DIY GALLARDO (4K Videos) - MY DIY PROJECT By Kwan - Lamborghini Forum

homeFORUMSGARAGECALENDARADSSTAFFINFO
Go Back   Lamborghini Forum > Discussion Groups > Model Specific Discussions > Gallardo

Lamborghini-Talk.com is the premier Lamborghini All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-24-2017, 01:31 PM

Gallery: 0
Default DIY GALLARDO (4K Videos) - MY DIY PROJECT By Kwan

Note: Please do not ask why I opened my motor for modification, this thread is educational purposes. Over the past few months, I’ve dedicated many extra hours of study and work by myself and have documented my journey so others can share my experience learn a bit more about Lamborghinis.

Request: Please try to not to criticize, condemn, or complain via negative feedbacks on this thread. It would be greatly appreciated. Let's keep it educational and let the people learn.

First and foremost, I want everyone to know that prior to this, I did not have any experience in auto mechanics, not even basic vehicle maintenance. However, I did know how to open the hood by pulling the release mechanism inside the car then pressing on the hood while manipulating the release.

The journey begins… (August 2016)

If you own a car, at one point of your life, you’ve encountered one of the following:

- The not so honest mechanic who misrepresents the repairs needed
- The master of the bait and switch repair scam
- The mechanic who uses counterfeit parts
- The inaccurate Estimator.

Often, the guys above damage the reputation of their own fellow honest hard working mechanics.

We all know, lacking knowledge of modern automobiles can really make us vulnerable to rip off artists. So, equipped with fast internet and an open mind, I’ve embarked on a self-taught path. I’ve currently recorded over 10+ small educational videos in New York. Before I start posting them, I’d like to post a demo to get a bit more feedback. As I stated before, I had no prior knowledge of auto mechanics and I am not a Certified Lamborghini tech.

Everything here is my own study and research. I Don't Know How I Did It...But I Did It! One thing is for sure, I’ve learned that the Gallardo requires very little maintenance, very few repairs and is significantly more reliable than average cars.

Watch the demo video and let me know what needs to be changed. Please keep in mind I can't re-shoot, however, I can add text.
E-gear for dummies - Lamborghini Gallardo (Video Link Below)
https://youtu.be/G3RitMyFMXA

O-RING for dummies - 2007 Lamborghini Gallardo (Video Link Below)
https://youtu.be/DxbOGd_lCrI

Engine Cylinder Liner for Dummies - 2007 Lamborghini Gallardo
(Video Link Below)

https://youtu.be/CygXBvYrmYY

Currently, I am in Seattle with my car. If anyone knows any reputable Lamborghini Tech in Washington area please let me know. We can shoot more educational videos together, I'm open for collaboration.

Enjoy... Feel free to leave your comments please

Last edited by Kwan; 01-09-2018 at 01:20 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-24-2017, 01:31 PM

These are some fun videos I did long ago when I was cleaning parts and having fun. However, it has nothing to do with the upcoming educational video which I really want to do it together with more help.
In the meantime please enjoy.

2007 Lamborghini Gallardo Oil Tank Kit (4K Video)
https://youtu.be/icHUr2RbU6g

2007 Lamborghini Gallardo Air Filter Box (4K Video)
https://youtu.be/ANXD2m8uhSs

2007 Lamborghini Gallardo Silencer Assembly (4K Video)
https://youtu.be/u1BQ-F7XaXI

2007 Lamborghini Gallardo Tail (Upper) (4K Video)
https://youtu.be/vDe0xxAZ9to

2007 Lamborghini Gallardo Rear Grills (4K Video)
https://youtu.be/Kz9hsPZMi_0

2007 Lamborghini Gallardo Oil Exhaust Line (4K Video)
Coming soon

2007 Lamborghini Gallardo Side Covers (4K Video)
Coming soon

2007 Lamborghini Gallardo Tail Light (4K Video)
Coming soon

2007 Lamborghini Gallardo Wheel Housing Apron (4K Video)
Coming soon

2007 Lamborghini Gallardo The ARMs (4K Video)
Coming soon

Last edited by Kwan; 01-25-2017 at 04:01 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 01-26-2017, 08:52 AM

Humm... 230 views and no feedback (lol)

Old 01-26-2017, 09:34 AM
Supporting Vendor

Thanks for posting I am sure these will come handy!
Old 01-26-2017, 09:49 AM

it was educational for me. I look forward to watching any others you make.
Old 01-26-2017, 11:46 AM

Hey Kwan thanks for sharing! Look forward to more vids. I may have some requests. You say you're in Seattle, maybe check out Cantrell Motorsports...I'm think of using them for some service/installs when I bring my car up there.
Old 01-26-2017, 03:11 PM

'E Gear for Dummies'...... love it!
Old 01-27-2017, 04:28 AM

Hey Fellas'
Thank you for your words of encouragement and support, it really encourages me to continue...

Thanks again, I appreciate the positive feedback
Old 01-27-2017, 04:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nrgy View Post
Hey Kwan thanks for sharing! Look forward to more vids. I may have some requests. You say you're in Seattle, maybe check out Cantrell Motorsports...I'm think of using them for some service/installs when I bring my car up there.
Actually, I am in downtown Bellevue and I noticed they are few (6 I guess) blocks away from me. If you in around me, let's grab a 2XL coffee (lol) and visit their location together.

Let me know...

Last edited by Kwan; 01-27-2017 at 04:45 AM.
Old 01-27-2017, 11:05 AM

Sounds good! I won't be back to Seattle til March though but I'll get in touch when I'm back. I had Cantrell install some coilovers for me on my C63 awhile ago and they're a top notch shop from what I could tell, a lot of the Porsche guys use them.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lamborghini Forum > Discussion Groups > Model Specific Discussions > Gallardo

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Lamborghini Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Security Question
**Required, this field is not shown to others. Enter ONLY vowel letters in the word: Lamborghini
Full Name
Your Full REAL Name
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in