DIY Lamborghini Gallardo clutch Kevlar kit by Hi Tech Exotic is Outstanding - Page 3 - Lamborghini Forum

homeFORUMSGARAGECALENDARADSSTAFFINFO
Go Back   Lamborghini Forum > Vendors > Hi Tech Exotic

Hi Tech Exotic Hi Tech Exotic

Lamborghini-Talk.com is the premier Lamborghini All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-17-2011, 08:18 PM

Gallery: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by coupe07 View Post
u r from singapore as well?
Ya. A Singaporean spending 50% of my time in Kuala Lumpur....
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-19-2011, 12:23 AM
Supporting Vendor
Silver Site Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by LamboLvrinFLA View Post
I just finished putting a Hi Tech clutch in a manual 04 gallardo about 3 hours ago. I haven't driven it yet but Sean was more than helpful and the clutch showed up 2 days later from clear across the country. I can definitely tell a difference in pedal pressure which will probably be helpful for the customer who owns the vehicle since he has some issues with the seating position in the vehicle. I'll let you know tomorrow how it drives but from all the feed back on the site it seems everyone is more than happy with these clutches.

Thanks again Sean.

-Matt
I'm glad you got it so fast. Your customer is going to like the pedal pressure because our Kevlar clutch has 10-30% lighter pedal pressure.

Let me know if you need any help.

Thanks

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sean
Hi Tech Exotic

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Specializing in Kevlar clutches for
Lamborghini and Ferrari for over 20 years

1-888-456-0437

Last edited by Hi Tech Exotic; 06-01-2012 at 10:49 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 01-21-2011, 04:20 PM
Supporting Vendor
Silver Site Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braco View Post
Hi All,
I have ordered a set of Kevlar clutch c/w compatible LP560 T/O bearing from Hi-Tech Exotic and expect to deliver to me in Singapore by sometime End January 2011. Can wait to receive and fix-up my Gallardo as she has been sitting in the garage for 3 weeks. This time not only given her new clutch, I will dress her up with LP560 bumper and carbon fiber SL wing from RSC Tuning... Hope she will be happy of it...
Hi Braco,

I shipped your kevlar clutch and other parts that you ordered yesterday. It was shipped Express. You might have it in Singapore on Monday(3-4 days). Please let me know when you receive it. Thanks again for your order.

Thanks

Sean
Hi Tech Exotic

1-888-456-0437

Last edited by Hi Tech Exotic; 06-01-2012 at 10:50 PM.

Old 01-22-2011, 04:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hi Tech Exotic View Post
Hi Braco,

I shipped your kevlar clutch and other parts that you ordered yesterday.It was shipped Express.You might have it in Singapore on Monday(3-4 days).Please let me know when you receive it.Thanks again for your order.

Thanks
Hi Sean,
Many thanks for your information & prompt delivery. I and my mechanic from KBS Motorsport are eagerly looking forward to receive, fix and test it. Will update you again.
Old 01-23-2011, 06:53 PM
Supporting Vendor
Silver Site Supporter

Quote:
Hi Sean,
Many thanks for your information & prompt delivery. I and my mechanic from KBS Motorsport are eagerly looking forward to receive, fix and test it. Will update you again.
Hi Braco,

I was notified by DHL that the clutch is in Singapore already. Wow.. DHL is really fast. It was only shipped on Thursday and it will be delivered on Monday. Can you please make sure someone is available to accept and sign for it?

Thanks

Sean
Hi Tech Exotic

1-888-456-0437

Last edited by Hi Tech Exotic; 06-01-2012 at 10:51 PM.
Old 01-23-2011, 10:34 PM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Hi Braco,

I was notified by DHL that the clutch is in Singapore already.Wow..,DHL is really fast.It was only shipped on Thursday and it will be delivered on Monday.Can you please make sure someone is available to accept and sign for it?

Thanks
Noted. +1 services for Hi Tech & DHL and also my decision..... KEVLAR CLUTCH.
Cheers!
Old 01-24-2011, 04:23 AM

Quote:
Hi Braco,

I shipped your kevlar clutch and other parts that you ordered yesterday.It was shipped Express.You might have it in Singapore on Monday(3-4 days).Please let me know when you receive it.Thanks again for your order.

Thanks
Hi Sean,
I have received my ordered items this afternoon at around 2pm. Esthetically everything seem alright except the 3rd brake light. Look like is a manufacturing defect on the outer rim of the light. Jagged edge equally space all around the light.
Example: 5cm 5cm 5cm 5cm
---V-----V-----V------V------V---

Your advise & action is needed.
BRACO
Old 01-24-2011, 02:55 PM
Supporting Vendor
Silver Site Supporter

Quote:
Hi Sean,
I have received my ordered items this afternoon at around 2pm. Esthetically everything seem alright except the 3rd brake light. Look like is a manufacturing defect on the outer rim of the light. Jagged edge equally space all around the light.
Example: 5cm 5cm 5cm 5cm
---V-----V-----V------V------V---

Your advise & action is needed.
BRACO
Hi Braco,

I'm glad that you got everything so fast and in good condition.

Can you please email me some pictures of the 3rd brake light so I can see what you mean? I will forward the pictures to the factory and see what they say.

Thanks

Sean
Hi Tech Exotic

1-888-456-0437

Last edited by Hi Tech Exotic; 06-01-2012 at 10:52 PM.
Old 01-24-2011, 07:08 PM

Quote:
Hi Braco,

I'm glad that you got everything so fast and in good condition.

Can you please email me some pictures of the 3rd brake light so I can see what you mean?I will forward the pictures to the factory and see what they say.

Thanks
Hi Sean,
Will email you shortly......
Old 01-28-2011, 05:12 PM
Supporting Vendor
Silver Site Supporter

Quote:
Hi Sean,
Will email you shortly......
Hi Braco,

Did you get a chance to take a picture of the 3rd brake light so I can see what you mean?

Thanks

Sean
Hi Tech Exotic

1-888-456-0437

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lamborghini Forum > Vendors > Hi Tech Exotic

Tags
6 speed, aftermarket, audi r8 clutch, aventador, clutch, countach, diablo, diablo clutch, e-gear, gallardo clutch, hi performance, installation, kevlar clutch, lambo gallardo clutch, lamborghini clutch, lp560, lp570, lp670, murcielago clutch, r8 clutch, replacement, twin turbo

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Lamborghini Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Security Question
**Required, this field is not shown to others. Enter ONLY vowel letters in the word: Lamborghini
Full Name
Your Full REAL Name
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in