Lambo Model collection > 1:43 (1:12, 1:18 etc) - Page 3 - Lamborghini Forum

homeFORUMSGARAGECALENDARADSSTAFFINFO
Go Back   Lamborghini Forum > Multi-Media > Lamborghini Collectibles

Lamborghini Collectibles Want to Collect Everything Lamborghini? Look Here!

Lamborghini-Talk.com is the premier Lamborghini All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-05-2004, 11:19 AM
lamboguy

Gallery:

Raymond, you're the best!

Fred
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-05-2004, 01:01 PM

Gallery: 0

Best is to buy over ebay.
Germany: www.modellissimo.de is a reliable source

I just added some more pictures...
AutoArt Murcis and Gallardo

Lambo-Models

If you want some detailled shot of a specific model just let me know, the digi-cam lies on the table...
Countach QV Ex-Mimran #GLA12997 sold October 2015, Urraco P300 #20530 sold in August 2008, Jalpa #FLA12203 sold in May 2006

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

When Frank Sinatra got his Miura S in 1970, he said: “If you wanna be someone, buy Ferrari - If you are someone, you own a Lamborghini”.

Last edited by raymond; 11-05-2004 at 01:18 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 11-05-2004, 02:04 PM

If you could take some interior and engine shots of the murcielago and the roadster that would be great

Last edited by DaLamboMan; 11-05-2004 at 02:07 PM.

Old 11-05-2004, 02:36 PM

I have only 1/43 scale models, you cannot open the bonnet at this scale...
Countach QV Ex-Mimran #GLA12997 sold October 2015, Urraco P300 #20530 sold in August 2008, Jalpa #FLA12203 sold in May 2006

When Frank Sinatra got his Miura S in 1970, he said: “If you wanna be someone, buy Ferrari - If you are someone, you own a Lamborghini”.
Old 11-05-2004, 02:45 PM

Oh ok, I am probably going to a buy the 1/18 scale models of the Gallardo, Murcielago and the Roadster. I love the little details in the larger models. Your help is much appreciated.
Old 11-05-2004, 02:47 PM

AutoArt are excellent models at all scales. Kyosho make a few excellent Lambo models (1:18 & 1:43) & are easily as good as AutoArt.

Another excellent & large range of Lambos is the 1:43 Minichamps. Also just about the same quality & 1:43 are the IXO range.

Sab
Old 11-05-2004, 02:52 PM

Some Minichamps look good others are awful, awful are: Espada, Urraco.
Good are: jarama, LM002, Countach and Miura.

I prefer hand built models from MR, BBR, Heco, Looksmarts and some Alezan I built myself, Yow-Modelli builts seldom cars and prototype but is too expensive.

Old 11-05-2004, 03:20 PM

Wink

Raymond

I've got the Minichamps Espada & Urraco and think they are a good likeness of the real thing. Any reason why you don't like them?

I agree that MR are also superb but they are very expensive!

I also have a Record Countach resin kit, but haven't found the time to start it yet.

Sab
Old 11-06-2004, 12:38 AM

The chrome parts of the Minichamps are awful, they look so cheap I would throw them against a wall!
I gave the Urraco to my stepson and keep only the looksmart and Alezan pieces.
Looksmart Espada is nice but wrong, Serie 1 rearlights, Serie 1+2a rims but Serie 3 dashboard, typical MR/Looksmart!

Look at ebay you can get MR and Looksmart for a few $$$ especially older models which layed around for some time.

Old 11-06-2004, 12:43 AM
Silver Supporter
Silver Site Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by raymond
<snip>
Looksmart Espada is nice but wrong, Serie 1 rearlights, Serie 1+2a rims but Serie 3 dashboard, typical MR/Looksmart!

<snip>.
I bet only a handful of people in the world would be able to tell that there is something wrong with that Looksmart Espada model. Of course you will be one of them.

I love your collection.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lamborghini Forum > Multi-Media > Lamborghini Collectibles

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Lamborghini Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Security Question
**Required, this field is not shown to others. Enter ONLY vowel letters in the word: Lamborghini
Full Name
Your Full REAL Name
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in