 PM

Ok, so I guess I fit the profile...sortof ...I'm forty(+)thirty two But I'm still waiting for the lap dance. My brain thinks forty but the body says 72 in the morning.

Steve
70 Dodge Challenger 511 cu in Hemi (gone)
32 Ford Highboy Roadster SBC with blower (gone)
84 Van Diemen Formula Atlantic (gone)
83 Lamborghini Countach (gone)
84 Ferrari 308 GTSI QV (gone)
84 Porsche 944S (gone)
79 Corvette L-82 (gone)
72 Maserati Bora (gone)
58 Chevrolet with 409 cu in 425hp (gone)
51 Plymouth Business Coupe G/Gas (drag car gone)
Old 08-17-2019, 01:51 PM
Supporting Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by slkret123 View Post
Ok, so I guess I fit the profile...sortof ...I'm forty(+)thirty two But I'm still waiting for the lap dance. My brain thinks forty but the body says 72 in the morning.

Steve
Ha. Cool sig of cars! So, how was the countach? And how do you like the prowler. Pretty cool that after all those you ended up with a white Se Gallardo.
Stay tuned! Real carbon fiber remote keys, real carbon dash and console pieces, real carbon SL wings, side skirts, engine panels, silicone intakes hoses, billet rocker switches for center of dash, LOC/Fabspeed exhausts, and OEM Lambo parts (Lambo tax kinda still applies for these)

Call or text 717-319-2100 24/7
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lamborghini Forum > Discussion Groups > Model Specific Discussions > Gallardo

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Lamborghini Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Security Question
**Required, this field is not shown to others. Enter ONLY vowel letters in the word: Lamborghini
Full Name
Your Full REAL Name
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in