All Paint Codes - Lamborghini Forum

homeFORUMSGARAGECALENDARADSSTAFFINFO
Go Back   Lamborghini Forum > Discussion Groups > General Lamborghini Related Discussion

General Lamborghini Related Discussion For General Lambo Topics.

Lamborghini-Talk.com is the premier Lamborghini All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-15-2016, 10:54 PM

Gallery: 0
Default All Paint Codes

Mods, would it be possible to get a sticky thread of all paint codes? Did a search but didn't find anything super detailed on this site but there seem to be a lot of questions about colors.

I did find this awesome list which has 1000's of paint codes from nearly every manufacturer, including reference codes, scans of original paint code documents, sortable table columns, plenty of image examples, and it goes all the way back to 1990 for Lamborghini.

By far the most comprehensive list of Lambo colors I've seen.
Color Codes - Lamborghini Paint Cross-Reference

Last edited by waterworks; 12-16-2016 at 09:16 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-16-2016, 11:02 PM
Silver Supporter
Silver Site Supporter

Gallery: 5

Excellent website, thanks!

2017 Huracan Giallo Inti 610-4 Spyder :sold
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2016 Huracan Blu Lemans 610-4 Spyder Sold
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2012 Gallardo Black 550-2 Spyder Sold

2008 Gallardo Black Spyder Sold
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 12-16-2016, 11:24 PM

It is definitely the most comprehensive site I've ever seen on paint colors. Has so many other manufacturers too. Once you start clicking around, you realize just how much time that must have taken to enter into the system unless he has direct access to databases. But he's got scans of original color swatch booklets, original docs from manufacturers on color offerings, brochures, etc. Pretty insane.

I wonder if someone here could submit color info for lambo stuff prior to 1990 to help him fill in the remaining info? Amazing that even lamborghini doesn't have a library of all their colors somewhere on the web at least for restoration and history buffs it would be nice.

Old 12-17-2016, 10:08 AM
Silver Supporter
Silver Site Supporter

I wonder if any of those colors can still be ordered as ad personum? I would assume if you're willing to pay for it should be possible. I believe it's about an 11k option.

Old 12-17-2016, 11:55 AM

As always, money talks and Lamborghini would be willing to do anything fro the right price.

It is stated you can have a custom color made for you and you can even name the color AND make it available for other customers (with your name of choice). If that don't satisfy, nothing will.

There is a good writeup here for Lamborghini of Hong Kong talking about level of detail you can get. Also shows two different one-off custom purples, a matte and shiny, ordered by customers, along with some other customizations you might not have considered before.

Ad Personam at Lamborghini Hong Kong - the STORY on LamboCARS.com

Custom matte purple for customer

Another custom purple

Check out the roof interior and custom seat belt color.

Multi-colored logo stitching

Custom stitch pattern

Two-tone mirror option

Custom colors including seat backing and console bezel

Last edited by waterworks; 12-17-2016 at 05:12 PM.
Old 12-17-2016, 12:44 PM

It could be dangerous trying to mix and match all the available colors, patterns, styles, interior designs, etc. for a non-designer person. I could see all the options easily overwhelming the buyer. I wonder how much they make suggestions on things, like when you buy a suit?

When you think about the interior especially, there are so many combinations of stitching color, material type, material design, application position (which colors and materials for which panels), etc, I think I would go nuts trying to decide between all the options. Lol.

Last edited by waterworks; 12-17-2016 at 01:16 PM.
Old 12-17-2016, 05:57 PM
Silver Supporter
Silver Site Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterworks View Post
It could be dangerous trying to mix and match all the available colors, patterns, styles, interior designs, etc. for a non-designer person. I could see all the options easily overwhelming the buyer. I wonder how much they make suggestions on things, like when you buy a suit?

When you think about the interior especially, there are so many combinations of stitching color, material type, material design, application position (which colors and materials for which panels), etc, I think I would go nuts trying to decide between all the options. Lol.
The other thing is by the time you get your special ordered car you'll probably change your mind!

Old 12-17-2016, 08:23 PM

It didn't have my 1999 paint color......but then again it was ony used on 6 cars so it was pretty rare to start with.
Old 12-17-2016, 08:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shark01 View Post
It didn't have my 1999 paint color......but then again it was ony used on 6 cars so it was pretty rare to start with.
Let me guess. Rosso Vik Diablo?

Last edited by waterworks; 12-17-2016 at 08:37 PM.
Old 12-18-2016, 09:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterworks View Post
Let me guess. Rosso Vik Diablo?
No, Vik is actually a pretty common color that was also carried forward to the first gen Audi cars.

You couldn't guess my shade code in a million years
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lamborghini Forum > Discussion Groups > General Lamborghini Related Discussion

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Lamborghini Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Security Question
**Required, this field is not shown to others. Enter ONLY vowel letters in the word: Lamborghini
Full Name
Your Full REAL Name
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in