Home Depot Gallardo? - Lamborghini Forum

homeFORUMSGARAGECALENDARADSSTAFFINFO
Go Back   Lamborghini Forum > Discussion Groups > Model Specific Discussions > Gallardo

Lamborghini-Talk.com is the premier Lamborghini All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-28-2019, 04:25 PM
Supporting Vendor

Gallery: 0
Default Home Depot Gallardo?

Just Home Depot
Stay tuned! Real carbon fiber remote keys, real carbon dash, real carbon paddle shifters, console pieces, real carbon SL wings, side skirts, engine panels, silicone intakes hoses, billet rocker switches for center of dash, LOC/Fabspeed exhausts, and OEM Lambo parts (Lambo tax kinda still applies for these)

Call or text 717-319-2100 24/7 - Do Not PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-28-2019, 05:54 PM
Silver Supporter
Silver Site Supporter

A very pretty car. Love the wheels

Obviously an owner saving money shopping so he can buy the next bit of carbon fibre or similar to adorn his pride and joy

cheers,

john
1969 Jaguar XKE roadster, midnight blue, manual, 5.1L 6cyl-356 bhp,415 ft-lbs
2006 Toyota LandCruiser, white, auto, 4.2L 6 cyl turbo diesel
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 06-28-2019, 07:41 PM

She’s a beaut

Old 07-01-2019, 11:18 AM

Very nice car.

I take mine to Home Depot all the time, but I park far away
Old 07-01-2019, 01:06 PM

If you're not using your Gallardo to pick up 2"x4"s at Home Depot, you're just not living your best life
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 26870250_2139476132947316_9139027460505993216_n.jpg (101.0 KB, 31 views)
Old 07-01-2019, 02:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by supradedupra View Post
If you're not using your Gallardo to pick up 2"x4"s at Home Depot, you're just not living your best life
Beware that shopping cart lurking in the background! He’s aimed right at your front left fender.
2008 Gallardo SL (Sold)
Old 07-01-2019, 02:49 PM
Silver Supporter
Silver Site Supporter

Gallery: 5

What amazes me is how beautiful and timeless that Gallardo still looks.

2017 Huracan Giallo Inti 610-4 Spyder :sold
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2016 Huracan Blu Lemans 610-4 Spyder Sold
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2012 Gallardo Black 550-2 Spyder Sold

2008 Gallardo Black Spyder Sold
Old 07-02-2019, 06:47 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to FL_Beachman

I drive mine to the office from time to time on Fridays and stop in Publix on the way home all the time and park out in left field. Always amusing i have been followed into the store more than once I guess they want to know the secret of how i buy lettuce?
Every few months we will get together for early sat morning McDonalds take over just for fun -line up the cars in the drive through for photo ops. The 18yr olds behind the counter freak out
Old 07-03-2019, 08:39 AM
Supporting Vendor

Default Home Depot Gallardo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by routt73 View Post
many thanks to Luc Donckerwolke (final design of Gallardo)

Iím going to have to read more about him. One more from Home Depot. Balloon white can really change in the lighting.

Stay tuned! Real carbon fiber remote keys, real carbon dash, real carbon paddle shifters, console pieces, real carbon SL wings, side skirts, engine panels, silicone intakes hoses, billet rocker switches for center of dash, LOC/Fabspeed exhausts, and OEM Lambo parts (Lambo tax kinda still applies for these)

Call or text 717-319-2100 24/7 - Do Not PM.
Old 07-03-2019, 10:07 AM

Balloon white is an awesome color. Definitely my favorite. It has so many layers and characters. It can be bluish, it can look silver, bronze, pure white and so on...

Sent from my J9110 using Tapatalk
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lamborghini Forum > Discussion Groups > Model Specific Discussions > Gallardo

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Lamborghini Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Security Question
**Required, this field is not shown to others. Enter ONLY vowel letters in the word: Lamborghini
Full Name
Your Full REAL Name
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in