Lamborghini Forum

Lamborghini Forum (https://www.lamborghini-talk.com/vbforum/index.php)
-   Huracan (https://www.lamborghini-talk.com/vbforum/forumdisplay.php?f=202)
-   -   Sprint Booster for the Huracan at Burtman Industries, fixes throttle response. Video (https://www.lamborghini-talk.com/vbforum/showthread.php?t=216854)

Jason B 08-19-2019 10:36 AM

Sprint Booster for the Huracan at Burtman Industries, fixes throttle response. Video
 
I'm a newer sponsor on here but not new to forums and have been in this business since 1999. I've been selling the Sprint Booster for over 10 years and have installed them in my own cars. Not every make car benefits as well as others, but there is a delay in the gas pedal in these cars due to the drive by wire. You may not even realize it, but it's there. I've sold these for Toyoto's, Porsche's, you name it and a few months ago started selling them for the Murci, Pre LP/LP Gallardo, and now the Huracan.

I now have these IN STOCK and ON SALE for Lambo talk members.

***ORDER LINK > Burtman Industries Sprint Booster for 14-19 Huracan, On sale for Lambotalk members if you don't like it, I'll let you send it back, no restocking fee, nothing. It's that good, but I'll offer that to anyone that says they want to remove it. I also have it in my own car.

WATCH at least the first 3 min of this video and you will fully understand what this does. I've tried every competitor unit and still feel this is the best. No calibrating needed either.


Hawk 08-19-2019 01:10 PM

Hi Jason, Do you have a Sprint Booster for my 2019 Performante Spyder?

Jason B 08-19-2019 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawk (Post 1977044)
Hi Jason, Do you have a Sprint Booster for my 2019 Performante Spyder?

Yep, just use the link above and can still ship it TODAY! :)

Hawk 08-19-2019 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jason B (Post 1977062)
Yep, just use the link above and can still ship it TODAY! :)

Ordered. Look forward to receiving.

Jason B 08-19-2019 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawk (Post 1977076)
Ordered. Look forward to receiving.

Cool. I helped ya out and sent it 2nd day air :)

A few other things that makes this special besides the throttle fix are these new features (and some have bought this just for these reasons):

NEW - VALET MODE: Valet mode lets you set an rpm point that the car can't go over. Good for when you don't want someone joyriding at the dealer or when you don't want your wife beating your vehicle around, yea like you'll let her drive it, lol.
NEW - LOCK OUT MODE: Lock out mode let's you set a pin and if someone breaks in and tries to steal your car, the gas pedal is locked out and they are going nowhere! Ex, say your park at an airport or a place your aren't comfortable with. Many say it gives them more peace of mind. Yes, if someone really wants to steal your car, they will find a way, but this is just another layer of protection may make them take someone else's car.
WILL NOT VOID YOUR WARRANTY: I also have these for just about every car there is, so ask if you want to try on your other vehicles. As far as dealership concerns there is a law called the Magnuson Moss Act. Sprint Booster works manufacturers OWN safety protocols so it's a no worry option.

***ORDER LINK > Burtman Industries Sprint Booster for 14-19 Huracan, On sale for Lambotalk members if you don't like it, I'll let you send it back, no restocking fee, nothing. It's that good.

JesseRohr 08-20-2019 09:19 AM

Just ordered mine. I have a Sprint Booster on my G63 and it works awesome to relieve the dead pedal the first 1" of travel.

I had a pedal box on both of my Gen 2 V10 + R8s. So I'll report back how this works in comparison on the Huracan.

fabo 08-20-2019 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawk (Post 1977076)
Ordered. Look forward to receiving.

Please let us know how you go with this... I will be interested to see if you feel any difference

Hawk 08-20-2019 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fabo (Post 1977266)
Please let us know how you go with this... I will be interested to see if you feel any difference

Will do. I previously installed the Sprint Booster V2 in my R8 V10 and it did make it more fun to drive. Not faster; just more responsive.

Am going to attempt to snake the control wire up through the center console into the recessed area that holds the ashtray.

Hawk 08-21-2019 08:36 PM

3 Attachment(s)
As a follow up - I installed the Sprint Booster today in about 20 minutes. There is plenty of room behind the accelerator pedal which makes this an easy install following the Quick Start Installation Instructions. I used the first 10 minutes, while the car was checking the electronic systems as required, to install the Selector Switch in the center console by snaking the control cable down to the existing wire harness opening for the accelerator pedal. I prefer a stealth install and can easily reach into the center console and pull out the Selector Switch to make any changes. The Selector Switch settings are very visible and easy to use.

