Lamborghini Talk banner

2006 Ferrari F430, 19.8K miles. F1 Auto

2K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  1BADBURB 
#1 · (Edited)
It’s not arrest me red, but still a beautiful hand crafted Italian Exotic. Check out this 2006 Ferrari F430 Berlinetta we have for sale! It is a 5 owner vehicle, clean title and history vehicle that is Carfax/Autocheck certified. It has documented history (as shown in the pics) and is currently fully serviced and ready to go. Lets get to the details below.

This F430 has just over 19,800 miles currently and is in meticulous shape. The pics show the overall condition of the car however there are a couple extremely small rock knicks and a chip on the driver door edge. Otherwise, very clean. The car is in stock form and has never been modified. Comes with two keys, original floor mats, aftermarket thicker mats (yellow outlined in pics) as well as weather-tech formed mats. Also included are a Ctek battery tender, car cover, OEM manuals (as well as printed copy), the Ferrari Flashlight and service documents. Looking for $89,995.

Here are the options listed for the car:
- Griogio Titanio Metallic Exterior Color
- Nero Interior and mats
- Rosso Scuderia Brake Calipers
- 6 Disk Changer
- Daytona Style Seats
- Yellow Instrument cluster
- Scuderia Ferrari Fender Shields
- Navigation
- Leather headliner
- High Power Stereo System with subwoofer
- Grigio Colored stitching on seats and dash
- Charcoal Daytona Seat leather inserts

Last clutch reading was done on 4/6/2018 @ 16380 miles. The clutch wear indicated 38%, which means 62% remaining. Roughly 1400 miles have been put on since then, I would safely estimate 55% or more clutch left on it. Also completed at this time were an oil change, brake fluid flush and belts check. Tires are thick and very nice shape. The entire car checked out perfectly with no issues. The car has received the second generation of exhaust headers. First set had cracked, thus replaced. No issues and is ready to go.

See less See more
#3 ·
This forum doesn’t load pics well. I can send to interested buyers.

#4 ·
Going to try to attach pics.

Attachments

#5 ·
Was sold, thanks for viewing

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.