Is there a special place in Hell for Lambo owners who are thinking about a Ferrrai - Page 3 - Lamborghini Forum

homeFORUMSGARAGECALENDARADSSTAFFINFO
Go Back   Lamborghini Forum > Discussion Groups > General Lamborghini Related Discussion

General Lamborghini Related Discussion For General Lambo Topics.

Lamborghini-Talk.com is the premier Lamborghini All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-17-2019, 05:54 PM

Gallery: 0

I am in the same boat as Clyde. The Jalpa is really cool but not a daily driver. The older cars require lots of TLC. I am looking for a later car as well. The difference I have noticed between Lambo and Ferrari owners seems to be there. Most Lambo owners are very gracious and humble (IMHO) and very helpful. I think most buy the cars for the love of the car. I think Ferrari owners are more about the brand and image. There are lots of exceptions but that is just my personal experience. Lee
2014 Ford Raptor
2009 H2 Luxury
2001 Hummer H1 Wagon (sold)
2006 Hummer SUT
2005 Hummer SUV
2016 KTM 150SX
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-18-2019, 02:12 AM

I tend to agree Lee but my experience is with friends with L and F and how they treat people. The F owners are more arrogant and self centred. Still good people though. Again I’m only talking about the friends and people I know. How others are, well I cannot comment.
Old 08-18-2019, 04:19 AM

So I finally made my decision and purchased another Lambo and joined the V12 club. The 488 while roomier and perhaps a bit more refined could not match the rawness and exhilaration when I drove the AV. Guess there is a place for both but seems my heart graves the passion for the rawness of the experience. Even appreciate the single clutch; which in the AV is a bit smoother than my SuperG but not so smooth to feel like you are not part of the driving process. Have not driven with the top off yet but expect it is going to be a blast with that V12 signing loudly behind me.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Old 08-18-2019, 04:46 AM

Congratulations mate.
Old 08-19-2019, 04:01 PM

Big congrats. Avy roadster is a different league than the 488. Post pics
Old 08-19-2019, 07:20 PM

Glad to see you did the right thing. Kudos! Hey Bruce you are just sayin what i'm thinkin LOL
2014 Ford Raptor
2009 H2 Luxury
2001 Hummer H1 Wagon (sold)
2006 Hummer SUT
2005 Hummer SUV
2016 KTM 150SX
Old 08-20-2019, 01:02 AM

Great minds Lee.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lamborghini Forum > Discussion Groups > General Lamborghini Related Discussion

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Lamborghini Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Security Question
**Required, this field is not shown to others. Enter ONLY vowel letters in the word: Lamborghini
Full Name
Your Full REAL Name
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in