I find v3 to be a vast improvement over v2 which I installed on my R8 V10. It is far more adjustable with 36 different settings - Sport (green) 1-9 and Race (red) 1-9 in both automatic and manual transmission modes. It was easy to find settings that bring on power in a very linear fashion in Strada, Sport, and Corsa modes with no jerkiness at all. A definite improvement over v2. You can also turn it off and go back to stock. And, I did experiment with both the Pedal Lock and Valet settings which I do have a use for.

I personally find the car more fun to drive with the Sprint Booster simply because it makes the car more responsive (not faster).

Here are a few pics of the install:

Jason B 08-22-2019 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawk (Post 1977076)
Ordered. Look forward to receiving.

:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawk (Post 1977410)
As a follow up - I installed the Sprint Booster today in about 20 minutes. There is plenty of room behind the accelerator pedal which makes this an easy install following the Quick Start Installation Instructions. I used the first 10 minutes, while the car was checking the electronic systems as required, to install the Selector Switch in the center console by snaking the control cable down to the existing wire harness opening for the accelerator pedal. I prefer a stealth install and can easily reach into the center console and pull out the Selector Switch to make any changes. The Selector Switch settings are very visible and easy to use.

I find v3 to be a vast improvement over v2 which I installed on my R8 V10. It is far more adjustable with 36 different settings - Sport (green) 1-9 and Race (red) 1-9 in both automatic and manual transmission modes. It was easy to find settings that bring on power in a very linear fashion in Strada, Sport, and Corsa modes with no jerkiness at all. A definite improvement over v2. You can also turn it off and go back to stock. And, I did experiment with both the Pedal Lock and Valet settings which I do have a use for.

I personally find the car more fun to drive with the Sprint Booster simply because it makes the car more responsive (not faster).

Awesome, glad you like it. The V3's I have also got the latest firmware. This is one of my favorite products currently and the best selling item I have. I've tried all of them and this one works the best. I also like that it's patented and no one else has figured out how to do it this well since they don't have the secret sauce. I've also sold the blutooth units and have had issues with some radios and don't prefer selling those. We are at a time where hardwired is still better than wireless. Now, you don't have to mount the controller if you don't want to, even though it's super easy in this car,
(you can set it and then the only thing that's plugged in is the plug) this is still a super stealth install but I think the controller is cool.

***ORDER LINK > Burtman Industries Sprint Booster for 14-19 Huracan, On sale for Lambotalk members if you don't like it, I'll let you send it back, no restocking fee, nothing. It really is that good.

WATCH at least the first 3 min of this video and you will fully understand what this does.


Oh and Hawk, you can also switch the A/T switch to manual if you want to mess around, which will give me Tip in.

Jason B 08-22-2019 12:20 PM

Here's a 2nd video one of my guys made to show how the sprint booster has no dead pedal flaw that many competitors have and no calibrating is needed so install, so that means just plug in and go.

***ORDER LINK > Burtman Industries Sprint Booster for 14-19 Huracan, On sale for Lambotalk members if you don't like it, I'll let you send it back, no restocking fee, nothing. It really is that good.

LamboLP 08-22-2019 02:05 PM

I have two of these and it works great. I use the pedal lockout feature all the time and now spoiled myself. You have for a '15 S63?

ifreewillie 08-22-2019 04:19 PM

I'm curious as to how the automatic/manual mode of the sprintbooster works for the Huracan. I go in and out between auto and manual all the time, do I have to keep switching it on the sprintbooster? Or can I just leave it in automatic and still use to paddle shifters?

Jason B 08-22-2019 05:23 PM

Sprint Booster for the Huracan at Burtman Industries, fixes throttle response. Video
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ifreewillie (Post 1977576)
I'm curious as to how the automatic/manual mode of the sprintbooster works for the Huracan. I go in and out between auto and manual all the time, do I have to keep switching it on the sprintbooster? Or can I just leave it in automatic and still use to paddle shifters?

Switching between auto and manual in your car is different and you don't need to adjust anything everytime you do that....

