Diablo Remote lock issues - Lamborghini Forum

homeFORUMSGARAGECALENDARADSSTAFFINFO
Go Back   Lamborghini Forum > Discussion Groups > Model Specific Discussions > Diablo

Lamborghini-Talk.com is the premier Lamborghini All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-16-2019, 09:51 PM

Gallery: 0
Default Diablo Remote lock issues

Hello, have a 01 Diablo 6.0 VT, each time click the fob to lock it, it locks and then unlocks right away. New batteries in the remote, both doors are tightly closed. Also, try to start it and the security acts weird, have to mess with the fob a few times to fire the engine. Any ideas?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-17-2019, 07:52 PM

Can you lock the car with the key easily?
Old 10-18-2019, 01:38 PM

Mine does the exact same thing, but only sporadically, definitely has to do with the engine immobilizer. Have to turn the key on off like ten times press the unlock button on remote a few times till finally disengages, it has not happened now in over a year I better not have jinxed it

Old 10-18-2019, 02:14 PM

Mine also did that. I spent heaps of time thinking it was the door locks and strike plate not aligned properly.
Old 10-18-2019, 02:17 PM

My immobiliser was removed and all was fixed.
Old 10-18-2019, 04:40 PM

When you all talk of the immobilizer, do you mean the security system box in the tunnel under the ashtray? And also, how did you disable it - simply unplug? Wondering if you had to do anything else other than unplug.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 10-21-2019, 08:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asim View Post
Hello, have a 01 Diablo 6.0 VT, each time click the fob to lock it, it locks and then unlocks right away. New batteries in the remote, both doors are tightly closed. Also, try to start it and the security acts weird, have to mess with the fob a few times to fire the engine. Any ideas?
I think it’s designed so that you hold it for 3-5 sec before start, in ignition. And it works right away.
Old 10-21-2019, 08:22 AM

Mine was in the footwell behind the relay board.
Old 10-23-2019, 04:17 PM

When I’m in the garage next, I will take a picture of mine.
Old 10-23-2019, 04:18 PM

The mechanic must have just disconnected it as all the wiring is still there like a plate of spaghetti.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lamborghini Forum > Discussion Groups > Model Specific Discussions > Diablo

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Lamborghini Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Security Question
**Required, this field is not shown to others. Enter ONLY vowel letters in the word: Lamborghini
Full Name
Your Full REAL Name
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in