Apple Carplay on '15 Huracan 610-4 - Lamborghini Forum

homeFORUMSGARAGECALENDARADSSTAFFINFO
Go Back   Lamborghini Forum > Discussion Groups > Model Specific Discussions > Huracan

Lamborghini-Talk.com is the premier Lamborghini All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-05-2019, 03:49 PM

Gallery: 0
Default Apple Carplay on '15 Huracan 610-4

Dropped my car off at Cartunes of Atlanta this AM and got the call that they were able to either retrofit or install Apple Carplay capabilities on my Huracan. I pick up the car tomorrow. I'll report back with pics and details.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-05-2019, 08:18 PM

I will literally ship my car there now if that actually works out. I made a thread about right before my Huracan purchase.
Old 11-05-2019, 09:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by squid267 View Post
I will literally ship my car there now if that actually works out. I made a thread about right before my Huracan purchase.
It works. I checked on the car earlier and they had it on the screen in the cluster. Full screen and small screen with the tac to the left. They were doing some coding to make sure the audio was right. They called me about an hour after I left and told me they figured it out. They just have to put the Center console and the wall behind the seats back together and I'll grab it.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Old 11-06-2019, 08:02 AM

Damn i didnt realize they need to take the seats and eveything out. Do you mind posting the cost? or PMing it if it's sensitive? Please post a video when you get it today!
Old 11-06-2019, 08:03 PM

Picked up the car today. So far so good. Works as expected. I have no complaints.
https://imgur.com/a/rtKbSQJ

Last edited by emmholla; 11-06-2019 at 08:07 PM.
Old 11-06-2019, 09:03 PM

That's awesome. I called them today. So it looks like they took the R8 software and programmed it on to the car? I notice the 'Audi MMI' instead of 'Lamborghini'
Old 11-06-2019, 11:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by squid267 View Post
That's awesome. I called them today. So it looks like they took the R8 software and programmed it on to the car? I notice the 'Audi MMI' instead of 'Lamborghini'
I believe so. Just got in from a drive, there are still a few bugs that I'll have them address when they get back from Sema but overall the system works like the Apple Carplay in any other car. Full functionality. I'm almost surprised. Having Waze in this car has boosted the ownership experience.

Next Mod will be to upgrade the factory speakers and I'm set..
Old 11-07-2019, 01:38 AM
Silver Supporter
Silver Site Supporter

Very cool that they were able to do this. If I buy another Huracan I definitely want this.
2014 BMW M5
2007 BMW M5
2017 MB GLE350
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Old 11-07-2019, 09:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmholla View Post
I believe so. Just got in from a drive, there are still a few bugs that I'll have them address when they get back from Sema but overall the system works like the Apple Carplay in any other car. Full functionality. I'm almost surprised. Having Waze in this car has boosted the ownership experience.

Next Mod will be to upgrade the factory speakers and I'm set..
Ah cool! What bugs are you seeing? I'll let you get it ironed out before i bring the car there.
Old 11-07-2019, 10:19 AM

I’ve got a ‘19 Huracan with Apple Car Play and yours looks to be setup even better. I can’t show the Apple CarPlay screen and the Tac at the same time. Yours is setup more like my ‘18 R8 was before I transitioned to the Huracan. Well done.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lamborghini Forum > Discussion Groups > Model Specific Discussions > Huracan

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Lamborghini Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Security Question
**Required, this field is not shown to others. Enter ONLY vowel letters in the word: Lamborghini
Full Name
Your Full REAL Name
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in