Aventador VS Jalpa - Lamborghini Forum

homeFORUMSGARAGECALENDARADSSTAFFINFO
Go Back   Lamborghini Forum > Discussion Groups > General Lamborghini Related Discussion

General Lamborghini Related Discussion For General Lambo Topics.

Lamborghini-Talk.com is the premier Lamborghini All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-11-2019, 07:25 PM

Gallery: 0
Default Aventador VS Jalpa

All of you with Aventadors are probably laughing already. I have a 2014 black AV at home now that is part of a merger deal I am working on for my company. If it works I get the car. My prospective partner gave it to me to take home for a few days and try out. I laughed and said yeah the old puppy dog close. Take it home and you will never bring it back. (probably a good strategy)I took some of my sons teen friends for a ride last night and ran pretty hard through the first 3 gear. I think one of them actually peed in his pants...…..and was proud of it. The acceleration of this car is amazing. I thought my modified Jalpa was pretty fast..... oh well that idea has been crushed. I still miss the shifter but am getting used to the paddles electronic reverse etc. It took me 5 mins this morning to figure out why the buzzer stayed on for reverse. (They had turned on the alarm switch)I was scared to drive it thinking something was wrong. Pretty good chance I will get this car. I had been trying to decide between a gated Murcie and an Aventador. How does the power of the gated Murcie compare with the AV ? I have a frame of reference now so would love your input. I will either keep this or buy the murcie after the merger but if they will throw it in it is hard to refuse. Lee
2014 Ford Raptor
2009 H2 Luxury
2001 Hummer H1 Wagon (sold)
2006 Hummer SUT
2005 Hummer SUV
2016 KTM 150SX
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-12-2019, 12:37 AM

C’mon, Lee, don’t be chicken now!! Get both 😎
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 09-12-2019, 10:15 AM

Gallery: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiabloClyde View Post
Címon, Lee, donít be chicken now!! Get both 😎
Yeah Lee! Once you get the Aventador, run out and get a manual Murci. Who better to give us all an in depth comparison review?!

Old 09-13-2019, 06:09 PM

Man If I get the Aventador the murcie will be off the table. I should know next week if the deal is going to go through. Chris I do like your comparison Idea. I don't think I can sell it to my wife. She is already saying what do we need another Lambo for? I have her blessing if the deal goes through. If not I may look at gated Murcies.I like the AV but miss shifting gears. I will have to go drive one and see. Maybe I will have it before your visit DC. Wish me luck, Lee.
2014 Ford Raptor
2009 H2 Luxury
2006 Hummer SUT
2005 Hummer SUV
2016 KTM 150SX
Old 09-14-2019, 12:18 AM

Hope you do get it, and before I see you! I agree on the shifting but you already have that in the Jalpa. I’d go for the completely different and modem AV and keep the J. Good luck.
Old Yesterday, 09:30 AM

Aventador = fast
Murci = medium
Jalpa = slow
Old Yesterday, 07:34 PM

That is funny. I would not call my Jalpa slow since it is way faster than stock but no where near as fast as the Aventador. I will have to drive a Murcie. I just keep thinking about that raw acceleration of the AV.Kinda spoils you.
2014 Ford Raptor
2009 H2 Luxury
2006 Hummer SUT
2005 Hummer SUV
2016 KTM 150SX
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lamborghini Forum > Discussion Groups > General Lamborghini Related Discussion

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Lamborghini Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Security Question
**Required, this field is not shown to others. Enter ONLY vowel letters in the word: Lamborghini
Full Name
Your Full REAL Name
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in