CarCapsule for storage - Lamborghini Forum

homeFORUMSGARAGECALENDARADSSTAFFINFO
Go Back   Lamborghini Forum > Discussion Groups > Model Specific Discussions > Murcielago

Lamborghini-Talk.com is the premier Lamborghini All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-17-2020, 01:28 PM

Gallery: 0
Default CarCapsule for storage

Anyone using a Car Capsule for storage? Murcielago measures 81 inches wide, but the capsules are only 78 inches wide... Any one using a similar alternative?

https://carcapsule.com/carcapsule-16-indoor/
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-17-2020, 08:31 PM

Followed up the with the CarCapsule team and they shared that the inflated capsule is 20 inches wider than the capsule base - so the car should fit. I'll post up a review here once i receive it and install.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 03-19-2020, 03:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogermarcon View Post
Followed up the with the CarCapsule team and they shared that the inflated capsule is 20 inches wider than the capsule base - so the car should fit. I'll post up a review here once i receive it and install.
I'm curious about this one. Please update.

Old 03-19-2020, 03:51 PM

Quote:
Anyone using a Car Capsule for storage? Murcielago measures 81 inches wide, but the capsules are only 78 inches wide... Any one using a similar alternative?

https://carcapsule.com/carcapsule-16-indoor/
I have one, the "Showcase" one, highly recommend it. The one you are looking at, I don't think you will be happy with. If you get the Showcase like I have, you have to retract the mirrors. No issue, fits fine. Takes a little practice, take it slow. Main thing is do not forget to retract the mirrors.

Again, I have the Showcase one, not the bubble one like in your link that you have to zip up over the car.

Last edited by AirbusA321Pilot; 03-19-2020 at 03:55 PM.
Old 03-20-2020, 09:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirbusA321Pilot View Post
I have one, the "Showcase" one, highly recommend it. The one you are looking at, I don't think you will be happy with. If you get the Showcase like I have, you have to retract the mirrors. No issue, fits fine. Takes a little practice, take it slow. Main thing is do not forget to retract the mirrors.

Again, I have the Showcase one, not the bubble one like in your link that you have to zip up over the car.
Thanks for the feedback. I liked the Showcase model but was a bit worried about the roof of my garage being too low (it's a very small garage). Anyway, for $400 and change it isn't too much more than a nice car cover. I'm expecting to receive it next week - i'll put up a few pictures.
Old 03-21-2020, 09:42 AM

Quote:
Thanks for the feedback. I liked the Showcase model but was a bit worried about the roof of my garage being too low (it's a very small garage). Anyway, for $400 and change it isn't too much more than a nice car cover. I'm expecting to receive it next week - i'll put up a few pictures.
You are welcome, look forward to the pics.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lamborghini Forum > Discussion Groups > Model Specific Discussions > Murcielago

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Lamborghini Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Security Question
**Required, this field is not shown to others. Enter ONLY vowel letters in the word: Lamborghini
Full Name
Your Full REAL Name
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in