Orders delayed? - Page 7 - Lamborghini Forum

homeFORUMSGARAGECALENDARADSSTAFFINFO
Go Back   Lamborghini Forum > Discussion Groups > Model Specific Discussions > Huracan

Lamborghini-Talk.com is the premier Lamborghini All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-29-2017, 08:00 PM
Silver Supporter
Silver Site Supporter

Gallery: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blown SRT View Post
I know there's lots of chatter on the mid-engine C8, but not sure if it's that or a front engine C8 that's going to be shown. Rumor is an Eaton 2650 blower in the ZR1 @~750 hp. Now, will the ZR1 be a mid engine, or will they have a Zora C8 and a front engine ZR1?
Maybe this could challenge the 720 Mclaren in the 1/4 mile. I never imagined there would be a stock under 10 sec exotic.

2017 Huracan Giallo Inti 610-4 Spyder :sold
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2016 Huracan Blu Lemans 610-4 Spyder Sold
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2012 Gallardo Black 550-2 Spyder Sold

2008 Gallardo Black Spyder Sold
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-29-2017, 08:09 PM

Gallery: 0

No doubt. The current Z06 is a 10 second car. I can't imagine the next one being anything over 9's.
2016 911 TTS
2005 FGT White/ blue
2005 FGT Yellow/ black
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 10-29-2017, 08:54 PM
Silver Supporter
Silver Site Supporter

Gallery: 5

Quote:
No doubt. The current Z06 is a 10 second car. I can't imagine the next one being anything over 9's.
BTW, I must never let my wife talk to your wife. (Mine is happy wife her CRV)

2017 Huracan Giallo Inti 610-4 Spyder :sold

2016 Huracan Blu Lemans 610-4 Spyder Sold

2012 Gallardo Black 550-2 Spyder Sold

2008 Gallardo Black Spyder Sold

Old 10-29-2017, 10:36 PM

Gallery: 0

Quote:
I know there's lots of chatter on the mid-engine C8, but not sure if it's that or a front engine C8 that's going to be shown. Rumor is an Eaton 2650 blower in the ZR1 @~750 hp. Now, will the ZR1 be a mid engine, or will they have a Zora C8 and a front engine ZR1?
They actually are coming out with both. They have been testing both side by side along with a 911 Turbo that GM bought to test against. There is some spy shots out there of all of this. The ZR1 will still be a C7 but mid engine will be a C8 no word if it is a ZR1, Z06, or, just a regular stingray, or a new name all together.

Not to derail the thread but here is some info on the vette.

Here is the mid engine(first few pics and towards the end) and the ZR1 last few pics Latest 2019 Corvette ZR1 And 2020 Mid-Engine C8 News

Here are some spy shots of the mid engine C8 front in one of the paint shops at the GM plant.
[SPIED] Mid Engine C8 Corvette's Front and Rear Body Panels Spotted in Corvette Factory's Paint Shop - Corvette: Sales, News & Lifestyle

Latest 2019 Corvette ZR1 And 2020 Mid-Engine C8 News

Here they are testing both along side the 911 Turbo S. The Turbo S has a manufactures plate on it from GM which is how they know it the car was bought by GM. Mid-Engined Corvette, Porsche 911 Turbo S Are Testing Together - New Mid Engine Corvette Spy Shots

I know the ZR1 they have been testing the crap out of it in Germany. And it apparently is going to be pretty loud. They had to put some exhaust extensions on one of the test cars and point them away from the noise sensor at the ring so they would be under the limit allowed. With the amount of testing they have been doing I would not be suprised if they are shooting for a sub 7 min ring run with it. Whether it can be the HP I don't know but they seems to be going all out with the ZR1.

Last edited by blb078; 10-29-2017 at 10:39 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lamborghini Forum > Discussion Groups > Model Specific Discussions > Huracan

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Lamborghini Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Security Question
**Required, this field is not shown to others. Enter ONLY vowel letters in the word: Lamborghini
Full Name
Your Full REAL Name
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in