My results from StickyNoMore - Lamborghini Forum

homeFORUMSGARAGECALENDARADSSTAFFINFO
Go Back   Lamborghini Forum > Discussion Groups > Model Specific Discussions > Murcielago

Lamborghini-Talk.com is the premier Lamborghini All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-22-2020, 04:42 PM

Gallery: 0
Default My results from StickyNoMore

Like many of our cars the button panel and surround on my Murcielago was a sticky gummy mess.

So I sent them off to StickyNoMore to get re-done, I think the before and after pics speak for themselves but even more in person they look like they just came out of the factory today.

I paid for the expedited service, day one, I overnighted the parts, day two they did what they do and had them back on day three.

I highly recommend these guys, you will not be disappointed, I wasn't and I am an absolute perfectionist.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-22-2020, 09:53 PM

Wow! Those look great. What is the cost for the service? I'm assuming they can do any OEM buttons throughout the cabin?

Thanks for sharing.
+1993 Ford Bronco XLT White (#NotOJ)
+2007 Lifted EZ-GO TXT Golf Cart

Previous:
+2005 Gated 6-Speed Arancio Borealis Gallardo / LP560 Front Bumper / Superleggera Wing / Forgeline Wheels / B.Rogue Built Titanium Exhaust & Titanium Intakes
Instagram: @LAMBO_JESUS
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-23-2020, 12:18 AM
Silver Supporter
Silver Site Supporter

Gallery: 5

Very nice!

2017 Huracan Giallo Inti 610-4 Spyder :sold
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2016 Huracan Blu Lemans 610-4 Spyder Sold
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2012 Gallardo Black 550-2 Spyder Sold

2008 Gallardo Black Spyder Sold
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Old 02-23-2020, 11:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAMBO_JESUS View Post
Wow! Those look great. What is the cost for the service? I'm assuming they can do any OEM buttons throughout the cabin?

Thanks for sharing.
Thank you. Yes they do all of the buttons you just have to remove them or have them removed. If you go to their site Stickynomore.com select the make and model and it will give you an idea on cost, but I contacted them with pics of what I wanted done and they gave me an exact quote.

For what I had done with the button panel and surround without the expedited service it was $370.00.
Old 02-23-2020, 11:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russk View Post
Very nice!
Thank you, I'm pretty impressed with how it turned out.
Old 02-23-2020, 01:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirbusA321Pilot View Post
Thank you. Yes they do all of the buttons you just have to remove them or have them removed. If you go to their site Stickynomore.com select the make and model and it will give you an idea on cost, but I contacted them with pics of what I wanted done and they gave me an exact quote.

For what I had done with the button panel and surround without the expedited service it was $370.00.
Did you also send them the center console buttons? Looks very nice.
Old 02-23-2020, 06:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spdracer888 View Post
Did you also send them the center console buttons? Looks very nice.
Luckily didn't need to, fortunately all the other buttons in my car are perfect. For some reason it was just that button panel and surround that were a mess.
Old 02-24-2020, 07:16 AM

Looking good.
Just a bit of a warning to others, do not buy new switches or plates from Lamborghini, have your old ones refurbished.
I went the route of putting in new switches a few years ago and within 12 to 18 months they were sticky again, (Thinking about it they were probably sitting in the factory warehouse for 5 to 10 years) I then went and had them renewed by a service and they are good if not better than new.
Old 02-24-2020, 09:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rb640hp View Post
Looking good.
Just a bit of a warning to others, do not buy new switches or plates from Lamborghini, have your old ones refurbished.
I went the route of putting in new switches a few years ago and within 12 to 18 months they were sticky again, (Thinking about it they were probably sitting in the factory warehouse for 5 to 10 years) I then went and had them renewed by a service and they are good if not better than new.
Thank you rb640hp. That's great advice and why I didn't just order new ones from Lamborghini.
By the way, which service did you use?
Old 02-24-2020, 10:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirbusA321Pilot View Post
Thank you rb640hp. That's great advice and why I didn't just order new ones from Lamborghini.
By the way, which service did you use?
I think it was the other service as SNM at the time didn't have the set up to do all of the switches that I wanted. The only ones that are not refurbished on mine are the side mirror switch and the over head light switches.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lamborghini Forum > Discussion Groups > Model Specific Discussions > Murcielago

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Lamborghini Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Security Question
**Required, this field is not shown to others. Enter ONLY vowel letters in the word: Lamborghini
Full Name
Your Full REAL Name
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in