First look at the new SIAN - Lamborghini Forum

homeFORUMSGARAGECALENDARADSSTAFFINFO
Go Back   Lamborghini Forum > Discussion Groups > General Lamborghini Related Discussion

General Lamborghini Related Discussion For General Lambo Topics.

Lamborghini-Talk.com is the premier Lamborghini All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-10-2019, 05:12 AM

Gallery: 0
Default First look at the new SIAN

Amazing
2015 Ford F150 Super Crew
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-10-2019, 07:54 AM

I watched the video. I find the nose and tail to stick out a bit far for my tastes, but after seeing it in video compared to the concept pictures I appreciate it a lot more. Love the front daytime running lights, and the double swooping fender arches with the light continuation. Good mix of angular and curved lines.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 09-10-2019, 01:33 PM

That's beautiful! See, that's what I like about Lamb.. there is NO confusing it for any other thing on the road. Ferrari makes a bunch of cars and sometimes i just don't see any continuity. McLaren's the same thing (they look generic).

But see this thing a block down the street and it LOOKS like a Lamborghini! See any Lamb from the past 30 years and it hard to confuse it for anything else.

Old 09-10-2019, 02:19 PM

I want to hear how it sounds and how fast it is on a track.
3) 2012 Giallo Orion Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 (top notch)
4) 2015 Red Ducati 1299 Panigale S Daytona Edition (virgin)
5) 2017 Daily Chocolate Infinity QX70 (top notch)
Old 09-10-2019, 02:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfiniteLoop View Post
That's beautiful! See, that's what I like about Lamb.. there is NO confusing it for any other thing on the road. Ferrari makes a bunch of cars and sometimes i just don't see any continuity. McLaren's the same thing (they look generic).

But see this thing a block down the street and it LOOKS like a Lamborghini! See any Lamb from the past 30 years and it hard to confuse it for anything else.
Funny you say this..I went to coffee and cars this past weekend in Houston..Only G there was mine (stood out ). There were about 10 to 15 McLaren's and man do they all look the same!

I disagree with your Ferrari statement, they make some of the most beautiful cars and clearly tell it's a Ferrari.
Old 09-10-2019, 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by toolie View Post
I disagree with your Ferrari statement, they make some of the most beautiful cars and clearly tell it's a Ferrari.
I think they can be individually beautiful, but taken as a whole marque, they have no obvious design language. For instance, Lamb has the "wedge," they pretty much own that shape and go the extra mile to make their cars look like wedges--hence a common design language.

For Ferrari, I find the FF/GTC4 repulsive (if I wanted practicality, I would buy a Golf, LOL). Also, their engines are all over the place (front/Mid/rear). I believe Lamb has stuck with the mid-engine design for several decades across all their models and I admire that "continuity."

That said, yes, there are some models that are striking.
Old 09-10-2019, 03:13 PM

If there were any R8's there, they'd be ignored even more!
Old 09-10-2019, 06:06 PM
Silver Supporter
Silver Site Supporter

Gallery: 1

I seem some Murcielago DNA in the front end look/design

smart...
Old 09-11-2019, 05:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfiniteLoop View Post
I think they can be individually beautiful, but taken as a whole marque, they have no obvious design language. For instance, Lamb has the "wedge," they pretty much own that shape and go the extra mile to make their cars look like wedges--hence a common design language.

For Ferrari, I find the FF/GTC4 repulsive (if I wanted practicality, I would buy a Golf, LOL). Also, their engines are all over the place (front/Mid/rear). I believe Lamb has stuck with the mid-engine design for several decades across all their models and I admire that "continuity."

That said, yes, there are some models that are striking.
I agree with most of what you wrote, but the first Lambo (350 GT) was front-engined, and they had several other models later (Espada, Jarama, Islero, LM) that weren't mid-engined either. History has its rights

Last edited by jef; 09-11-2019 at 05:16 AM.
Old 09-11-2019, 10:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by toolie View Post

*cough or a C7 Corvette
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lamborghini Forum > Discussion Groups > General Lamborghini Related Discussion

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Lamborghini Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Security Question
**Required, this field is not shown to others. Enter ONLY vowel letters in the word: Lamborghini
Full Name
Your Full REAL Name
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in