DIY Lamborghini Gallardo clutch Kevlar kit by Hi Tech Exotic is Outstanding - Page 33 - Lamborghini Forum

homeFORUMSGARAGECALENDARADSSTAFFINFO
Go Back   Lamborghini Forum > Vendors > Hi Tech Exotic

Hi Tech Exotic Hi Tech Exotic

Lamborghini-Talk.com is the premier Lamborghini All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-03-2016, 08:56 PM

Gallery: 0
Default Hi Tech Exotics

Sean is a great person. I have enjoyed all of our dealings.. He has always sent me exactly what I needed, and steered me in the right direction if I wasn't headed that way. Thanks for providing the best clutches on the market!!! Wouldn't buy one from any other source.
Mike C
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-03-2016, 09:02 PM

Default Hi Tech Exotics - Best Kevlar Clutch You Can Buy

Sean is a great person to deal with. He knows the market and will fit you with the exact clutch you need for your car. He stands by his product, and helps in every way possible to ensure you get the right clutch for your build. I wouldn't buy a Kevlar Clutch from anyone else. Thank you for helping with my 2004 TT Gallardo. Mike C
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 05-06-2016, 08:14 PM
Supporting Vendor
Silver Site Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dieseldawg2008 View Post
Sean is a great person to deal with. He knows the market and will fit you with the exact clutch you need for your car. He stands by his product, and helps in every way possible to ensure you get the right clutch for your build. I wouldn't buy a Kevlar Clutch from anyone else. Thank you for helping with my 2004 TT Gallardo. Mike C
Mike, thank you for all the great words. I'm glad that I was able to help you out. I know you had a bad experience with another vendor but it's all behind you. If you need any other help, please don't hesitate to contact me...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sean
Hi Tech Exotic

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Specializing in Kevlar clutches for
Lamborghini and Ferrari for over 20 years

1-888-456-0437

Old 05-28-2016, 02:29 PM
Supporting Vendor
Silver Site Supporter

Default Lamborghini Vancouver installs our Hi Tech Exotic Murcielago LP640 Kevlar clutch

We wanted to thank Lamborghini Vancouver for installing our Hi Tech Exotic Murcielago LP640 Kevlar clutch. We also wanted to thank Mike at MW Design for purchasing our Lamborghini Murcielago clutch. He wanted to get a clutch that lasted longer than the stock clutch since his stock clutch didn't last long. He got our Kevlar clutch that lasts 300% longer than a stock clutch. It's also as smooth, if not smoother than a stock clutch.

Here are some pictures of his car and him having fun.

Sean
Hi Tech Exotic

1-888-456-0437

Last edited by Hi Tech Exotic; 12-14-2016 at 06:04 PM.
Old 06-10-2016, 08:24 PM
Supporting Vendor
Silver Site Supporter

We wanted to thank Henry for purchasing our Kevlar clutch for his Twin Turbo project. He had bought a SPEC clutch but John, who had issues with a SPEC clutch, warned him how undriveable it is. So Henry bought our clutch. We also wanted to thank John for possibly saving Henry from having Transmission problems with his beautiful Lamborghini. John also has a Twin Turbo and has had both clutches so he knows what he's talking about. He can't believe how smooth our clutch is for such a hi performance clutch.

Henry has a beautiful collection of cars in his amazing garage. I think it's more like a beautiful park full of nice cars. Please take a look at it here.

https://www.lamborghini-talk.com/vbfo...1/#post1353161

Sean
Hi Tech Exotic

1-888-456-0437

Old 07-07-2016, 09:33 PM
Supporting Vendor
Silver Site Supporter

We wanted to thank Kurt for purchasing our Gallardo Kevlar clutch. His clutch was worn out and he wanted to get a clutch that would last longer. He wanted to sell his car so he wanted the new owner to have a very reliable clutch. After installing our Kevlar clutch, he was having second thoughts about selling his Gallardo because it drives and shifts so nicely. It has never driven this nicely before.

Our Kevlar clutch shifts 25-50% quicker than a factory clutch. It's like getting a TCU upgrade.

I will have him post his feedback at this thread and also here:

https://www.lamborghini-talk.com/vbfo...tanding-17194/

Here are some pictures of his beatifull Gallardo.

Sean
Hi Tech Exotic

1-888-456-0437

Old 07-19-2016, 09:53 PM
Supporting Vendor
Silver Site Supporter

more pictures

Sean
Hi Tech Exotic

1-888-456-0437

Old 07-21-2016, 04:54 PM

Hey guys this is me. I'm from Vancouver,BC I own MWDesign Technik and Wrap-Workz also Sevenfriday Canada

I've been a long time member on E46fanafics as BluE46

I picked up this balloon white LP640 roadster after looking for 2 years. The car was in spectacular condition and needed a new clutch. I did some research and came to find out about Hi Tech Exotic.

I called up Sean and he was very informative and great to deal with. The clutch engages quickly and the car drives great. I got the stage 3 Kevlar clutch for longest life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hi Tech Exotic View Post
We wanted to thank Lamborghini Vancouver for installing our Hi Tech Exotic Murcielago LP640 Kevlar clutch. We also wanted to thank Mike at MW Design for purchasing our Murcielago LP640 Kevlar clutch. He wanted to get a clutch that lasted longer than the stock clutch since his stock clutch didn't last long. He got our Kevlar clutch that lasts 300% longer than a stock clutch. It's also as smooth, if not smoother than a stock clutch.

Here are some pictures of his car and him having fun.

Old 08-06-2016, 07:32 PM
Supporting Vendor
Silver Site Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mw000 View Post
Hey guys this is me. I'm from Vancouver,BC I own MWDesign Technik and Wrap-Workz also Sevenfriday Canada

I've been a long time member on E46fanafics as BluE46

I picked up this balloon white LP640 roadster after looking for 2 years. The car was in spectacular condition and needed a new clutch. I did some research and came to find out about Hi Tech Exotic.

I called up Sean and he was very informative and great to deal with. The clutch engages quickly and the car drives great. I got the stage 3 Kevlar clutch for longest life
Mike,

Thank you for your great comments. It always makes us very happy when we see that our customers are having fun with our Kevlar clutch... Drive it like you stole it! Our Kevlar clutch can handle all the hard driving that you have been doing and will still last a long time. You don't have to worry about a clutch anymore. Enjoy!

Sean
Hi Tech Exotic

1-888-456-0437

Old 08-10-2016, 06:59 AM

This looks to be a rather old thread so let me update it a bit. I purchased a Kevlar clutch from Sean at Hi Tech Exotics for my 2004 Gallardo and so far couldn't be happier. That goes for both the clutch as well as the customer service. Sean is a real stand up guy, knows what he's talking about, and is there for any support after the sale which can be rare from my dealings with others since I entered the exotic world four five years ago. When you find someone like Sean to deal with it makes it easy to spread the word. The car goes through the gears without issue now and I know he's much happier now, I can feel it. So if you're searching for a new clutch give Sean a try I'm confident you won't be disappointed.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lamborghini Forum > Vendors > Hi Tech Exotic

Tags
6 speed, aftermarket, audi r8 clutch, aventador, clutch, countach, diablo, diablo clutch, e-gear, gallardo clutch, hi performance, installation, kevlar clutch, lambo gallardo clutch, lamborghini clutch, lp560, lp570, lp670, murcielago clutch, r8 clutch, replacement, twin turbo

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Lamborghini Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Security Question
**Required, this field is not shown to others. Enter ONLY vowel letters in the word: Lamborghini
Full Name
Your Full REAL Name
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in