Lamborghini has now produced more Huracans than Gallardos in 5 years and still going! - Page 2 - Lamborghini Forum

homeFORUMSGARAGECALENDARADSSTAFFINFO
Go Back   Lamborghini Forum > Discussion Groups > Model Specific Discussions > Huracan

Lamborghini-Talk.com is the premier Lamborghini All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-27-2019, 10:27 PM

Gallery: 0

I don't see the H dropping to $100k any time soon.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-28-2019, 08:21 AM

The next gen H would need to be a huge step above the current H to push the price down so far in my opinion. They did a lot right with the H.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 10-28-2019, 01:21 PM

After an `04 G and an `07 G, I just picked up a `17 H last week with 3300 miles on it. What a difference! A totally different car. So smooth, so refined. It's unbelievable.

Old 10-28-2019, 01:28 PM
Supporting Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by recon40 View Post
After an `04 G and an `07 G, I just picked up a `17 H last week with 3300 miles on it. What a difference! A totally different car. So smooth, so refined. It's unbelievable.
Awesome and congrats. Clicked your profile pic. That's a Balloon white 2007 G???

Stay tuned! Real carbon fiber remote keys, real carbon dash, real carbon paddle shifters, console pieces, real carbon SL wings, side skirts, engine panels, silicone intakes hoses, billet rocker switches for center of dash, LOC/Fabspeed exhausts, and OEM Lambo parts (Lambo tax kinda still applies for these)

Call or text 717-319-2100 24/7 - Do Not PM.
Old 10-28-2019, 01:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by recon40 View Post
That's why I don't want one.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2001 Viper ACR, Paxton Supercharged
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2001 Viper RT/10

1995 Viper RT/10
Old 10-28-2019, 01:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmholla View Post
The next gen H would need to be a huge step above the current H to push the price down so far in my opinion. They did a lot right with the H.
But the replacement H will most likely have a hybrid V10 or might even lose the V10 so I doubt the H will plunge seeing how it could be the last NA V10.
Old 10-30-2019, 10:47 AM
Supporting Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huracaan View Post
But the replacement H will most likely have a hybrid V10 or might even lose the V10 so I doubt the H will plunge seeing how it could be the last NA V10.
From everything I read, Lamborghini is doing everything they can to keep the N/A engines in the Huracan but it's the EU (European Union) that is forcing them to comply. I hope they hold out as long as possible.

Ferrari 458, last N/A ferrari V8 is another great choice
Stay tuned! Real carbon fiber remote keys, real carbon dash, real carbon paddle shifters, console pieces, real carbon SL wings, side skirts, engine panels, silicone intakes hoses, billet rocker switches for center of dash, LOC/Fabspeed exhausts, and OEM Lambo parts (Lambo tax kinda still applies for these)

Old 11-01-2019, 07:42 PM

Default Huracan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durden77 View Post
Will this affect the value substantially? The gallardo has held very, very well over time. The huracan is also holding like a rock- will we see a drop as these used cars come to market? Iím considering a low mile 580-2 for 175k and will keep it 2 years or so.
I've been following Huracan prices for about 2 years. I've been keeping tabs on Dallas Lambo website.

I've seen a handful of great, low-mileage Huracans sitting on the floor for over a year.

One in particular, an Orange, Huracan with less than 6,000 miles has dropped in price from $194,999 to $179,999 over this period.

Huracan prices are not falling like a rock. But I do think there is a bit of softness, and I think prices will continue to fall, mostly because we're at the end stages of a business cycle.
Old 11-01-2019, 11:35 PM

Yeah, as has been seen on other threads, everything is down.

Speaking to someone, last week, who has lost ~$100k on a 488 Spider in ~6 months.
Old 11-04-2019, 09:09 AM
Supporting Vendor

Unfortunately good sounding cars are soon going to be a thing of the pastÖ

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lamborghini Forum > Discussion Groups > Model Specific Discussions > Huracan

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Lamborghini Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Security Question
**Required, this field is not shown to others. Enter ONLY vowel letters in the word: Lamborghini
Full Name
Your Full REAL Name
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in