Sprint Booster for the Huracan at Burtman Industries, fixes throttle response. Video - Page 2 - Lamborghini Forum

homeFORUMSGARAGECALENDARADSSTAFFINFO
Go Back   Lamborghini Forum > Discussion Groups > Model Specific Discussions > Huracan

Lamborghini-Talk.com is the premier Lamborghini All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-22-2019, 12:20 PM
Supporting Vendor

Gallery: 0

Here's a 2nd video one of my guys made to show how the sprint booster has no dead pedal flaw that many competitors have and no calibrating is needed so install, so that means just plug in and go.

***ORDER LINK > Burtman Industries Sprint Booster for 14-19 Huracan, On sale for Lambotalk members if you don't like it, I'll let you send it back, no restocking fee, nothing. It really is that good.
Stay tuned! Real carbon fiber remote keys, real carbon dash, real carbon paddle shifters, console pieces, real carbon SL wings, side skirts, engine panels, silicone intakes hoses, billet rocker switches for center of dash, LOC/Fabspeed exhausts, and OEM Lambo parts (Lambo tax kinda still applies for these)

Call or text 717-319-2100 24/7 - Do Not PM.

Last edited by Jason B; 08-22-2019 at 12:23 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-22-2019, 02:05 PM

I have two of these and it works great. I use the pedal lockout feature all the time and now spoiled myself. You have for a '15 S63?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 08-22-2019, 04:19 PM

I'm curious as to how the automatic/manual mode of the sprintbooster works for the Huracan. I go in and out between auto and manual all the time, do I have to keep switching it on the sprintbooster? Or can I just leave it in automatic and still use to paddle shifters?

Old 08-22-2019, 05:23 PM
Supporting Vendor

Default Sprint Booster for the Huracan at Burtman Industries, fixes throttle response. Video

Quote:
Originally Posted by ifreewillie View Post
I'm curious as to how the automatic/manual mode of the sprintbooster works for the Huracan. I go in and out between auto and manual all the time, do I have to keep switching it on the sprintbooster? Or can I just leave it in automatic and still use to paddle shifters?
Switching between auto and manual in your car is different and you don't need to adjust anything everytime you do that....

For the Sprint Booster there are two modes (a little selector switch), automatic mode means it's for a 2 pedal car, and manual mode means a 3 pedal/gated car. Leave in auto mode, see how you like it... Now, you can switch the Sprint Booster to Manual mode and it will be more aggressive with more tip in. You may find it too touchy for your driving habits, or if you like it, keep the Sprint Booster in manual mode. The key things here is there's options with this unit and flexibility. It works great and I have it in my own car.

***ORDER LINK > Burtman Industries Sprint Booster for 14-19 Huracan, On sale for Lambotalk members if you don't like it, I'll let you send it back, no restocking fee, nothing. It really is that good.
Stay tuned! Real carbon fiber remote keys, real carbon dash, real carbon paddle shifters, console pieces, real carbon SL wings, side skirts, engine panels, silicone intakes hoses, billet rocker switches for center of dash, LOC/Fabspeed exhausts, and OEM Lambo parts (Lambo tax kinda still applies for these)

Last edited by Jason B; 08-22-2019 at 05:46 PM.
Old 08-23-2019, 10:31 AM
Supporting Vendor

I've gotten quite a few PM's about this and install so I'll answer them here...

If you want a totally stealth install, you don't have to hook up the controller! Is disconnects just like an aux cable would, or a headphone jack on a phone. So, you can set it say at Red 5, like in my photo below, and unplug the controller and nothing to hide, nothing to see, nothing to coil up! In my car I preferred to use the included velcro and use the controller as it's actually super super small (about the size of your thumb) and looks cool to me. Again, you don't have to plug the controller in if you don't want to (when you set the unit and unplug it, it remembers the setting, even if you battery dies). Install super easy, plug it in behind the pedal and go.

The wire in the pic is for my new dash cam that gives a live view to my phone 24/7. A must with these type of cars and gives 100% peace of mind.

***ORDER LINK > Burtman Industries Sprint Booster for 14-19 Huracan, On sale for Lambotalk members if you don't like it, I'll let you send it back, no restocking fee, nothing. It really is that good.[/QUOTE]

Last edited by Jason B; 08-23-2019 at 10:34 AM.
Old 08-23-2019, 03:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason B View Post
I've gotten quite a few PM's about this and install so I'll answer them here...

If you want a totally stealth install, you don't have to hook up the controller! Is disconnects just like an aux cable would, or a headphone jack on a phone. So, you can set it say at Red 5, like in my photo below, and unplug the controller and nothing to hide, nothing to see, nothing to coil up! In my car I preferred to use the included velcro and use the controller as it's actually super super small (about the size of your thumb) and looks cool to me. Again, you don't have to plug the controller in if you don't want to (when you set the unit and unplug it, it remembers the setting, even if you battery dies). Install super easy, plug it in behind the pedal and go.
Absolutely correct Jason if you do not wish to use either the Pedal Lock or Valet feature. For clarification, to use either of these features the controller must be plugged in.
Gone:
2014 Ferrari 458 Spyder
2012 Audi R8 V10 Spyder (Highly Modded)

Last edited by Hawk; 08-23-2019 at 03:22 PM.
Old 08-28-2019, 11:09 PM

My HP has instant response; can't imagine the need for less pedal travel...it hits hard right from the get go
2016 911 TTS
2005 FGT White/ blue
2005 FGT Yellow/ black
Old 09-10-2019, 11:45 AM
Supporting Vendor

Ok, I have these back in stock again. Those that want still shipping these UPS express shipping so you'll have this week still.

***ORDER LINK > Burtman Industries Sprint Booster for 14-19 Huracan, On sale for Lambotalk members if you don't like it, I'll let you send it back, no restocking fee, nothing.

Old 09-10-2019, 07:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blown SRT View Post
My HP has instant response; can't imagine the need for less pedal travel...it hits hard right from the get go
I use to think Sprintbooster/Pedalbox were just gimmicks since they added no power. Finally gave one a chance and felt the difference immediately. Had on both my R8's and now Huracan, even with 810hp my car feels sluggish when I shut it off. Since it's a 5 minute install and zero cost if not happy you should give one a shot. And glad to see they improved quality on Sprintbooster, the early model I had was pretty cheaply made and had to replace cable twice. This unit looks much better
2009 R8V8 Manual VF Supercharged
2012 R8V10 Manual VF Supercharged
Old 10-11-2019, 12:30 PM
Supporting Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu Bull View Post
I use to think Sprintbooster/Pedalbox were just gimmicks since they added no power. Finally gave one a chance and felt the difference immediately. Had on both my R8's and now Huracan, even with 810hp my car feels sluggish when I shut it off. Since it's a 5 minute install and zero cost if not happy you should give one a shot. And glad to see they improved quality on Sprintbooster, the early model I had was pretty cheaply made and had to replace cable twice. This unit looks much better
Correct. This new Version 3 is really nice and you don't want to hide it like the older ones. I have 3-4 left in stock currently.

***ORDER LINK > Burtman Industries Sprint Booster for 14-19 Huracan, On sale for Lambotalk members if you don't like it, I'll let you send it back, no restocking fee, nothing.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lamborghini Forum > Discussion Groups > Model Specific Discussions > Huracan

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Lamborghini Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Security Question
**Required, this field is not shown to others. Enter ONLY vowel letters in the word: Lamborghini
Full Name
Your Full REAL Name
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in