For the Sprint Booster there are two modes (a little selector switch), automatic mode means it's for a 2 pedal car, and manual mode means a 3 pedal/gated car. Leave in auto mode, see how you like it... Now, you can switch the Sprint Booster to Manual mode and it will be more aggressive with more tip in. You may find it too touchy for your driving habits, or if you like it, keep the Sprint Booster in manual mode. The key things here is there's options with this unit and flexibility. It works great and I have it in my own car.

***ORDER LINK > Burtman Industries Sprint Booster for 14-19 Huracan, On sale for Lambotalk members if you don't like it, I'll let you send it back, no restocking fee, nothing. It really is that good.

Jason B 08-23-2019 10:31 AM

I've gotten quite a few PM's about this and install so I'll answer them here...

If you want a totally stealth install, you don't have to hook up the controller! Is disconnects just like an aux cable would, or a headphone jack on a phone. So, you can set it say at Red 5, like in my photo below, and unplug the controller and nothing to hide, nothing to see, nothing to coil up! In my car I preferred to use the included velcro and use the controller as it's actually super super small (about the size of your thumb) and looks cool to me. Again, you don't have to plug the controller in if you don't want to (when you set the unit and unplug it, it remembers the setting, even if you battery dies). Install super easy, plug it in behind the pedal and go.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...0ff419e7fe.jpg The wire in the pic is for my new dash cam that gives a live view to my phone 24/7. A must with these type of cars and gives 100% peace of mind.

***ORDER LINK > Burtman Industries Sprint Booster for 14-19 Huracan, On sale for Lambotalk members if you don't like it, I'll let you send it back, no restocking fee, nothing. It really is that good.[/QUOTE]

Hawk 08-23-2019 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jason B (Post 1977684)
I've gotten quite a few PM's about this and install so I'll answer them here...

If you want a totally stealth install, you don't have to hook up the controller! Is disconnects just like an aux cable would, or a headphone jack on a phone. So, you can set it say at Red 5, like in my photo below, and unplug the controller and nothing to hide, nothing to see, nothing to coil up! In my car I preferred to use the included velcro and use the controller as it's actually super super small (about the size of your thumb) and looks cool to me. Again, you don't have to plug the controller in if you don't want to (when you set the unit and unplug it, it remembers the setting, even if you battery dies). Install super easy, plug it in behind the pedal and go.

Absolutely correct Jason if you do not wish to use either the Pedal Lock or Valet feature. For clarification, to use either of these features the controller must be plugged in.

Blown SRT 08-28-2019 11:09 PM

My HP has instant response; can't imagine the need for less pedal travel...it hits hard right from the get go

Jason B 09-10-2019 11:45 AM

Ok, I have these back in stock again. Those that want still shipping these UPS express shipping :) so you'll have this week still.

***ORDER LINK > Burtman Industries Sprint Booster for 14-19 Huracan, On sale for Lambotalk members if you don't like it, I'll let you send it back, no restocking fee, nothing.

Blu Bull 09-10-2019 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blown SRT (Post 1978536)
My HP has instant response; can't imagine the need for less pedal travel...it hits hard right from the get go

I use to think Sprintbooster/Pedalbox were just gimmicks since they added no power. Finally gave one a chance and felt the difference immediately. Had on both my R8's and now Huracan, even with 810hp my car feels sluggish when I shut it off. Since it's a 5 minute install and zero cost if not happy you should give one a shot. And glad to see they improved quality on Sprintbooster, the early model I had was pretty cheaply made and had to replace cable twice. This unit looks much better

Jason B 10-11-2019 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blu Bull (Post 1980500)
I use to think Sprintbooster/Pedalbox were just gimmicks since they added no power. Finally gave one a chance and felt the difference immediately. Had on both my R8's and now Huracan, even with 810hp my car feels sluggish when I shut it off. Since it's a 5 minute install and zero cost if not happy you should give one a shot. And glad to see they improved quality on Sprintbooster, the early model I had was pretty cheaply made and had to replace cable twice. This unit looks much better

Correct. This new Version 3 is really nice and you don't want to hide it like the older ones. I have 3-4 left in stock currently.

***ORDER LINK > Burtman Industries Sprint Booster for 14-19 Huracan, On sale for Lambotalk members if you don't like it, I'll let you send it back, no restocking fee, nothing.

