Lamborghini Diablo 30th. Anniversary S.E Owner's Books & Records w/Pouch For Sale ! - Lamborghini Forum

homeFORUMSGARAGECALENDARADSSTAFFINFO
Go Back   Lamborghini Forum > Multi-Media > Lamborghini Collectibles

Lamborghini Collectibles Want to Collect Everything Lamborghini? Look Here!

Lamborghini-Talk.com is the premier Lamborghini All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-04-2018, 11:21 PM

Gallery: 0
Smile Lamborghini Diablo 30th. Anniversary S.E Owner's Books & Records w/Pouch For Sale !

Lamborghini Diablo 30th. Anniversary S.E Owner's Books & Records with the
Leather Pouch For Sale ! In absolutely "Mint" condition . In English.

Plus seemingly very rare "Clear" plastic Color selection Sillouettes ( sp? ) of a "Countach" and a "Jalpa" that you place over the different colors to choose the color of your new car with the color selections also included.

I have searched everywhere for these things !

The Books & ALL of the Records and additional items have been in my closet for almost 19 or 20 years sealed in a ziplock bag and they are "AS New " and barely opened. Probably twice.

I was a Lambo salesman at Momentum Motors in Houston,Texas at the time of the Diablo 30th. Anniversary S.E and the VT I belive. ( 94-95-96 ? ) I sent the 30th. S.E to Atlanta but I forgot to send the Books and everything else in the Leather Pouch!
But the car was not Sold . It was maybe sold to an Atlanta Lamborghini Dealership or traded . I heard it was sold to Deion but I don't know that for a Fact.

It was supposedly one of ONLY two "Yellow" 30th. S.E's to be imported into the U.S.A . That is what we were told. You guys would definitely know better and exactly how many "Yellow" 30th. S.E's were imported.

Probably a 1995 - 1996 model ? The ONLY thing that is missing is the Owner's Registration Tear-Out piece at the top of the page but it's not even REGISTERED to anyone.

I believe that the Maintenance Booklet is Pristine and not even the 1st. Oil change is stamped. Of course the Pirelli and Alpine CD player inserts and the Beautiful Hardbound Owner's guide is included .
Probably opened twice in 19 or so years! Once by me with white gloves on. Ironically I have been trying to Give it away for 14 years until I recently became aware of it's potential value.

Unfortunately I need to sell this item although I am going to regret it in the near future!

This is my unheard of offer: I will Mail it to any interested and obviously serious Buyer without a single Commitment or Requirement for the Buyer to purchase the items if they are NOT absolutely satisfied . No questions asked and no money exchanged until it's necessary if that is the case.

I only ask that you please return the entire set to Houston,Texas if you don't want it but I am absolutely certain that if you are looking for one of these that you will definitely have to have it and not at a Stupid E-Bay price like someone who claims to have set the Market on these types of items!

How can you possibly lose ? I'll even pay for the Return shipping costs !

Thank You Kindly for your consideration,

Ramiro Guerrero

PS - The items are at my Mother's house in Houston waiting to be shipped !
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-05-2018, 12:28 AM
Silver Supporter
Silver Site Supporter

Gallery: 5

I wish you the best of luck and hope you find the right buyer, but in all honesty something doesn’t feel right. No offense, I’m just funny that way.

2017 Huracan Giallo Inti 610-4 Spyder :sold
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2016 Huracan Blu Lemans 610-4 Spyder Sold
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2012 Gallardo Black 550-2 Spyder Sold

2008 Gallardo Black Spyder Sold
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 12-05-2018, 12:56 AM

Default What can you possibly LOSE ?

What can you possibly LOSE ?

I am willing to ship it to an interested buyer without any obligations on the Buyer's part .

Absolutely NOBODY ever does that and maybe that is one of your concerns and very understandable but it's the REAL DEAL and I don't know where else to look for a qualified and serious and very knowledgeable buyer.

Thank You Kindly for your opinion!

Ramiro Guerrero

Old 12-05-2018, 04:56 AM

Default Verification Details !

It would be IDEAL yet most likely improbable that the actual and eventual buyer of this particular car could actually finally receive his Books and Records !

Also , you can contact the Original Lambo Dealer in Houston and verify my employment and the years that I was working there .

It was Momentum Motors Lamborghini , Porche , Audi, Alfa , BMW , Jaguar , Sabb , and the English tiny car Mini and the Big English SUV's LAND ROVER!

Beautiful Dealership that bought ALL the Porche and Audi and BMW dealerships and Fixed the prices !

My name is:

Ramiro Guerrero - Pre-Qwned Sales and New Car Sales when possible.

You probably do know but a Diablo at $300,000.00 not including the floor mats paid a $10,000.00 dollar commission at the Friday Sales Meetings to generate the Salesman's interest in a hurry !

The average Buyer was an AMWAY rep !

In shorts !

Thank You Kindly !
Old 12-07-2018, 12:43 PM

Value estimate? Offers? Help?

Thank You Kindly for your vast knowledge and advice!

Ramiro Guerrero
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lamborghini Forum > Multi-Media > Lamborghini Collectibles

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Lamborghini Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Security Question
**Required, this field is not shown to others. Enter ONLY vowel letters in the word: Lamborghini
Full Name
Your Full REAL Name
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in