How many of you worry about leaving the car alone in public? - Page 3 - Lamborghini Forum

homeFORUMSGARAGECALENDARADSSTAFFINFO
Go Back   Lamborghini Forum > Discussion Groups > Model Specific Discussions > Gallardo

Lamborghini-Talk.com is the premier Lamborghini All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-21-2019, 09:22 AM

Gallery: 0

The Gallardos still get a lot of attention, especially the Orange, Green and yellow. When we have to take cars for test drives you can see people with their phones out taking video and pictures all the time. Like most guys have said, if you can park close enough to keep an eye on it that's probably the best bet. Other people don't care about your exotic car like you do, it's a shame.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-21-2019, 11:31 AM
Supporting Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by routt73 View Post
car shows are the worst - that is one place to NEVER leave it unattended
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLYINRYAN71 View Post
Like most guys have said, if you can park close enough to keep an eye on it that's probably the best bet. Other people don't care about your exotic car like you do, it's a shame.
I could NOT own this car without this:

www.owlcam.com - if someone leans on it, it will text me. Also, live streaming from my phone. It's the best thing since sliced bread and it's 100% peace of mind!!! I'm trying to get setup as a reseller but it's been taking forever. It's incredible!
Stay tuned! Real carbon fiber remote keys, real carbon dash and console pieces, real carbon SL wings, side skirts, engine panels, silicone intakes hoses, billet rocker switches for center of dash, LOC/Fabspeed exhausts, and OEM Lambo parts (Lambo tax kinda still applies for these)

Call or text 717-319-2100 24/7
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 06-21-2019, 12:54 PM

I never leave mine out of sight, to much of a liability.

Old 06-21-2019, 07:55 PM

My G gets a TON of attention. You don't really see a lot of Lambos around here, so it's still a very hot commodity.
Old 06-21-2019, 09:09 PM
Supporting Vendor

Default How many of you worry about leaving the car alone in public?

Oh and this cam has a super bright greeen strobe that blinks that really deters people. This picture does no justice but it’s super bright at night and people walk away when They see it. Click the animated gif I did below.

https://ibb.co/DVtN9SY

This is a poor video, but it's so bright it will light up the garage when it's dark. I think this is also why no one touches it. And this is built into the owl cam.
Stay tuned! Real carbon fiber remote keys, real carbon dash and console pieces, real carbon SL wings, side skirts, engine panels, silicone intakes hoses, billet rocker switches for center of dash, LOC/Fabspeed exhausts, and OEM Lambo parts (Lambo tax kinda still applies for these)

Last edited by Jason B; 06-21-2019 at 09:12 PM.
Old 06-21-2019, 09:16 PM

My mistake, sorry.

Last edited by swift93; 06-21-2019 at 09:24 PM.
Old 06-22-2019, 11:49 AM

Lamborghini's old or new will always create allot of interest. Something you have to live with. I would never leave my car out of sight when out.
Old 06-22-2019, 12:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason B View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by routt73 View Post
car shows are the worst - that is one place to NEVER leave it unattended
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLYINRYAN71 View Post
Like most guys have said, if you can park close enough to keep an eye on it that's probably the best bet. Other people don't care about your exotic car like you do, it's a shame.
I could NOT own this car without this:

www.owm.com - if someone leans on it, it will text me. Also, live streaming from my phone. It's the best thing since sliced bread and it's 100% peace of mind!!! I'm trying to get setup as a reseller but it's been taking forever. It's incredible!
What is it.? Link is dead
Old 06-22-2019, 04:55 PM
Supporting Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2013LP550-2 View Post
What is it.? Link is dead

https://owlcam.com/

Itís the best invention ever made. Now you CAN leave you car, for once. I never could before I got this!

Old 06-24-2019, 03:26 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to FL_Beachman

Plus and minus here. I do not drive mine daily however I live in Boca Raton, FL and there are exotics everywhere and see them daily, however i also use common sense where i park. I drive it to my business on Fridays once in while-its located in a professional building with a garage and there a few other exotics we always park together and never had an issues. Never ever leave car unlocked at car show someone will open it for sure and sit in it or have their kids sit in it. Had mine at car show, was locked came back after walking around to find two child size full hand print of chocolate on the drivers side door-blame the parents not kid. If i park in public its always where i can see it even with all the exotics here and during season (that is when the snowbirds visit from Nov to April) we get the out of town guess from iowa who have never seen these. If there nice about it i will open it let them sit it in take pics whatever usually young kids, if there an ahole and ask some dumbass questions i reply with something nice like i always get my financial advice from someone who drives a Honda or come on it's South Florida were all drug dealers lol
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lamborghini Forum > Discussion Groups > Model Specific Discussions > Gallardo

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Lamborghini Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Security Question
**Required, this field is not shown to others. Enter ONLY vowel letters in the word: Lamborghini
Full Name
Your Full REAL Name
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in