Buying a Lambo - boosting your business and personal social - Page 2 - Lamborghini Forum

homeFORUMSGARAGECALENDARADSSTAFFINFO
Go Back   Lamborghini Forum > Discussion Groups > General Lamborghini Related Discussion

General Lamborghini Related Discussion For General Lambo Topics.

Lamborghini-Talk.com is the premier Lamborghini All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-29-2019, 03:35 PM

Gallery: 0

Brilliant comments and advice to follow.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-29-2019, 10:03 PM

Its been a VERY VERY positive addition to my life, with a few bumps along the way, that I've learned very well from. My best friends are Lambo owners, I got invited to the factory and met the CEO, met the whole Lambo team, had dinner with them. I've become well known in the community, and respected. I've learned whats it like to get along with the people who are of the same caliber as me, as well as some above me.

I've driven across Europe in a Lambo and have had the most memorable experiences in my life with amazing people. Couldn't ask for more. I am grateful.

ALL IN ALL. I've cherished and loved being an owner and owe much to it.

Owning a Lamborghini can go 2 ways

1. VERY POSITIVE, If you know what you are doing, earned your way( /have good outlook) and a strong good character.

It will help you motivate your self, inspire others, and network with the right people,
that is if you seek to always better and improve yourself, your life and everyone's life around you. You also have to keep a tighter ship to who you let in your life, when its visible that you are wealthy.

2. Negative, you seek to use it to fill voids in your life and to levitate to the wrong people. This include attracting the wrong women, people who want to use you for a good time, living beyond your means and so forth.

The choice is yours on how to get there and what you do after you get there.

BUT I ALWAYS SAY..." You never know until you are there", Go for it

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

📱Owners Whatsapp Group: PM me for Details
📸Instagram: @lamboworldclub
🌐Website:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Lambo.genie; 08-12-2019 at 03:40 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-30-2019, 05:38 AM

On a personal level, Lambo has opened up many new doors. For example, we were recently offered a discounted flight ticket into space. Without the Lambo, I would not have been at the Lambo-specific events where that stuff was on offer. It acts like a ticket to the top table.

On a work level, I've always kept it private and never share it with clients or colleagues. Some folks love them and will be happy for you. But most people get jealous and will hate you for it, potentially jeopardizing your business, sales or career.

Knew one guy who bought an Aventador and left it parked up outside his restaurant with the doors up in the air, to attract rich punters. It looked cool, but don't think it did much to boost sales long-term. It was a bit of a gimmick.

Short version:

* Personal = do it.
* Work = not do it.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Old 08-01-2019, 10:44 PM

I agree with the last poster. On a personal level, meeting other exotic owners it has been great. But I wouldn’t use it for my business. Most of my clients have no idea of the cars I own and I don’t want them to. You get the oh you make that much money reaction more times than not. Other than in specific groups I keep it off social media etc.
Old 08-06-2019, 12:55 PM
Silver Supporter
Silver Site Supporter

Gallery: 1

great comments above.

we should hang out

Go Lambo Go!
Old 08-06-2019, 04:33 PM

Great listening to experiences.
Old 08-14-2019, 10:00 AM

It's a great selling aid in the real estate realm.
Clients correlate the car to success, which indirectly tells them "this guy must be killing it to have a lambo, so clearly clients are happy with his services."

Nothing like pulling up to show a property to a family who has a dad and son that love the cars like we do. Let the dad and his kid take pics in the car, even a run down the street. Dad and kids won't let anyone else sell them a house now.

Again like others said, it all depends on the business and intention. There are many aspects of business where your target market is more receptive to being conservative than flash. If I'm giving prices for consulting startups, the project with a CEO in a Prius is going to get a smaller bill than the project who's CEO is in a S roadster

Last edited by SouthJersey; 08-14-2019 at 10:04 AM.
Old 08-14-2019, 02:53 PM

Painting the picture of success. The advice I give to many people in the real estate game.
Old 08-17-2019, 06:16 PM

I think it is as much how you feel about yourself as the car makes you appear. I think owning a Lambo is a way to outwardly show that you are successful. I don't like to talk about money to friends nor wear flashy clothes or jewelry. Only my best friend knows my true income. I have helped him greatly increase his income and net worth by just setting goals and thinking bigger so when alone we share secrets. I always downplay the lambo with everyone else. Keeps the vultures at bay. Lee
2014 Ford Raptor
2009 H2 Luxury
2001 Hummer H1 Wagon (sold)
2006 Hummer SUT
2005 Hummer SUV
2016 KTM 150SX
Old 08-18-2019, 02:07 AM

Good way to be Lee.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lamborghini Forum > Discussion Groups > General Lamborghini Related Discussion

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Lamborghini Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Security Question
**Required, this field is not shown to others. Enter ONLY vowel letters in the word: Lamborghini
Full Name
Your Full REAL Name
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in