Which Murcielago to choose? - Lamborghini Forum

homeFORUMSGARAGECALENDARADSSTAFFINFO
Go Back   Lamborghini Forum > Discussion Groups > Model Specific Discussions > Murcielago

Lamborghini-Talk.com is the premier Lamborghini All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-21-2019, 03:45 AM

Gallery: 0
Default Which Murcielago to choose?

Hello to the forum. Im a new member and possibly I will become a new Lambo owner since it is the first time im searching to buy a Murcielago. I owned and still own many sport cars. Ferraris, Maseratis, BMW M cars, V12 Benz and many more. I still own a 360 Spider with mods, a 1500hp GTR, an 09 Vette Z06 heavy modded, an S600 Brabus Benz plus some other every day cars. I recently found two Murcielago that are for sale in my country. One is an 04 e-gear LP580 (pre lp) giallo orion car with black leather, 30000km, a tubi exhaust, new clutch, new tires and fully serviced with no accidents. It has also the first gen wheels, which in my eyes is not the best thing. Final price for this car is 125k euros . The other Murci is a 10 e-gear LP640 balloon white car with brown leather , 8000km, ceramic brakes also fully serviced, new tires and accident free but still with the original clutch and no exhaust. Final price for this car is 175k euros. In any case I think I will sell my 360 spider to get the Murci. I want your opinion about the two cars cause there is a 50k gab between them plus the lp-640 might need a new clutch and for sure an exhaust.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-22-2019, 10:50 AM

Get a SNAP reading on the e-gear to find out how much life is left on the clutches. They hook up a Lambo computer and that tells you what's going on with the clutch life.

You may be a long way from needing a clutch with only 8000km.

Since they are both e-gears, if you have the extra money, the 2010 all day long.
Old 06-22-2019, 12:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stimpy View Post
Get a SNAP reading on the e-gear to find out how much life is left on the clutches. They hook up a Lambo computer and that tells you what's going on with the clutch life.

You may be a long way from needing a clutch with only 8000km.

Since they are both e-gears, if you have the extra money, the 2010 all day long.
I already checked both cars and the clutch wear in the lp-640 was about 35%. The pre lp car has a brand new clutch with no km yet and a 5% wear. If i pay for the lp-640 i will face two problems. One is the taxes (great problem to my country) which for the next two years will be 13000 euros cause the car has to be at least 10 years old or more and of course the cost of a new exhaust. The pre lp car has no taxes at all cause it is an 04' model car plus a 6k euro new exhaust installed. I like both cars but the lp-640 is the best. Im not sure which of the two cars if later sold will loose the least possible amount of money. I was also thinking if i buy the older car to use cold air intakes, an ecu tune and 2WD conversion so i might get close to the power of an lp-640.

Last edited by mrkouk; 06-22-2019 at 01:21 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-24-2019, 09:49 AM

I would go for the 2010 as the 2010 non-SV is quite rare.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lamborghini Forum > Discussion Groups > Model Specific Discussions > Murcielago

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Lamborghini Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Security Question
**Required, this field is not shown to others. Enter ONLY vowel letters in the word: Lamborghini
Full Name
Your Full REAL Name
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in