any1 have infor a contact and the lambo version of classiche - Lamborghini Forum

homeFORUMSGARAGECALENDARADSSTAFFINFO
Go Back   Lamborghini Forum > Discussion Groups > General Lamborghini Related Discussion

General Lamborghini Related Discussion For General Lambo Topics.

Lamborghini-Talk.com is the premier Lamborghini All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-24-2015, 08:29 PM

Gallery: 0
Default any1 have infor a contact and the lambo version of classiche

I thought I read somewhere that the program is up and running but no links to it at the lambo website.

anyone have any experience with this?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-24-2015, 09:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttforcefed View Post
I thought I read somewhere that the program is up and running but no links to it at the lambo website.

anyone have any experience with this?
This is the new Lamborghini "restoration" branch? I remember reading that they were going to open up a program where you can get your Lambo serviced/restored with completely original parts, but I haven't seen or heard anything about it since. I believe it is predominantly geared to vintage vehicles where finding parts are often difficult...and I'm sure it will cost a "pretty penny" to go this route...
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 10-24-2015, 09:02 PM

yep that's it.

I have an 89 anniversary that's ultra low mile but it came with no service records so id like to get some official treatment...will keep asking around thanks

Old 10-24-2015, 09:04 PM

pics............
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 10703646_855752117789032_2571223829273727157_n.jpg (59.0 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg IMG-20130822-WA000.jpg (41.7 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg IMG-20120714-00474.jpg (66.2 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg IMG-20120714-00472.jpg (60.0 KB, 16 views)
Old 10-24-2015, 09:59 PM

Nice! I love the Countach! It's my all time favorite Lamborghini!
The Lamborghini Polo Storico, as I think it was called, was a department in Lamborghini specifically for the older cars. They closed it down years ago and I'm not sure if they are going to or already did open it up again. From what I remember from the article, it seemed to me that it is an actual "department" at Lamborghini's factory itself...so you might have to send your car to them if you want their specially trained mechanics to work on your car. OTOH, I would think that they might still be able to get you official parts and service information.
I've tried to find some sort of contact information, but haven't been able to (maybe it's not open?). Hopefully someone else on this forum has more information. BTW, did you contact any Lambo dealer? I would think that they'd be some of the first to know about this...
Old 10-24-2015, 10:27 PM

I tried Lamborghini's website, but all they seem to have is the original announcement from April of this year...

Lamborghini Polo Storico
Old 10-25-2015, 07:52 AM

yep didn't get a response from the one dealer I asked
Old 10-26-2015, 06:43 PM

Jack from lambo LI put me in touch with the factory - pics and info being sent as we speak
Old 10-26-2015, 06:59 PM

Excellent! That is great to hear!
Old 10-26-2015, 07:07 PM

yes I'm excited - will keep everyone posted
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lamborghini Forum > Discussion Groups > General Lamborghini Related Discussion

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Lamborghini Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Security Question
**Required, this field is not shown to others. Enter ONLY vowel letters in the word: Lamborghini
Full Name
Your Full REAL Name
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in