How many of you worry about leaving the car alone in public? - Page 6 - Lamborghini Forum

homeFORUMSGARAGECALENDARADSSTAFFINFO
Go Back   Lamborghini Forum > Discussion Groups > Model Specific Discussions > Gallardo

Lamborghini-Talk.com is the premier Lamborghini All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-29-2019, 11:14 PM

Gallery: 0

It gives you peace of mind knowing she is safe definitely.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-30-2019, 03:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce 94VT View Post
It gives you peace of mind knowing she is safe definitely.
Absolutely.
3) 2012 Giallo Orion Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 (top notch)
4) 2015 Red Ducati 1299 Panigale S Daytona Edition (virgin)
5) 2017 Daily Chocolate Infinity QX70 (top notch)
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-30-2019, 04:42 AM
Supporting Vendor

Default How many of you worry about leaving the car alone in public?

My owl cam caught this. Again the cam texted me and I had a live view on my phone and didn’t need to keep checking my car and the camera does all the watching.

https://youtu.be/rpQ5u62kGtI

Guy is flipping out before he even comes outta the door. “God... God! man.... Dayuuum, damn, god! Looks like the batmobile...... Lamborghini, weee!”
Stay tuned! Real carbon fiber remote keys, real carbon dash, real carbon paddle shifters, console pieces, real carbon SL wings, side skirts, engine panels, silicone intakes hoses, billet rocker switches for center of dash, LOC/Fabspeed exhausts, and OEM Lambo parts (Lambo tax kinda still applies for these)

Call or text 717-319-2100 24/7
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Old 06-30-2019, 12:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason B View Post
My owl cam caught this. Again the cam texted me and I had a live view on my phone and didn’t need to keep checking my car and the camera does all the watching.

Guy is flipping out before he even comes outta the door. “God... God! man.... Dayuuum, damn, god! Looks like the batmobile...... Lamborghini, weee!”
Only a view in one direction?
Old 06-30-2019, 02:47 PM

Does your owl cam pick up 360 degree footage?
Old 06-30-2019, 06:16 PM
Supporting Vendor

Default How many of you worry about leaving the car alone in public?

Yea well sorta because it also has an inside camera too so you can see live when people park next to you and it picks up through the side windows inside. Also you can turn on these super bright LEDs from your phone if someone is nearby and it thinks your close. Good deterrent and it has another super bright led that faces the outside on the unit that blinks green.
Stay tuned! Real carbon fiber remote keys, real carbon dash, real carbon paddle shifters, console pieces, real carbon SL wings, side skirts, engine panels, silicone intakes hoses, billet rocker switches for center of dash, LOC/Fabspeed exhausts, and OEM Lambo parts (Lambo tax kinda still applies for these)

Last edited by Jason B; 07-01-2019 at 02:51 AM.
Old 06-30-2019, 06:33 PM

That’s really good. Need deterrents to put people off.
Old 06-30-2019, 06:33 PM

Or make them second guess their actions.
Old 07-02-2019, 08:56 AM

Quote:

Jesus 2033. Nice Hat.

I am torn about this because of one bad experience.... That's when I came out from dinner at a restaurant to find footprints ON MY ROOF! Whatever, not dents, just annoying that someone would show complete and utter lack of respect for something that someone else worked hard for.

Having said that; I bought this car for my own fun and excitement. There's an added element of being a hero or a celebrity, and I find enjoyment in that too. I refuse to let ignorant/inconsiderate people be a reason for me to not enjoy the car. The car is insured, and worrying about it constantly isn't worth it to me for the little marks or dings that can be fixed. Of course, it's annoying to deal with, but not worth changing what I want to do because of it.

I intentionally do park using a valet, tip the kid $20 and keep the key. It's always left right up front and the kid running valet deters anything that would have happened so far.
Old Today, 11:01 AM
Supporting Vendor

Quote:
https://owlcam.com/

It’s the best invention ever made. Now you CAN leave you car, for once. I never could before I got this!
I can't believe I'm the only one with this.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lamborghini Forum > Discussion Groups > Model Specific Discussions > Gallardo

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Lamborghini Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Security Question
**Required, this field is not shown to others. Enter ONLY vowel letters in the word: Lamborghini
Full Name
Your Full REAL Name
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in