Huracan Evo vs Huracan Performante - Lamborghini Forum

homeFORUMSGARAGECALENDARADSSTAFFINFO
Go Back   Lamborghini Forum > Discussion Groups > Model Specific Discussions > Huracan

Lamborghini-Talk.com is the premier Lamborghini All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-14-2019, 10:03 AM

Gallery: 0
Default Huracan Evo vs Huracan Performante

With the two models having so many similarities, is it worth it to get the Performante over the Evo?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-14-2019, 11:07 AM
Silver Supporter
Silver Site Supporter

Gallery: 5

I think the obvious difference is the updated technology with the EVO. I am just not sure the price can be justified. I can get a 2019 HP spyder for a lot less than a 2020 EVO Spyder. I am still on the fence as to what to do, EVO spyder or HP Spyder. I will say one thing the HP Spyders are getting a little more difficult to find.

2017 Huracan Giallo Inti 610-4 Spyder :sold
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2016 Huracan Blu Lemans 610-4 Spyder Sold
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2012 Gallardo Black 550-2 Spyder Sold

2008 Gallardo Black Spyder Sold
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 08-14-2019, 02:03 PM

HP was limited and now out of production and it could possibly be the only track focused version of the Huracan because the next EVO track focused version might be the STS/STO which will be very limited and expensive.

Prices for the HP have dipped because of the EVO but I think we're hitting the bottom. You'll lose more money on the EVO than the HP.

Old 08-15-2019, 10:34 PM

HP is very steady at high speed including corner breaking because it had ala system. Evo on the other hand is very wiggle friendly. You will know when you try both at racing track.

For street driving only, I would get newer one.
Old 08-16-2019, 11:19 AM

The performante is still the king in my opinion, steering, rawness, sound and looks it's not even a comparison with the EVO. EVO prices will eventually take a big hit vs Performante will keep their value for a longer period.
Old 08-19-2019, 07:54 AM

If one could find a new 2019 HP spyder how much of a discount should be expected ?
How much does the dealer have in the car ?
Old 08-19-2019, 09:00 AM

Dollar per Dollar I would take the Perfomante over the EVO, it all really depends what you want out of the car, if you want it to hold better value, a bit more raw feeling and ALA then the perfomante is for you.. if you want the new tech, more street friendly and latest and greatest then EVO is for you, I can tell you that even brand new the EVOs are selling for a discount so take that for what is worth.
Old 08-24-2019, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimLambo View Post
Dollar per Dollar I would take the Perfomante over the EVO, it all really depends what you want out of the car, if you want it to hold better value, a bit more raw feeling and ALA then the perfomante is for you.. if you want the new tech, more street friendly and latest and greatest then EVO is for you, I can tell you that even brand new the EVOs are selling for a discount so take that for what is worth.
How much of a discount on an EVO Spyder ?

Also looking for a response on how much of a discount should be expected on a new HP now that the EVO is out ?

How much do the dealers have in these cars ( 8%, 9%, 10% ) ?
Old 08-25-2019, 02:01 AM
Silver Supporter
Silver Site Supporter

Gallery: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by bosco42 View Post
How much of a discount on an EVO Spyder ?

Also looking for a response on how much of a discount should be expected on a new HP now that the EVO is out ?

How much do the dealers have in these cars ( 8%, 9%, 10% ) ?
It really depends where you live. In Hawaii there is no discount, in fact if you’re a first time buyer they put a 20K premium on the car.

2017 Huracan Giallo Inti 610-4 Spyder :sold

2016 Huracan Blu Lemans 610-4 Spyder Sold

2012 Gallardo Black 550-2 Spyder Sold

2008 Gallardo Black Spyder Sold
Old 08-25-2019, 04:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russk View Post
It really depends where you live. In Hawaii there is no discount, in fact if you’re a first time buyer they put a 20K premium on the car.
Thank you but still didn't answer the question.
If I'm going to be able to negotiate properly then it is essential to know what the dealer has in the car.
I got very straight forward answers on other car forums so I would imagine someone here knows the answer.
Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lamborghini Forum > Discussion Groups > Model Specific Discussions > Huracan

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Lamborghini Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Security Question
**Required, this field is not shown to others. Enter ONLY vowel letters in the word: Lamborghini
Full Name
Your Full REAL Name
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in