What would you pay for a 15k mile 11' Superleggera? - Lamborghini Forum

homeFORUMSGARAGECALENDARADSSTAFFINFO
Go Back   Lamborghini Forum > Marketplace > Classifieds > Cars

Lamborghini-Talk.com is the premier Lamborghini All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-18-2019, 09:41 AM

Gallery: 0
Question What would you pay for a 15k mile 11' Superleggera?

Very clean car, fresh tires, 72% clutch, no paintwork no stories, steel brakes. Is 142 reasonable? Car checks out and drives great. Im about to click buy on a plane ticket to go and collect it.

Last edited by GCBC; 09-18-2019 at 10:00 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-18-2019, 10:28 AM

I would say that is fair for a clean car.

Last edited by Lymlite; 09-18-2019 at 10:33 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 09-18-2019, 11:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lymlite View Post
I would say that is fair for a clean car.
Think ill be able to get out of it for about 135+ in 2years with another 2k miles on it same mint shape? especially with the world going electronic and nannies out the gazoo?

Old 09-18-2019, 11:07 AM

I watch pricing on the SL’s as I am an owner. That is really an average asking price for the mileage. Most of the top name dealers are always at 140 and above range depending color and history and options.

If it checks off all your wants and has a good history can’t go wrong.

Superleggera’s will always fetch more than a regular Gallardo. It is definitely worth the extra initial costs when looking at other LP Gallardo’s. I just don’t think it will continue to depreciate like a regular Lp.
Old 09-18-2019, 11:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by monEmakindave View Post
I watch pricing on the SL’s as I am an owner. That is really an average asking price for the mileage. Most of the top name dealers are always at 140 and above range depending color and history and options.

If it checks off all your wants and has a good history can’t go wrong.

Superleggera’s will always fetch more than a regular Gallardo. It is definitely worth the extra initial costs when looking at other LP Gallardo’s. I just don’t think it will continue to depreciate like a regular Lp.
This is the debate, they also have a 13 560 for the same money with less than half the miles, ceramics etc. I want the panache' of the SL but thats a lot of miles and brakes diff. I want to do it but im not in the same financial boat as most owners I presume to be so I don't want to end up more than 5$ a mile worse off in 2 yrs. If its a well balanced smart/emotional decision im going 4 it!
Old 09-18-2019, 12:07 PM

I can’t say for sure, but I agree with the other post that the SL has likely hit or is close to hitting their low end. Of course the mileage will have an impact on price, but why own it if you just store it in the garage.
I think if you get a couple years of intense happiness out of it for 10-20 grand, why not? You only live once man.
Plus, after u drive it- you will probably change your mind on wanting to sell it in 2 years.

Last edited by Lymlite; 09-18-2019 at 12:09 PM.
Old 09-18-2019, 12:41 PM

What color is the SL? That can make a significant difference in valuation. I would definitely go with an ‘11 SL over a ‘13 non-SL though.

2003 Lamborghini Murcielago
2008 Ferrari F430 Scuderia
2004 Ultima GTR
1993 Toyota Supra Turbo
1995 Porsche 993 RWB
1989 Porsche 964 RWB backdate
Old 09-20-2019, 06:56 AM

its black, I think id wrap anything I get here regardless for two reasons, protect original paint for resale & have a cool gloss color like nardo grey or Miami blue. The bucket seats look awesome and since I don't plan on putting huge miles on it im sure the be fine.
Old 09-22-2019, 12:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by routt73 View Post
Do you know how to verify they are Lamborghini tires? Did you see the e-gear report yourself? The bucket seats are good for 1-2hrs max.

Your assumption on resale value is probably way off - more like a trade/wholesale bid of $110-120k or private party $120-125k.

Here is another -
https://www.carfax.com/vehicle/ZHWGU7AJ2BLA10317

an 08 SL (5.0L engine, same interior as LP)
https://www.dupontregistry.com/autos...eggera/2054557

As a side note, assuming equal miles no paint work doing about 30-40k less than 11+ SL's. I prefer the looks and motor of the lp570 obviously and I think it would be easier to exit than an 08?

I know I wont keep it forever, I almost never keep a car more than 6mo-1yr but this I think ill get 2 out of then into a murcielago roadster or aventador roadster so trying to make an intelligent decision. Thinking it will be a lot less time on market before someone buys it off me being there are a handful for sale at anyone time vs dozens of regular models...basically picking one based on total cost and ease of exit as they will all be enjoyable.

Last edited by GCBC; 09-22-2019 at 12:57 PM.
Old 09-24-2019, 02:09 PM
Silver Supporter
Silver Site Supporter

Can we move this to an appropriate section? Maybe the Gallardo section, or probably the dreamer section....
2014 BMW M5
2007 BMW M5
2017 MB GLE350
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lamborghini Forum > Marketplace > Classifieds > Cars

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Lamborghini Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Security Question
**Required, this field is not shown to others. Enter ONLY vowel letters in the word: Lamborghini
Full Name
Your Full REAL Name
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in