I saw a ghost! - Lamborghini Forum

homeFORUMSGARAGECALENDARADSSTAFFINFO
Go Back   Lamborghini Forum > Discussion Groups > Model Specific Discussions > Murcielago

Lamborghini-Talk.com is the premier Lamborghini All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-17-2020, 11:34 AM

Gallery: 0
Default I saw a ghost!

I saw a ghost while driving home from the acecafe supercar event in Orlando in the Lamborghini Murcielago and caught it on video. Take a look as it scared the crap out of me as I was driving on an empty road and just passed a 200 year old disused cemetery. I never see anyone out here driving, let alone walking late at night, never.

https://youtu.be/tcgy9WXGdVo
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-17-2020, 01:32 PM
Silver Supporter
Silver Site Supporter

Gallery: 1

absolutely a ghost, might be the same one that threw the hub cap.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 01-17-2020, 02:21 PM

That's creepy as hell. Did you try to scare it with a downshift?

Old 01-17-2020, 05:42 PM
Silver Supporter
Silver Site Supporter

Seriously scary and looked real to me. I couldn’t tell if she was on a hoverboard or not though.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2001 Viper ACR, Paxton Supercharged

2001 Viper RT/10

1995 Viper RT/10
Old 01-17-2020, 05:48 PM
@ChaseZimmerman
Platinum Site Supporter

Are you sure it wasn't just a woman walking down the street? I know you said no one is ever on that street, but maybe that woman was visiting someone in the cemtery... who knows?

Past: '14 Audi R8 V10 / '12 Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 Spyder Performante / '11 Rolls-Royce Ghost Mansory / '10 Audi R8 V10 / '10 Porsche 911 Turbo Vorsteiner / '09 Audi R8 V8 / '09 Nissan GTR / '09 Mercedes-Benz CL63 AMG / '08 Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera
Old 01-17-2020, 06:11 PM

It was 10:30 or 11 at night and no one walks there, let alone at night. Pretty creepy nonetheless, saw her in person and my dashcam caught it.

Could have been though, creepy
Old 01-18-2020, 01:35 AM

Looks like a ghost to me mate. Be interesting if you turned around to see if she was still there. Keep the dash cam going. Great to see if she pops back out for look.
Old 01-18-2020, 05:57 AM

Creepy for sure
Old 01-18-2020, 12:29 PM

this same type of thing happened to my dad in the 1970's late at night on a road noone should be walking on. Driving his corvette home with noone around he saw a lady walking on the side of the road in a white dress and he said as he got closer it looked more like she was floating along instead of walking. Once he passed her he stopped and looked back and she was gone. he said he put his foot to the floor and didnt let off until he got to his exit...
Old 01-18-2020, 12:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntsLambo View Post
this same type of thing happened to my dad in the 1970's late at night on a road noone should be walking on. Driving his corvette home with noone around he saw a lady walking on the side of the road in a white dress and he said as he got closer it looked more like she was floating along instead of walking. Once he passed her he stopped and looked back and she was gone. he said he put his foot to the floor and didnt let off until he got to his exit...
Very similar :-)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lamborghini Forum > Discussion Groups > Model Specific Discussions > Murcielago

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Lamborghini Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Security Question
**Required, this field is not shown to others. Enter ONLY vowel letters in the word: Lamborghini
Full Name
Your Full REAL Name
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in