FGPSTUFF LP-560 bumper install with pics - Lamborghini Forum

homeFORUMSGARAGECALENDARADSSTAFFINFO
Go Back   Lamborghini Forum > Discussion Groups > Model Specific Discussions > Gallardo

Lamborghini-Talk.com is the premier Lamborghini All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-22-2015, 02:16 PM

Gallery: 0
Default FGPSTUFF LP-560 bumper install with pics

So I bought this fiberglass bumper from FGPSTUFF. I bought the bumper and SL side skirts with carbon fiber splitter shipped to Houston, TX for total price including shipping $2400.

You can probably get the just the bumper for $1300 shipped.

Came in a crate packed nicely
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20151016_103137.jpg (77.7 KB, 340 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20151016_103504.jpg (90.8 KB, 322 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20151016_105422.jpg (57.7 KB, 354 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20151016_105244.jpg (46.0 KB, 323 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20151016_105334.jpg (48.1 KB, 327 views)

Last edited by toolie; 10-22-2015 at 02:20 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-22-2015, 02:19 PM

I took the bumper to a body shop for fitment and paint. Bodyshop had to do some adjustments to get it to fit and also needs finishing to get it ready for paint.

Fitment is pretty good for an aftermarket bumper with little adjusting. They will do some modifications to try to get it looking perfect.

Initial install looks pretty good to me..what do you guys think?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20151021_171042.jpg (50.8 KB, 355 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20151021_171219.jpg (35.9 KB, 311 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20151021_171229.jpg (36.0 KB, 321 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20151021_171247.jpg (51.0 KB, 332 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20151021_172110.jpg (61.7 KB, 368 views)
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 10-22-2015, 02:57 PM

The fitment looks pretty good to me from the photos. The problem I had with my aftermarket bumper was the side turn signal marker didn't sit properly. With a little work my body shop got everything straight. The biggest problem I normally see with aftermarket bumpers are a gap between the hood and bumper. Don't forget to post a pic of the finished bumper.

What color is your car?

Thanks for sharing post!

Old 10-22-2015, 03:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorfish View Post
The fitment looks pretty good to me from the photos. The problem I had with my aftermarket bumper was the side turn signal marker didn't sit properly. With a little work my body shop got everything straight. The biggest problem I normally see with aftermarket bumpers are a gap between the hood and bumper. Don't forget to post a pic of the finished bumper.

What color is your car?

Thanks for sharing post!
You are right they all need some work, I still think it needs some adjusting, which they are working on. So far it's pretty damn good for a $1100 bumper.

I'm planning on updating this thread often with pics as I get them from the shop.

My car is Rosso Andromeda
Old 10-22-2015, 03:09 PM

$1300 is very Cheap for this bumper. I was researching prices out there and seems like they are all going for $3k +. I might consider this bumper I just want to see the final install and paint on yours.

Congrats.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 10-22-2015, 03:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamil View Post
$1300 is very Cheap for this bumper. I was researching prices out there and seems like they are all going for $3k +. I might consider this bumper I just want to see the final install and paint on yours.

Congrats.
I took the plunge and ordered, Let's see how the finished product comes out. When I sell the car, next owner will have the option to remove it and install the OEM one, which I'm keeping.

Toolie
Old 10-22-2015, 03:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by toolie View Post
I took the plunge and ordered, Let's see how the finished product comes out. When I sell the car, next owner will have the option to remove it and install the OEM one, which I'm keeping.

Toolie
How does the Carbon fiber diffuser look? any pics? or is that the one that is in the middle of the bumper? is that the carbon fiber piece?

Old 10-22-2015, 03:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamil View Post
How does the Carbon fiber diffuser look? any pics? or is that the one that is in the middle of the bumper? is that the carbon fiber piece?
Middle piece is the carbon fiber splitter. I'll take better pics of it. I also got the SL side skirts they are not carbon fiber tho. Wrapping them in carbon fiber
Old 10-22-2015, 04:41 PM

Curious to see final product and opinion also.
Old 10-22-2015, 04:53 PM

wow, that's cheap for the entire package!!! Got a link to their site?

Good luck with the final finished product! Should look killer!
1994 Dodge Viper RT10
1984 Lamborghini Countach 5000S
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lamborghini Forum > Discussion Groups > Model Specific Discussions > Gallardo

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Lamborghini Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Security Question
**Required, this field is not shown to others. Enter ONLY vowel letters in the word: Lamborghini
Full Name
Your Full REAL Name
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in