TPMS Light wont go away LP560. Completely Stumped - Lamborghini Forum

homeFORUMSGARAGECALENDARADSSTAFFINFO
Go Back   Lamborghini Forum > Discussion Groups > Model Specific Discussions > Gallardo

Lamborghini-Talk.com is the premier Lamborghini All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-07-2019, 10:36 AM

Gallery: 0
Default TPMS Light wont go away LP560. Completely Stumped

Hey guys, was hoping I may be able to get some help here.

I have a 2010 LP 560 and the front tire pressure sensors started to go in/out due to low battery. I had the front ones replaced at discount (from what other guys said worked for them here) and now I have a TPMS light that won't go away.

When I turn on the car it will blink for a bit then stay lit. The dash shows the front left/right sensors are Red and the rear two are green.

When I check the tire pressures on the dash (via the stalk/menu controls) I am showing pressure on all wheels.

The discount shrugged their shoulders and said they don't know what to do.

any ideas?

Thanks!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-07-2019, 11:18 AM
Supporting Vendor

The rear ones need replaced as well. Strange they only told you to do the front. This is normal as you have a 2010 and you always want to replace all 4 front/rear together. It's battery issue and you said you only did the front ones.
Stay tuned! Real carbon fiber remote keys, real carbon dash, real carbon paddle shifters, console pieces, real carbon SL wings, side skirts, engine panels, silicone intakes hoses, billet rocker switches for center of dash, LOC/Fabspeed exhausts, and OEM Lambo parts (Lambo tax kinda still applies for these)

Call or text 717-319-2100 24/7 - Do Not PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 11-08-2019, 09:45 AM

I second that. You need to replace all four. They can often still transmit pressure information with a low battery, but will be signalling that they have a low battery which causes the error.

Old 11-08-2019, 01:07 PM

I am starting to think Discount installed the wrong ones in the front. I went to the store that installed them to have them do the rears, and they were not really sure which ones the car needed, and it was a couple months ago so they were very unaccommodating. I decided to not have them do anything else to the car and cut losses

I ordered the correct 4 sensors and will install them/balance the wheels at a friends place that has the tire equipment.
Old 11-08-2019, 01:28 PM
Supporting Vendor

Cool. Where are you located?
Stay tuned! Real carbon fiber remote keys, real carbon dash, real carbon paddle shifters, console pieces, real carbon SL wings, side skirts, engine panels, silicone intakes hoses, billet rocker switches for center of dash, LOC/Fabspeed exhausts, and OEM Lambo parts (Lambo tax kinda still applies for these)

Old 11-08-2019, 02:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason B View Post
Cool. Where are you located?
In Michigan.
Old 11-08-2019, 02:06 PM
Supporting Vendor

Cool,. Colder temps make that go bad faster...

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lamborghini Forum > Discussion Groups > Model Specific Discussions > Gallardo

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Lamborghini Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Security Question
**Required, this field is not shown to others. Enter ONLY vowel letters in the word: Lamborghini
Full Name
Your Full REAL Name
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in