We need more Moderators?? - Page 2 - Lamborghini Forum

homeFORUMSGARAGECALENDARADSSTAFFINFO
Go Back   Lamborghini Forum > Other > Lamborghini-Talk Site Issues Forum

Lamborghini-Talk Site Issues Forum Suggestions for changes to the site or any questions you might have.

Lamborghini-Talk.com is the premier Lamborghini All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-12-2016, 01:18 PM

Gallery: 0
Default We need more Moderators??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russk View Post
As much as I appreciate the kind words, I am not interested at this time guys..

😩 ok...

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Last edited by LeoMiami; 10-12-2016 at 04:10 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-12-2016, 02:12 PM
Administrator
Onyx Site Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by REKIII View Post
Good, I was going to have to protest!! Haha, kidding. I've moderated a few forums over the years and it is more intense than one would think.
That's right, and Russ is so much of a nice guy he would have people disliking him. It's not for the faint of heart, ain't that right LEO!? And you know that you have gotten responses to every one of your PM's, some you don't like, but you were never ignored, and neither has anyone else.

As far as needing more mods, that's debatable. I catch a lot of stuff, and what I don't catch is usually reported and taken care of immediately, but you will never stop the scammers, people trying to advertise free, and those that send secretive PM's trying to convert.

These days I prefer working behind the scenes, resolving disputes, etc. and as was stated, there's a heck of a lot more going on than people realize.

Last edited by Rayman; 10-12-2016 at 02:15 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 10-12-2016, 02:16 PM

Default We need more Moderators??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayman View Post
That's right, and Russ is so much of a nice guy he would have people disliking him. It's not for the faint of heart, ain't that right LEO!? And you know that you have gotten responses to every one of your PM's, some you don't like, but you were never ignored, and neither has anyone else.

Rayman,

I'm not sure why you are making this personal... I'm not trying to take your position away... I'm just suggesting you may need help...

Please feel free to delete this thread if it bothers you... my intention was not to step on your toes....

Thank you

Last edited by LeoMiami; 10-12-2016 at 02:22 PM.

Old 10-12-2016, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoMiami View Post
This forum is growing a lot, everyday we have more new members and I don't think we have enough Moderators...

I will suggest to make Russk a new Moderator 👍🏼

I'll vote for anyone as long as its not you Leo! It's time I let the world know that Leo tried to Grab my Pus**y on a tour bus, many years ago!!
Old 10-12-2016, 02:50 PM
Administrator
Onyx Site Supporter

No intentions Leo, just making a light hearted point.

Actually there are other moderators that are appointed, but they are MIA. Conversations going on about it now.

Last edited by Rayman; 10-12-2016 at 02:52 PM.
Old 10-12-2016, 03:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panth3rtt View Post
I'll vote for anyone as long as its not you Leo! It's time I let the world know that Leo tried to Grab my Pus**y on a tour bus, many years ago!!

ImageUploadedByAG Free1476302523.599401.jpg

Old 10-13-2016, 09:43 AM
Administrator
Onyx Site Supporter

Gallery: 67

alright. Looks like this thread is good. We'll close it for now and will reopen in the near future when we're looking for new mods.

Thank you everyone for helping

Lee

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- Your Premier
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Lamborghini Forum > Other > Lamborghini-Talk Site Issues Forum

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Lamborghini Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Security Question
**Required, this field is not shown to others. Enter ONLY vowel letters in the word: Lamborghini
Full Name
Your Full REAL Name
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in