Is there a special place in Hell for Lambo owners who are thinking about a Ferrrai - Lamborghini Forum

homeFORUMSGARAGECALENDARADSSTAFFINFO
Go Back   Lamborghini Forum > Discussion Groups > General Lamborghini Related Discussion

General Lamborghini Related Discussion For General Lambo Topics.

Lamborghini-Talk.com is the premier Lamborghini All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-07-2019, 06:26 PM

Gallery: 0
Default Is there a special place in Hell for Lambo owners who are thinking about a Ferrrai

Thinking it time to upgrade my Super G and looking at a Aventador but it is the top of my budget, a 488 Spyder is catching my eye as well. Will the lambo gods kill me?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-07-2019, 06:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2008SuperG View Post
Thinking it time to upgrade my Super G and looking at a Aventador but it is the top of my budget, a 488 Spyder is catching my eye as well. Will the lambo gods kill me?
Look at my username! Enough said!

Just kidding. I'm a fan of all cars. Old, new, European, Japanese, Domestic, Muscle, Tuner, you name it.

Just because I'm not into it doesn't mean I don't appreciate it.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 08-07-2019, 07:08 PM

Get what makes you happy! You can always buy another Lambo if the 488 gets old......
'94 Viper RT/10 (sold)

Old 08-07-2019, 07:20 PM

Would you be a douche bag? Probably not. But as a former Ferrari owner why would you want to buy a much more common car with way less styling and class . If anything, I would buy an older AV with higher mileage. I think in the end the Lambo will be way more collectible and valuable than a 488.Lee Ps just wait till someone asks you "Is that a lexus or toyota" I think Ferrari has really lost it in styling over the last 20 years.
2014 Ford Raptor
2009 H2 Luxury
2001 Hummer H1 Wagon (sold)
2006 Hummer SUT
2005 Hummer SUV
2016 KTM 150SX

Last edited by Lee T; 08-07-2019 at 07:24 PM.
Old 08-07-2019, 07:25 PM
Silver Supporter
Silver Site Supporter

Gallery: 5

I love Ferrari’s, just wouldn’t want to own when I could have a Lamborghini.

2017 Huracan Giallo Inti 610-4 Spyder :sold
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2016 Huracan Blu Lemans 610-4 Spyder Sold
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2012 Gallardo Black 550-2 Spyder Sold

2008 Gallardo Black Spyder Sold
Old 08-07-2019, 07:31 PM

Oh by the way there is a special seat right next to the big boss down there. LOL
I am with you Russ. I do like Ferraris , I just think they need to hire some new body designers and get rid of all the Jap knock off looks.
2014 Ford Raptor
2009 H2 Luxury
2001 Hummer H1 Wagon (sold)
2006 Hummer SUT
2005 Hummer SUV
2016 KTM 150SX
Old 08-07-2019, 08:54 PM

You will ALWAYS know when a Lambo is around.

Ferrari? Meh...not so much.

2003 Viper vert, Paxton S/C

2001 Viper RT/10

1995 Viper RT/10
Old 08-07-2019, 10:02 PM

Just test drive both and buy one that you like the most. Go to their track sessions. Why giving people the enjoyment of spending your money when you can have all the fun for yourself 🙂
Old 08-08-2019, 01:08 AM

Im sure lots of us owned both F-cars and Lambo's. My 458 spider was the best car Ive ever owned. Prefer NA for my sports cars so passed on a 488 spider allocation twice and got a 580-2 instead. Different strokes for different folks. No wrong choice get whatever makes you happy.
Old 08-08-2019, 08:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfah View Post
Im sure lots of us owned both F-cars and Lambo's. My 458 spider was the best car Ive ever owned. Prefer NA for my sports cars so passed on a 488 spider allocation twice and got a 580-2 instead. Different strokes for different folks. No wrong choice get whatever makes you happy.
What made you choose a 580 over a 610?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lamborghini Forum > Discussion Groups > General Lamborghini Related Discussion

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Lamborghini Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Security Question
**Required, this field is not shown to others. Enter ONLY vowel letters in the word: Lamborghini
Full Name
Your Full REAL Name
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in