DIY Lamborghini Gallardo clutch Kevlar kit by Hi Tech Exotic is Outstanding - Page 28 - Lamborghini Forum

homeFORUMSGARAGECALENDARADSSTAFFINFO
Go Back   Lamborghini Forum > Vendors > Hi Tech Exotic

Hi Tech Exotic Hi Tech Exotic

Lamborghini-Talk.com is the premier Lamborghini All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-03-2013, 08:22 PM
Supporting Vendor
Silver Site Supporter

Gallery: 0
Default 25th Anniversary Countach Hi Tech Exotic Kevlar clutch

We are happy to announce that we have shipped another Hi Tech Exotic Kevlar clutch for a 1989 Countach 25th Anniversary model to Quebec, Canada.

Our customer wanted a clutch that lasts longer than an OEM since installation of a Countach clutch takes approximately 40-50 hours. He also wanted to get a Countach Kevlar clutch that doesn't chatter. He was concerned that Countach Kevlar clutches from our competitors chatters. I told him that we have sold close to 1,000 Lamborghini Kevlar clutches and our customers have put close to 10 million miles on our Lamborghini Kevlar clutches and we have never had any chattering.

I also told him that one of the reasons that our Countach Kevlar clutch doesn't chatter is that we set it up correctly, which is super important. Setting up a Countach Kevlar clutch correctly will create a full contact with the flywheel.

Another reason is that we use a very high quality Kevlar material that is also used in the aerospace industry. We don't use cheap Kevlar material.

I also told him that our Countach Kevlar clutch has a 30% lighter clutch pedal pressure. He didn't know exactly what I meant. But after he installed our Countach Kevlar clutch, he kept telling me that it drives so much better and the clutch pedal is so much smoother. He said that he is actually driving and enjoying the car more since it's easier to drive.

I will have him post his feedback here.

https://www.lamborghini-talk.com/vbfo...tanding-17194/

You can read more about our Kevlar clutches here:

lamborghini | Hi Tech Exotic

Here are some pictures of our Countach Kevlar clutch. This Kevlar clutch kit fits 1986-1989 4V Countach. We also have a Kevlar clutch kit for 2V Countach.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sean
Hi Tech Exotic

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Specializing in Kevlar clutches for
Lamborghini and Ferrari for over 20 years

1-888-456-0437

Last edited by Hi Tech Exotic; 05-16-2014 at 09:15 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-11-2013, 07:22 PM

Hey, just wanted to say that Hi Tech is great to deal with, and I am extremely happy with the Kevlar clutch I put in my 2004 twin turbo Gallardo. Cud o's to Sean. He was VERY easy to deal with and EXTREMELY accommodating. I couldn't be happier with the product or service. Thanks Hi Tech,
Mike
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 09-14-2013, 09:25 PM
Supporting Vendor
Silver Site Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel2008 View Post
Hey, just wanted to say that Hi Tech is great to deal with, and I am extremely happy with the Kevlar clutch I put in my 2004 twin turbo Gallardo. Cud o's to Sean. He was VERY easy to deal with and EXTREMELY accommodating. I couldn't be happier with the product or service. Thanks Hi Tech,
Mike
Hi Mike,

Thank you for your great and kind feedback. I also enjoyed our phone conversations.

I'm glad that you're happy with our Gallardo Kevlar clutch. I know you were concerned that our competitor's Gallardo Kevlar clutch chatters... I told you that our Kevlar does not chatter.. You've had a chance to try our Gallardo Kevlar clutch. As you can see our Gallardo Kevlar clutch does not chatter because we use a very high quality Kevlar material, not the cheap quality Kevlar. We also spend a lot of time setting it up correctly because set up is crucial.

When you get a chance, post some pictures of your beautiful Twin Turbo Gallardo engine... I'm sure everyone here will enjoy the pictures.

He is responding to this thread that I started:

https://www.lamborghini-talk.com/vbfo...indiana-28690/

Thanks again for all the nice comments.

Sean

Sean
Hi Tech Exotic

1-888-456-0437

Last edited by Hi Tech Exotic; 05-16-2014 at 09:22 PM.

Old 09-21-2013, 07:00 PM
Supporting Vendor
Silver Site Supporter

Here are some pictures from our customer who bought our Countach Kevlar clutch. I will have him post some more pictures and how happy he is with our Kevlar clutch.

Sean
Hi Tech Exotic

1-888-456-0437

Old 09-27-2013, 09:34 PM
Supporting Vendor
Silver Site Supporter

More pictures from our Countach customer.

Sean
Hi Tech Exotic

1-888-456-0437

Old 10-11-2013, 07:33 PM
Supporting Vendor
Silver Site Supporter

Default 3 more Hi Tech Exotic Kevlar clutch shipped to Germany, Australia and Dubai

We've just finished up a great week. We shipped the last 3 of 10 Gallardo Kevlar clutches that we sold in a group buy. These last 3 were shipped to Germany, Australia and Dubai.

As always, we start with brand new clutches. We modify them with stronger materials and Hi Quality Kevlar discs. Our set up is the best in the industry. That's why our Gallardo Kevlar clutches don't chatter. Our competitor's Gallardo Kevlar clutches chatter and fail because they use very cheap Kevlar material and don't set it up correctly. Our Gallardo Kevlar clutch is actually smoother than a stock clutch, in both E-gear and 6 speed manual. Same thing goes for our Murcielago Kevlar clutch. Our Murcielago Kevlar clutch is also smoother than a stock clutch and shifts faster at 7-8k rpm.

