Urraco chrome bumpers stainless steel reproduction - Lamborghini Forum

homeFORUMSGARAGECALENDARADSSTAFFINFO
Go Back   Lamborghini Forum > Discussion Groups > Model Specific Discussions > Urraco

Lamborghini-Talk.com is the premier Lamborghini All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-15-2012, 06:11 PM

Gallery: 0
Arrow Urraco chrome bumpers stainless steel reproduction

if anybody in the forum is interested:

With the help of Raging Soul I found a firm to reproduce the Urraco chrome bumpers: for the first one of you, they would take your complete set of old rusty and dented bumpers and you would get a set of new stainless steel ones instead!!!!!

And in a short time everybody else who is still looking for chrome bumpers would be able to mail-order them.

I attached the mail of Harrington Group

english translation via google translator:

Hello Sebastian,

Thank you for your interest in our products.

My name is Christopher Jöbstl, I am the Sales & Marketing Director at Harrington Group. I have seen your email and thought I'd answer itself.

I've looked online a few photos of Lamborghini Uracco - really a beautiful dream car!

In principle, we would also be interested to include the bumpers in our program, we would need, however, original fenders we can use as a template for reproduction. It is also the case that we would only be interested in the production of complete sets: front and rear bumpers.

If you have a complete set (1x front and 2x rear bumpers) that you may provide to us, we can begin production. We would leave the bumpers with our TNT pick up at our expense account and send in our factory. The production of molds and tools would take approximately 8 weeks.

In return to your original bumpers that we should keep for future quality control measures, we would give you a brand new set of stainless steel bumpers at cost. Like this we've got virtually all of our bumpers currently 250 sets.

If you are interested, please send me detailed photos of the original bumpers. I'm going to show these photos to our production manager, who can say whether the bumpers are suitable for reproduction. In principle, the shape of the bumpers and brackets must be intact and properly fit the bumpers on a car. Scratches, rust, dents or even small holes are no problem!

I look forward to hearing from you and remain

Sincerely,

Christoph

Christoph Jöbstl

Sales & Marketing Director

Harrington Group

harringtongroup's Channel - YouTube

Flickr: harringtongroup's Photostream

mailto: [email protected]

Tel: +44 121 288 1250

Fax: +44 122 543 0271
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-27-2012, 10:45 AM

Hi, did anyone ordered these stainless bumpers. My neigbourg could be interested to replace his california balck rubber bumper with a crhomed look one.

cheers.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 07-15-2012, 06:13 AM

Hello, had mine restored and they're now going to be finished. But as a reference: any budget indication?
Wera

Old 11-22-2012, 05:24 AM

Are there any news for new bumpers? I know a guy who search rear bumpers for his urraco, maybe anyone has a pair for sale, as well as in very bad condition is requested.......

Markus

Last edited by schnage; 11-24-2012 at 04:21 AM.
Old 11-22-2012, 09:38 AM

Default rear chrome bumpers

The one guy who is desperately looking for them is me.

please give me a call if you have any for sale, or if you would like to join in a series reproduction. We would need at least 10 people for a good price and we need a sample. I could offer some front bumpers and someone else should provide the rear ones. They will be refabricated in inox in vietnam. those who offer their bumpers as a sample will get a new pair at self cost.

please call me for details

Sebastian
+49 179 2912969
Old 11-26-2012, 12:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GT4 View Post
The one guy who is desperately looking for them is me.

please give me a call if you have any for sale, or if you would like to join in a series reproduction. We would need at least 10 people for a good price and we need a sample. I could offer some front bumpers and someone else should provide the rear ones. They will be refabricated in inox in vietnam. those who offer their bumpers as a sample will get a new pair at self cost.

please call me for details

Sebastian
+49 179 2912969
hello sebastion

i can see you still havent any luck in finding a pair, PM your private email, i maybe able to help you find a pair or new oem rear bumpers.

regards

RS
Old 11-30-2012, 11:46 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to Yeloperil
Default Urraco chrome bumpers stainless steel reproduction

I would be interested to register my interest to buy a set to replace the rubber bumpers on my P300
Old 12-01-2012, 05:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeloperil View Post
I would be interested to register my interest to buy a set to replace the rubber bumpers on my P300
Whilst I think that chrome bumpers look nicer, the front bumper on your car looks like a P111 type and may well be original, in spite of the two colour lenses, perhaps fitted to satisfy regs.

The later style rubber bumper came with two colour lenses as standard and these were the type commonly used to replace chrome bumpers.
Silhouette #40006 first production car, Urraco P300 #20200 sold in September 2009.
Old 12-01-2012, 06:04 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to Yeloperil
Default Urraco chrome bumpers stainless steel reproduction

Quote:
Originally Posted by P300V8 View Post
Whilst I think that chrome bumpers look nicer, the front bumper on your car looks like a P111 type and may well be original, in spite of the two colour lenses, perhaps fitted to satisfy regs.

The later style rubber bumper came with two colour lenses as standard and these were the type commonly used to replace chrome bumpers.
Thanks for your helpful feedback. I agree the chrome bumpers look much prettier and I am fairly sure the federal style rubber bumpers on my car are original. I recently obtained a 1992 photo of the car which would seem to confirm this.

The front bumper has a small but rather unsightly bulge on the top surface about half way along its length although it is not deformed elsewhere. Does anyone know if it is possible to repair the bulge?
Old 11-21-2013, 03:34 PM

Default 20 Urraco owners

I have possibly now found a UK firm to reproduce the front and rear chrome bumpers for the Urraco 200/250/300 in stainless steel.
They will start the production as soon as more than 20 Urraco owners have signed in to buy a set.
The cost for the whole set will be approximately 1500-1800 €.

Anyone of you interested send me a pm

GT4
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lamborghini Forum > Discussion Groups > Model Specific Discussions > Urraco

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Lamborghini Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Security Question
**Required, this field is not shown to others. Enter ONLY vowel letters in the word: Lamborghini
Full Name
Your Full REAL Name
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in