Titek Titanium Exhuast on Pre-LP - No F1 Sound? - Lamborghini Forum

homeFORUMSGARAGECALENDARADSSTAFFINFO
Go Back   Lamborghini Forum > Discussion Groups > Model Specific Discussions > Gallardo

Lamborghini-Talk.com is the premier Lamborghini All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-09-2019, 05:13 PM

Gallery: 0
Default Titek Titanium Exhuast on Pre-LP - No F1 Sound?

Hi There!

Looking at this exhaust for a Pre LP (which I think is shown in the video). How come the car doesn't have the high-pitched F1 scream that is iconic of the 04-08 cars?

The exhaust is much lighter -- about 11lbs I believe because it's titanium -- but unsure about giving up that scream we all love.

Titek Innovations - 2004-2008 Lamborghini Gallardo Full Titanium exhaust - SP Engineering
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-09-2019, 05:15 PM

Need test pipes or high flow cats...

Sent from my J9110 using Tapatalk
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 09-09-2019, 05:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by typeR View Post
Need test pipes or high flow cats...

Gotcha. So assuming the car in that demo video probably has OEM cats.

Anybody here have videos of the Titek on their cars?

Old 09-09-2019, 05:23 PM

It's because that is the wrong exhaust. You need Kline.
Old 09-09-2019, 05:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gdeer View Post
Gotcha. So assuming the car in that demo video probably has OEM cats.

Anybody here have videos of the Titek on their cars?
I was interested in that exhaust before, but I hardly saw any information on it.

If you want the best sound, go for kline inconel exhaust or b.rogue titanium exhaust.

Old 09-09-2019, 08:37 PM

Best F1 sound I heard in person was LOC and sport cats.
Old 09-10-2019, 10:36 AM
Supporting Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ag02M5 View Post
Best F1 sound I heard in person was LOC and sport cats.
Yep, that's what I have! Smoothest sound quality, and for the money, the LOC is the best system for the price if you aren't looking to spend a fortune. If you want to see more clips, etc. just text me at 717-319-2100 I have a ton on my phone.

Loc also has the X pipe design which gives it that F1 sound. I love this thing.

Oh, the thing is many get a new system and still leave the stock cats on. YOU CAN'T DO THAT, it's just not the same. You need to do high flow cats, or test pipes. HIgh flow cats will be just as loud as test pipes, but you won't get that gas/fuel smell inside you car and all the dripping black.
Stay tuned! Real carbon fiber remote keys, real carbon dash, real carbon paddle shifters, console pieces, real carbon SL wings, side skirts, engine panels, silicone intakes hoses, billet rocker switches for center of dash, LOC/Fabspeed exhausts, and OEM Lambo parts (Lambo tax kinda still applies for these)

Call or text 717-319-2100 24/7

Last edited by Jason B; 09-10-2019 at 06:36 PM.
Old 09-10-2019, 02:22 PM
Supporting Vendor
Silver Site Supporter

If you want a Titanium Gallardo exhaust, we have one. Titanium has higher pitch than a stainless steel. Here is a video from one our customers.

Go to 5:00 minutes

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sean
Hi Tech Exotic

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Specializing in Kevlar clutches for
Lamborghini and Ferrari for over 20 years

1-888-456-0437

Old 09-10-2019, 04:56 PM

I would have to say there is no F-1 sound because this exhaust doesn’t use an X pipe to bring out the high pitch sound. I have a Kline exhaust that definitely gives you the sound that you are looking for and as people already pointed out if you remove the cats it amplifies it that much more.
Old 09-10-2019, 05:06 PM

My old set up was a kline inconel exhaust and test pipe. I did a lot of research before deciding which exhaust to get. Sound is the first priority then weight. I've heard countless of LOC and fabspeed in person, and the kline is in a whole new level sound wise.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lamborghini Forum > Discussion Groups > Model Specific Discussions > Gallardo

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Lamborghini Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Security Question
**Required, this field is not shown to others. Enter ONLY vowel letters in the word: Lamborghini
Full Name
Your Full REAL Name
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in