Italian Stampede and Concorso Italia 2012 Pics and Video - Lamborghini Forum

homeFORUMSGARAGECALENDARADSSTAFFINFO
Go Back   Lamborghini Forum > Discussion Groups > General Lamborghini Related Discussion

General Lamborghini Related Discussion For General Lambo Topics.

Lamborghini-Talk.com is the premier Lamborghini All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-18-2012, 11:33 PM

Gallery: 0
Default Italian Stampede and Concorso Italia 2012 Pics and Video

More pics and aerial video later this week.

Here's some pics by the missus:

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-18-2012, 11:35 PM

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 08-18-2012, 11:46 PM

at the Del Monte Avation Center:

random CI pics:

[/img]

Old 08-18-2012, 11:49 PM

Old 08-19-2012, 07:13 AM

Man, I LOVE me a Pagani! :P That's just one car that never gets old. God I wish we could get the Zonda over here. Stupid government laws.

And what is the grey car with the orange roof? Thought it had a tent installed on it lol.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ooo Flames!!!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 08-19-2012, 07:20 AM

dreamcast, is the missus a helicopter pilot now?!!

Awesome pics! I spot DoctaM3's yellow Aventador...easy to spot with all the GoPro cams on it! He's putting peer-pressure on me to go next year...damn peer-pressure! lmao

|
|
Old 08-19-2012, 07:53 AM

Great pics!!

Do it LG...I really am thinking I'll go to this next year for the 50th
Old 08-19-2012, 11:02 AM

really impressive aerial shots!

i was at pebble yesterday and saw the italian stampede crowd going north on one. there were about 30 lambos. saw the balboni, VI performante and 2004/05 yellow G trio on the grass at PB.

what a great crowd!
Old 08-19-2012, 11:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LamboGator View Post
Awesome pics! I spot DoctaM3's yellow Aventador...easy to spot with all the GoPro cams on it! He's putting peer-pressure on me to go next year...damn peer-pressure! lmao
Let's do it!! I would totally be up for shipping all our cars out west and doing a drive to get there, then doing the Stampede drive and the shows, especially for Lamborghini's 50th ... Never to early to start to talk about it.

Thread of my purchase, delivery, and enjoyment:

Last edited by mtmd11; 08-19-2012 at 11:53 AM.
Old 08-19-2012, 04:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetfire View Post
Great pics!!

Do it LG...I really am thinking I'll go to this next year for the 50th
Ah, next year will be epic. Ok, let's all have an L-Talk reunion on the Stampede next year!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtmd11 View Post
Let's do it!! I would totally be up for shipping all our cars out west and doing a drive to get there, then doing the Stampede drive and the shows, especially for Lamborghini's 50th ... Never to early to start to talk about it.
Ok, ok! If the East Coast crew is up for it, I'm in!

Oh, and dreamcast, we're all gonna stay at your house, so clear out some parking space and might as well get the house ready now...lol!

|
|
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lamborghini Forum > Discussion Groups > General Lamborghini Related Discussion

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Lamborghini Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Security Question
**Required, this field is not shown to others. Enter ONLY vowel letters in the word: Lamborghini
Full Name
Your Full REAL Name
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in