DIY Lamborghini Gallardo clutch Kevlar kit by Hi Tech Exotic is Outstanding - Page 35 - Lamborghini Forum

homeFORUMSGARAGECALENDARADSSTAFFINFO
Go Back   Lamborghini Forum > Vendors > Hi Tech Exotic

Hi Tech Exotic Hi Tech Exotic

Lamborghini-Talk.com is the premier Lamborghini All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-06-2016, 03:47 PM

Gallery: 0
Default I'm sold on HTE

Just spoke to Sean at length (stand-up nice guy!) and will be buying a HT300 and new t/o bearing for my 2004 eGear.

I will keep anyone interested up-to-date with how it works out.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-07-2016, 12:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3Stooges View Post
Just spoke to Sean at length (stand-up nice guy!) and will be buying a HT300 and new t/o bearing for my 2004 eGear.

Sean recommended to me to go for HT300 + bearing as well for my 2008 Superleggera.

Last edited by loyalluck; 10-07-2016 at 02:43 AM. Reason: Change
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 10-07-2016, 07:38 PM

Quote:

Bit the bullet and ordered a HT300 and TOB tonight from Sean.

Awesome bloke to talk with...knows his stuff and super nice.

Can hardly wait. I'll review the performance once installed.

Old 10-08-2016, 03:19 PM
Supporting Vendor
Silver Site Supporter

Quote:

Quote:

Thank you for your purchase of our HT300. Also thank you for your nice comments about me. It was really nice talking to you. The reason I enjoy my job so much is that I talk to Car crazy/lovers customers like myself. I hope your wife didn't mind that we talked for so long.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sean
Hi Tech Exotic

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Specializing in Kevlar clutches for
Lamborghini and Ferrari for over 20 years

1-888-456-0437

Old 10-10-2016, 08:47 PM
Supporting Vendor
Silver Site Supporter

Quote:

Thank you again for your purchase... Your clutch has been shipped and you should get it soon. Keep us posted after you install the clutch.

Sean
Hi Tech Exotic

1-888-456-0437

Old 10-21-2016, 09:48 PM
Supporting Vendor
Silver Site Supporter

More pictures from Henry with His Twin Turbo LP570.

Sean
Hi Tech Exotic

1-888-456-0437

Old 11-01-2016, 07:09 PM
Supporting Vendor
Silver Site Supporter

Default Underground Racing Murcielago LP640 Twin Turbo gets Hi Tech Exotic Kevlar clutch

We wanted to thank Tim at Underground Racing for referring their customer with their Twin Turbo Murcielago LP640 kit to buy our Kevlar clutch. As you all know, Underground Racing makes one of the best TT kits in the world with amazing horsepower and with numerous records. To handle all this tremendous horsepower, they chose our HT300 Stage 2 that can handle more power.

We also wanted to thank Lamborghini Houston for purchasing and installing our Lamborghini Murcielago clutch Kevlar kit. It was a pleasure to do business with them. After installing our Kevlar clutch, they were pleasantly surprised how nice it drives for such a Hi Performance clutch. Lamborghini Houston will only install Hi Tech Exotic Kevlar clutch and they won't install a Kevlar clutch from any other clutch companies. We were very glad that they were satisfied with our Kevlar clutch.

Here are some pictures of this beautiful beast.

Sean
Hi Tech Exotic

1-888-456-0437

Last edited by Hi Tech Exotic; 12-21-2016 at 03:28 PM.
Old 11-12-2016, 07:49 PM
Supporting Vendor
Silver Site Supporter

We wanted to thank John for purchasing our Kevlar clutch for his 2006 Gallardo. His clutch was almost worn and he wanted to get a clutch that would last a long time. When we talked he told us that he will never sell his Gallardo and he will leave it to his kids and that's why he got the HT300 that will last up to 300% longer than a factory clutch. John also got a new throw out bearing and a new clutch position sensor because our Kevlar clutch would have outlasted the old throw out bearing. Since he has installed our clutch, he has driven it for a while and he likes the fact that it's as smooth as a factory F clutch. I will have him post his feedback.

We also wanted to thank our friends at Motorwerks Autogroup in Houston. They have been very professional and provided a great service. Travis at Motorwerks Autogroup provided some pictures of the installation.

Sean
Hi Tech Exotic

1-888-456-0437

Old 11-12-2016, 08:16 PM

how much!!!!
Old 11-12-2016, 09:00 PM
Supporting Vendor
Silver Site Supporter

What model Gallardo do you have?

Sean
Hi Tech Exotic

1-888-456-0437

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lamborghini Forum > Vendors > Hi Tech Exotic

Tags
6 speed, aftermarket, audi r8 clutch, aventador, clutch, countach, diablo, diablo clutch, e-gear, gallardo clutch, hi performance, installation, kevlar clutch, lambo gallardo clutch, lamborghini clutch, lp560, lp570, lp670, murcielago clutch, r8 clutch, replacement, twin turbo

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Lamborghini Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Security Question
**Required, this field is not shown to others. Enter ONLY vowel letters in the word: Lamborghini
Full Name
Your Full REAL Name
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in