SCue37 10-22-2019 07:25 AM

I currently have the VF Supercharger with their tune on the car. Will this impact that in any way? Or are we dealing with two completely different things? Can you please advise?

Jason B 10-22-2019 08:19 AM

Sprint Booster for the Huracan at Burtman Industries, fixes throttle response. Video
 
I just checked out the tune and it shouldnít be an issue. If for any reason you donít like it, you can return it back to me no questions asked. Can ship today if you are ordering soon. This V3 version has the latest firmware flash also and it works even better.

***ORDER LINK > Burtman Industries Sprint Booster for 14-19 Huracan, On sale for Lambotalk members

Blu Bull 10-22-2019 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SCue37 (Post 1987378)
I currently have the VF Supercharger with their tune on the car. Will this impact that in any way? Or are we dealing with two completely different things? Can you please advise?

My car has VF Supercharger and works great with my Pedalbox, even with over 800hp it feels sluggish when I turn off. Also had one on my supercharged R8V10 and no issues. You most likely will find lower setting works best with supercharger

Kratos 10-22-2019 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blu Bull (Post 1987412)
My car has VF Supercharger and works great with my Pedalbox, even with over 800hp it feels sluggish when I turn off. Also had one on my supercharged R8V10 and no issues. You most likely will find lower setting works best with supercharger

Good to know. I never thought my SC was sluggish, but then again, there is nothing else to compare it to. Now I'm really sold on these devices. :tup:

Jason B 12-16-2019 05:25 PM

Sold two units today, one for Huracan Performante and regular Huracan coupe. I now have about 10 units in stock. Will ship UPS express to get to you in about 2 days :) I've sold crap load of these to forum members on here and now it's my best selling lambo part.

***ORDER LINK > Burtman Industries Sprint Booster for 14-19 Huracan, On sale for Lambotalk members

If anyone needs help with install, which is pretty simple, you can text me 24/7 at 717-319-2100

-recent customer install above (also a member on this forum) :)

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...b60d7f1231.jpg
Here's where I mounted mine in the G, but again, you don't have to even hook up the controller if you don't want to. You can set it, then forget it. Just about everyone I sell this to, after they see the controller actually like the way it looks and usually keep it on.

jumarapol 12-26-2019 08:37 PM

Was finally able to install the Sprint Booster yesterday and tested the Performante today. And it was scary throttle response with Red 9. LOL

Put it in Green 9 and it was just perfect. I'll try the Red 5 soon.

First impression? Its a great product. Makes driving more fun and exciting.

I highly recommend it.

Thanks Jason.

P.S. my 458 is next :)

Jason B 01-02-2020 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jumarapol (Post 2009908)
Was finally able to install the Sprint Booster yesterday and tested the Performante today. And it was scary throttle response with Red 9. LOL

Put it in Green 9 and it was just perfect. I'll try the Red 5 soon.

First impression? Its a great product. Makes driving more fun and exciting.

I highly recommend it.

Thanks Jason.

P.S. my 458 is next :)

Happy you like the unit and glad to help you out. I also have this in my own car and you couldn't pay me to remove it. Really wakes up the car and more fun to drive like you said.

Burtman Industries Sprint Booster for Huracan, On sale for Lambo-talk members

JesseRohr 01-06-2020 02:41 PM

I snagged mine around Thanksgiving from Jason for my 580-2. I drive my car exclusively in CORSA and have always hated the dead pedal feeling on these cars. I have had Sprint Boosters in at least 15 vehicles and they always work as advertised. The Huracan is no exception. I run around in the Race setting on the lowest number. It's the optimal setting for my driving style and has greatly improved the experience.

Wish I would have purchased sooner.

Jason B 01-09-2020 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JesseRohr (Post 2016530)
I snagged mine around Thanksgiving from Jason for my 580-2. I drive my car exclusively in CORSA and have always hated the dead pedal feeling on these cars. I have had Sprint Boosters in at least 15 vehicles and they always work as advertised. The Huracan is no exception. I run around in the Race setting on the lowest number. It's the optimal setting for my driving style and has greatly improved the experience.

Wish I would have purchased sooner.

Thanks for the feedback Jesse. You've had in 15 vehicles! Cool. As you know, once you try it out, you can't live without it. I've made sure every family member has one, good gifts to give out and all my good friends, as I'm in the business of course.

