I don't even want to take my Lambo out anymore - Page 10 - Lamborghini Forum

homeFORUMSGARAGECALENDARADSSTAFFINFO
Go Back   Lamborghini Forum > Discussion Groups > General Lamborghini Related Discussion

General Lamborghini Related Discussion For General Lambo Topics.

Lamborghini-Talk.com is the premier Lamborghini All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-25-2012, 06:46 PM

Gallery: 11

100 miles of loud and fast driving today. Don't think I looked at the speedo once. No problems. Just friendly honks, smiles, and waves. And the occasional person even pulling off the road so I could overtake more easily.

How things should be.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Now working on The Roads Project. Will be running amazing driving roads with reviews in flat out full HD glory. Launch late 2013.

gt-lux.com site/email no longer running.

Quote:
When I watch Game of Thrones, I keep expecting to see Gvan rip through the back of a scene in his Lambo. All your pics and vids have peasants from Winterfell waving at you and ****. I never even see other cars. You drive in a mythical land.

Me, I got Houston.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-25-2012, 09:12 PM
Platinum Site Supporter

Gallery: 0

When I watch Game of Thrones, I keep expecting to see Gvan rip through the back of a scene in his Lambo. All your pics and vids have peasants from Winterfell waving at you and ****. I never even see other cars. You drive in a mythical land.

Me, I got Houston.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 04-25-2012, 09:17 PM

Is Houston that bad???

Old 04-26-2012, 05:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhbchess View Post

Me, I got Houston.
LOL I had to look up what Game of Thrones was. Medieval lambos

Yesterday I drove a little further south, come across a bend where the view opens up and there's a freaking glacier on the other side of the valley I'm overlooking. It's 75 degrees out, green rolling hills everywhere, snow capped mountain chain as far as the eye can see on one side (hard to judge distance, we're talking BIG scenery here), all the little villages, and now a freaking glacier not far away. It's unbelievable how pretty and varied the views are. I still get goosebumps and have to choose between driving and enjoying the view quite often. Oh, did I mention the medieval castle of Vignola I passed?

Everyone needs to drive their car here at least once. Ship it over, and drive through this area 2-3 hours a day for a week or two. The scenery, the roads, the little 1000 year old restaurants with incredible food where you stop, the FREEDOM to enjoy your car. It's just life changing.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Now working on The Roads Project. Will be running amazing driving roads with reviews in flat out full HD glory. Launch late 2013.

Quote:

Me, I got Houston.

Last edited by gvan; 04-26-2012 at 05:24 AM.
Old 04-30-2012, 07:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gvan View Post
LOL I had to look up what Game of Thrones was. Medieval lambos ..... Oh, did I mention the medieval castle of Vignola I passed?

Everyone needs to drive their car here at least once. Ship it over, and drive through this area 2-3 hours a day for a week or two. The scenery, the roads, the little 1000 year old restaurants with incredible food where you stop, the FREEDOM to enjoy your car. It's just life changing.
Haha! Game of thrones!

Gvan, man I'm gonna do that some day! If shipping back and forth can stay under $4000 that would be a trip to remember!
Old 05-01-2012, 05:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravill View Post
Haha! Game of thrones!

Gvan, man I'm gonna do that some day! If shipping back and forth can stay under $4000 that would be a trip to remember!
Should do it as a group, leaving from the same port. Ship 3 cars in the same 52' container. Could get the cost way down to around 1-1.5k per car each way.

Quote:

Me, I got Houston.
Old 05-01-2012, 04:02 PM
Silver Supporter
Silver Site Supporter

Now that is interesting!
Old 05-01-2012, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murciful View Post
Now that is interesting!
The group thing?

Might just look into it if there's interest. Could do for west coast and east coast, and already know great brokers and shippers from my move. I have plenty of spare time

Quote:

Me, I got Houston.
Old 05-01-2012, 06:10 PM

not to be an @$$ but threads like this reconfirm me fears of exotic ownership. I live in by far one of the nicest parts of Cincinnati and had my brother-in-laws maserati for 2 months (last june and july). I was followed by cops, tailgated 24/7, parked 300ft from every car in a lot and would walk out of a store to see a junker parked RIGHT next to mine. People trying to have a conversation while both of you are driving, people always trying to race. Seeing peoples faces light up when they see it is fun. The porsche/benz aren't as 'fun'. but receive a lot less attention.
Old 05-01-2012, 06:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Big Dreamer View Post
not to be an @$$ but threads like this reconfirm me fears of exotic ownership. I live in by far one of the nicest parts of Cincinnati and had my brother-in-laws maserati for 2 months (last june and july). I was followed by cops, tailgated 24/7, parked 300ft from every car in a lot and would walk out of a store to see a junker parked RIGHT next to mine. People trying to have a conversation while both of you are driving, people always trying to race. Seeing peoples faces light up when they see it is fun. The porsche/benz aren't as 'fun'. but receive a lot less attention.
I see Ferrari's parked between average cars all the time here (note that the average parking spot is probably 2ft narrower here). People seem to trust that the other people will squeeze themselves out of their own car instead of opening the door more than a foot and hitting the Ferrari. It's just all about respect and appreciation versus bitterness and jealousy.

If you don't have a supercar, you'll get more out of admiring and enjoying other people's than by damaging them for no reason. I don't get that whole destructive mentality. Nobody wins. Both the perpetrator and the victim just have negative feelings.

Quote:

Me, I got Houston.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lamborghini Forum > Discussion Groups > General Lamborghini Related Discussion

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Lamborghini Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Security Question
**Required, this field is not shown to others. Enter ONLY vowel letters in the word: Lamborghini
Full Name
Your Full REAL Name
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in