This is why not to buy a McLaren... - Page 7 - Lamborghini Forum

homeFORUMSGARAGECALENDARADSSTAFFINFO
Go Back   Lamborghini Forum > Other > Discussion of other Marques

Discussion of other Marques Area for discussing the many other exciting cars besides Lamborghini.

Lamborghini-Talk.com is the premier Lamborghini All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools

Old 07-05-2019, 08:23 AM

Gallery: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by routt73 View Post
we can post lambo fire pix here all day. pls reference fire incident data on a # and % basis versus internet emoting. flaming rants (pun intended) without data are pretty limited in usefulness other than stirring up drama - which now that I said that makes sense since internet.

Salomondrin has 3M followers on his Salomundo channel.

A ballpark estimate says 2-3% of the ~200 Sennas made worldwide so far, from Q3 2018 to Q2 2019, have gone up in flames.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-14-2019, 07:18 AM

The look for me isn't there.. while at dealer i got to look at a few models yes the top of the line isn't that bad but the rest just look cheap.. Loved lambos since a kid
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Old 07-14-2019, 10:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PantyDropper View Post
The look for me isn't there.. while at dealer i got to look at a few models yes the top of the line isn't that bad but the rest just look cheap.. Loved lambos since a kid
I’m the same. Been a Lamborghini fan since primary school.

Old 09-29-2019, 12:58 AM

Just seeing this thread but from experience, I’d vote to stay away from McLaren too.. I have a 18’ Performante and a 18’ 570S convertible. I’ve had ZERO issues with the lambo. Now the McLaren I’m about to start looking into lemon laws because I’m getting to sick of this car. I don’t think I’ve gone 30 days straight without having the car towed to the shop. It’s a new issue once a month.
I’ve had the weather stripping start lifting around the doors (the car is less than a year old), had the A/C lines clogged and had both driver and passenger floors completely flooded, the car doesn’t want to recognize the key half the time so the car won’t start but it will unlock/lock, car randomly won’t go into launch control, my windows randomly drop down a few inches, and most recently the cars parking brake won’t engage so currently the car is back at the dealership again... I’ve lost count on how many days the car has been in the shop in total but it’s just absurd.

I have a few different car brands in my garage now and none of them give me issues except the McLaren. But it seems to me that the entire McLaren crew I speak with all say it’s not big deal, every car has issues. I think the issue is that a lot of McLaren owners are new to the supercar world and think this is the norm.
Mercedes AMG GTS
SRT Viper
Porsche GT3 RS
Mclaren 570S Convertible
Z3 M Coupe w/ turbo
Z3 M Coupe stock
Rolls Royce Wraith
Rolls Royce Ghost
Mercedes G63
Acura NSX
Cadillac Escalade
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lamborghini Forum > Other > Discussion of other Marques

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Lamborghini Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Security Question
**Required, this field is not shown to others. Enter ONLY vowel letters in the word: Lamborghini
Full Name
Your Full REAL Name
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in