Burtman Industries Sprint Booster for Huracan, On sale for Lambo-talk members

Godwinrb 01-10-2020 06:47 AM

Ordered mine. Can't wait to get it as I am familiar with the product. Had one installed on a LS460. Can't wait to feel it on my newly purchased 2016 Huracan 610-4. Well, if I can ever get it delivered lol.

Pwcpro785 01-10-2020 11:00 AM

One on the way
 
Should be here next week.

Thanks Jason!

Can't wait for Warmer weather to try it out

Kevin M

Jason B 01-17-2020 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Godwinrb (Post 2017436)
Ordered mine. Can't wait to get it as I am familiar with the product. Had one installed on a LS460. Can't wait to feel it on my newly purchased 2016 Huracan 610-4. Well, if I can ever get it delivered lol.



Good deal. Get the car yet? Also fresh supply back in stock again. Anyone that ordered will have shortly.

Burtman Industries Sprint Booster for Huracan, On sale for Lambo-talk members

Sakura 01-18-2020 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blu Bull (Post 1980500)
I use to think Sprintbooster/Pedalbox were just gimmicks since they added no power. Finally gave one a chance and felt the difference immediately. Had on both my R8's and now Huracan, even with 810hp my car feels sluggish when I shut it off. Since it's a 5 minute install and zero cost if not happy you should give one a shot. And glad to see they improved quality on Sprintbooster, the early model I had was pretty cheaply made and had to replace cable twice. This unit looks much better

Blu, how do you like it so far? Thinking to order one, but not sure if I like the dangling cables...

Ballistic 01-19-2020 03:43 AM

Hi Jason,

I'm based in the UK and your website isn't allowing me to place and pay for an order of a Sprint Booster V3 for my HP.

Blu Bull 01-19-2020 06:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sakura (Post 2019514)
Blu, how do you like it so far? Thinking to order one, but not sure if I like the dangling cables...

I think it's best mod for the money you can do, I have been using either Sprintbooster or now Pedalbox for my last 4 cars over 12 years. No dangling cables for me, I used the velcro to put holder down near floor and can easily adjust settings there. I may upgrade mine to the one that can be controlled by phone.

https://imageshack.com/a/img923/4491/xZd32q.jpg

Sakura 01-19-2020 08:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blu Bull (Post 2019570)
I think it's best mod for the money you can do, I have been using either Sprintbooster or now Pedalbox for my last 4 cars over 12 years. No dangling cables for me, I used the velcro to put holder down near floor and can easily adjust settings there. I may upgrade mine to the one that can be controlled by phone.

https://imageshack.com/a/img923/4491/xZd32q.jpg

Looks very clean indeed! Good idea in using velcro to hold the cables down.

I just went ahead and got me a pedal box with app control. I couldnít order sprintbooster because the website was down & my PM somehow has gone unanswered. Should be here next week. Canít wait for the fun at max setting :D

Jason B 01-21-2020 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ballistic (Post 2019558)
Hi Jason,

I'm based in the UK and your website isn't allowing me to place and pay for an order of a Sprint Booster V3 for my HP.

Call/text/WhatsApp me at 717-319-2100 - I don't always get Pm'd here. Also, there are no dangling wires, with the Sprint Booster you don't have to hook up the controller and it comes set at the higher setting. The controller is just if you want the option for on demand control.

Burtman Industries Sprint Booster for Huracan, On sale for Lambo-talk members 5 in stock right now.

Godwinrb 01-22-2020 10:33 AM

Car was delivered last week. Still have to get some paperwork done with the MVA. Maryland can be difficult, but can't wait to install it.

Sakura 01-23-2020 03:42 AM

I wonder what will happen if I put both pedalbox & sprintbooster together in chain? Just curious...

Jason B 01-23-2020 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sakura (Post 2020602)
I wonder what will happen if I put both pedalbox & sprintbooster together in chain? Just curious...

I've had customers do that before, yes, but honestly the sprint booster by itself has the gist and most flexibility and you can remove the controller if you don't want to use it. I've sold both brands and now only push the better one. Again, I stand behind what I sell, and you can try the sprint booster and if for any reason you want to return it, there are no issues :) I make everything easy. The damn thing is remarkable.

Burtman Industries Sprint Booster for Huracan, On sale for Lambo-talk members 3 in stock right now.


All times are GMT -6.
The time now is 11:51 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
© AutoGuide


Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2