Trying to get into a Gallardo - Lamborghini Forum

homeFORUMSGARAGECALENDARADSSTAFFINFO
Go Back   Lamborghini Forum > Discussion Groups > Model Specific Discussions > Gallardo

Lamborghini-Talk.com is the premier Lamborghini All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-17-2019, 03:12 PM

Gallery: 0
Default Trying to get into a Gallardo

I'm trying to get into a Gallardo. I found a 2013 LP 560-4 Coupe with 21,000 miles for $125k. What should i look out for and what other options are good for a first Gallardo? All advise is welcomed.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-17-2019, 05:03 PM

Welcome to the forum. I personally just took delivery of my 2013 LP 560-4, and absolutely love it. I find that the 2013 facelift is the most striking looking overall; not overly aggressive, but tasteful and stunning.

For me personally, the following options on top of the car being a 2013 and 2014 were a must:

- Backup camera
- Clear engine bonnet
- Front lift
- q-cintura

In my opinion those are the 4 options that help the resale price the most, and for good reason as they are all really useful, and for q-cintura it really makes the interior pop, as the seats and door cards were designed in the early 2000's and in my opinion show their age without q-cintura.

I also recommend against any car that was optioned to have giant patches of the exterior color in the interior, as it can become a bit of an eyesore if you are driving the car with any frequency.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 09-18-2019, 04:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crusingeek View Post
Welcome to the forum. I personally just took delivery of my 2013 LP 560-4, and absolutely love it. I find that the 2013 facelift is the most striking looking overall; not overly aggressive, but tasteful and stunning.

For me personally, the following options on top of the car being a 2013 and 2014 were a must:

- Backup camera
- Clear engine bonnet
- Front lift
- q-cintura

In my opinion those are the 4 options that help the resale price the most, and for good reason as they are all really useful, and for q-cintura it really makes the interior pop, as the seats and door cards were designed in the early 2000's and in my opinion show their age without q-cintura.

I also recommend against any car that was optioned to have giant patches of the exterior color in the interior, as it can become a bit of an eyesore if you are driving the car with any frequency.
Thank you for the response! This pushes me more to pull the trigger on it since it has all the options you mentioned and it's balloon white with black interior with q-cintura so it's not over the top.

Old 09-18-2019, 05:46 PM

You are talking about the one at Lamborghini Dallas correct? It is very similar to my car, the only differences being the q-cintura stitching is orange threads instead of white, and the exterior is Balloon White instead of Blanco M.

I talked with Justin Brennen about the car a lot and was thinking of purchasing since I'll be driving my car a lot and didn't want to feel too bad about adding miles to car car, but the Balloon White just wasn't my style, I wanted the classic white.

If you like Balloon White you should snag the car as it is a heck of a deal, and Justin was super easy to work, even after I told him I decided I'd rather have the normal white color. But Balloon White is loved by many, and was a $10,000 option from the factory.
Old 09-18-2019, 06:36 PM
Supporting Vendor

Very cool. I just loved balloon white and got lucky to find one. Itís even more rare in pre Lp coupe. Nice choice.

Stay tuned! Real carbon fiber remote keys, real carbon dash, real carbon paddle shifters, console pieces, real carbon SL wings, side skirts, engine panels, silicone intakes hoses, billet rocker switches for center of dash, LOC/Fabspeed exhausts, and OEM Lambo parts (Lambo tax kinda still applies for these)

Call or text 717-319-2100 24/7 - Do Not PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lamborghini Forum > Discussion Groups > Model Specific Discussions > Gallardo

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Lamborghini Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Security Question
**Required, this field is not shown to others. Enter ONLY vowel letters in the word: Lamborghini
Full Name
Your Full REAL Name
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in