As you can see in the pictures, we bought 10 brand new clutches. You can see quantity 10 on a sticker from Lamborghini. You can also see Technical Certificate papers from Lamborghini. You will only get those if you buy a brand new one.

You can read more of our happy customer's feedback here:

You can also read more about our Kevlar clutches here:

Kevlar Clutches | Hi Tech Exotic

Here is the sticker that shows that 10 brand new "F" series clutch was shipped to us.

Here are the Technical Certificates from Lamborghini.

Sean
Hi Tech Exotic

1-888-456-0437

Last edited by Hi Tech Exotic; 05-16-2014 at 08:58 PM.
Old 10-14-2013, 07:32 AM

Have you ran your clutch on a twin turbo Gallardo? What is the HP/TQ holding limit without going with a Tilton etc.
Old 10-14-2013, 09:34 PM
Supporting Vendor
Silver Site Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaiatEliteMS View Post
Have you ran your clutch on a twin turbo Gallardo? What is the HP/TQ holding limit without going with a Tilton etc.
We have had our Kevlar clutch in a lot of Twin Turbo Gallardo, both with bolt on and built engine. Our stage 1 Gallardo Kevlar clutch or our Murcielago Kevlar clutch can handle up to 1000 hp and our stage 2 can handle up to 1200 hp. We also have a stage 3 that handles 1500 hp.

Heffner Performance has used our Gallardo Kevlar clutches in their Twin Turbo Gallardo and their Twin Turbo R8. Heffner really likes our Gallardo Kevlar clutch because it is smoother than Tilton. Our Gallardo Kevlar clutch is more drive-able on the street. Tilton has an on-off engagement but our Gallardo Kevlar clutch has a very linear engagement and that's why it's smoother.

Do you have a bolt on Twin Turbo or built motor? How much hp do you have?

Sean
Hi Tech Exotic

1-888-456-0437

Last edited by Hi Tech Exotic; 05-16-2014 at 08:45 PM.
Old 10-23-2013, 05:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hi Tech Exotic View Post
We have had our Kevlar clutch in a lot of Twin Turbo Gallardo, both with bolt on and built engine. Our stage 1 can handle up to 1000 hp and our stage 2 can handle up to 1200 hp. We also have a stage 3 that handles 1500 hp.

Heffner Performance has used our Kevlar clutches in their Twin Turbo Gallardo and their Twin Turbo R8. Heffner really likes our Kevlar clutch because it is smoother than Tilton. Our Kevlar clutch is more drive-able on the street. Tilton has an on-off engagement but our Kevlar clutch has a very linear engagement and that's why it's smoother.

Do you have a bolt on Twin Turbo or built motor? How much hp do you have?
Still haven't decided which route I'll be going. I appreciate the feedback though. Good to know.
Old 11-14-2013, 12:26 AM
Supporting Vendor
Silver Site Supporter

Default Heffner Twin Turbo LP560 Project with Hi Tech Exotic Kevlar clutch

We're exited to announce that we have shipped another Hi Tech Exotic Gallardo Kevlar clutch to Perth, Australia. This Kevlar clutch is a for a Heffner LP560 Twin Turbo project that John "Lamboperth" is planning to install.

He was planning to install our Gallardo Kevlar clutch after he installed the Twin Turbo but unfortunately the stock clutch was worn out because of reversing in an incline. Sadly reversing can cause a lot of slipping with any E-gear clutch, stock or Kevlar.

Lamboperth has installed our Gallardo Kevlar clutch and he is in the break-in phase. He has been able to put about 300 miles and he can't believe how much smoother it is that his stock clutch. He is running it in Corsa mode which some customers experience a lot of jerkiness with a stock clutch.

Lamboperth has told us that it's so much smoother with our Gallardo Kevlar clutch and he doesn't experience any jerkiness when he takes off from a red light even in Corsa mode. He was surprised that such a Hi Performance Gallardo clutch can be smoother than a stock clutch and be able to hold up to 1,000 hp. I told him you can have best of both worlds with our Gallardo Kevlar clutch because we set it up perfectly and we use very high quality Kevlar material same as what's used in the aerospace industry.

I will have Lamboperth post more of his feedback here:

You can read more about our Kevlar clutches here:

Kevlar Clutches | Hi Tech Exotic

Sean
Hi Tech Exotic

1-888-456-0437

Last edited by Hi Tech Exotic; 05-16-2014 at 07:54 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lamborghini Forum > Vendors > Hi Tech Exotic

Tags
6 speed, aftermarket, audi r8 clutch, aventador, clutch, countach, diablo, diablo clutch, e-gear, gallardo clutch, hi performance, installation, kevlar clutch, lambo gallardo clutch, lamborghini clutch, lp560, lp570, lp670, murcielago clutch, r8 clutch, replacement, twin turbo

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Lamborghini Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Security Question
**Required, this field is not shown to others. Enter ONLY vowel letters in the word: Lamborghini
Full Name
Your Full REAL Name
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in