Another Hi Tech Exotic Kevlar Gallardo clutch shipped to Alberta, Canada - Lamborghini Forum

homeFORUMSGARAGECALENDARADSSTAFFINFO
Go Back   Lamborghini Forum > Vendors > Hi Tech Exotic

Hi Tech Exotic Hi Tech Exotic

Lamborghini-Talk.com is the premier Lamborghini All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-28-2015, 11:35 PM
Supporting Vendor
Silver Site Supporter

Gallery: 0
Default Another Hi Tech Exotic Kevlar Gallardo clutch shipped to Alberta, Canada

We wanted to thank Aaron for choosing our Gallardo Kevlar clutch. He wanted to get a clutch that last longer than a stock clutch and never worry about a clutch. He also wanted a clutch that's smoother than his previous clutch. He didn't like the engagement of his previous clutch. We told him that our Kevlar clutch is smoother and has a better and more positive engagement. He didn't know exactly what we meant by that but after driving for a while, he knows exactly what we meant. He loves the positive engagement of our Kevlar clutch.

He also asked us about the difference between our Kevlar clutch and others. We explained to him that we use very high quality Kevlar material and we don't use any cheap Chinese made Kevlar material. We use the same high quality Kevlar that is used in the aerospace industry. That's one of the reasons we offer a 24 months warranty.

After doing his research and finding out that there were a few failed clutches with our competition, he chose our Kevlar clutch and has been very happy with our Kevlar clutch.

I will have him post his feedback and some pictures of his Gallardo on this thread and also here:

https://www.lamborghini-talk.com/vbfo...tanding-17194/

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sean
Hi Tech Exotic

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Specializing in Kevlar clutches for
Lamborghini and Ferrari for over 20 years

1-888-456-0437

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-29-2015, 12:21 PM

Sean,

It was my pleasure! I can easily admit it was more than stressful "Clutch shopping"....do I go with stock since it's obviously proven and hope it lasts longer? Do I spend a little more and get a not as well known Kevlar clutch and hope I get double the clutch life?...do I spend even more and get a kevlar clutch that has a proven track record with a warranty?

Many late nights on the forum researching and even speaking to owners of various different brands of clutches and even the owners of a few clutch companies who were all very friendly and helpful. At the end of the day I spoke with Sean and he sold me on the warranty he provides...and the fact that he's never actually had to honor it since his clutches haven't failed yet (this is what actually hit home with me).

Service was outstanding, after speaking with Sean and agreeing what clutch to order I had a tracking number with in 48 hours. After sales support was great as well, it's comforting to know you have some support after the fact. Sean sent me torque specs, advice on the throw out upgrade as well as offering to price match and beat the price I received on the LP throw out, he contacted me during the install and break in to make sure all was going smoothly.

Install was effortless and the break in went well, initially engagement seemed smoother/positive and a lot lighter pedal feel (it's a 6 sp manual car)...breaking in a clutch in a new to you Lamborghini is a massively painful process but worth it for long clutch life...as soon as I was able to open the car up it was wide smiles for days.

Anyways, if anyone is having doubts on whether or not Sean or Hi Tech Exotic is the real deal I can assure you they are...I would put one of his clutches in my cars again no questions asked. If anyone with a gallardo in Alberta is needing a clutch or wants to check this one out just shoot me a PM and id be glad to show it off.

Here is hoping to many miles of V10 goodness and no longer worrying about eating up clutches

Last edited by lowryder99; 07-29-2015 at 12:25 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 08-04-2015, 11:27 PM
Supporting Vendor
Silver Site Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowryder99 View Post
Sean,

It was my pleasure! I can easily admit it was more than stressful "Clutch shopping"....do I go with stock since it's obviously proven and hope it lasts longer? Do I spend a little more and get a not as well known Kevlar clutch and hope I get double the clutch life?...do I spend even more and get a kevlar clutch that has a proven track record with a warranty?

Many late nights on the forum researching and even speaking to owners of various different brands of clutches and even the owners of a few clutch companies who were all very friendly and helpful. At the end of the day I spoke with Sean and he sold me on the warranty he provides...and the fact that he's never actually had to honor it since his clutches haven't failed yet (this is what actually hit home with me).

Service was outstanding, after speaking with Sean and agreeing what clutch to order I had a tracking number with in 48 hours. After sales support was great as well, it's comforting to know you have some support after the fact. Sean sent me torque specs, advice on the throw out upgrade as well as offering to price match and beat the price I received on the LP throw out, he contacted me during the install and break in to make sure all was going smoothly.

Install was effortless and the break in went well, initially engagement seemed smoother/positive and a lot lighter pedal feel (it's a 6 sp manual car)...breaking in a clutch in a new to you Lamborghini is a massively painful process but worth it for long clutch life...as soon as I was able to open the car up it was wide smiles for days.

Anyways, if anyone is having doubts on whether or not Sean or Hi Tech Exotic is the real deal I can assure you they are...I would put one of his clutches in my cars again no questions asked. If anyone with a gallardo in Alberta is needing a clutch or wants to check this one out just shoot me a PM and id be glad to show it off.

Here is hoping to many miles of V10 goodness and no longer worrying about eating up clutches
Aaron,

Thank you very much for all the great comments. I'm glad that you're happy with our clutch... I know it is always very painful to break in any new parts when you get your car back but it's essential.

Enjoy your Gallardo and drive it as much as you can before the winter!!!

When you get a chance, post some pictures of your beautiful car

Sean
Hi Tech Exotic

Specializing in Kevlar clutches for
Lamborghini and Ferrari for over 20 years

1-888-456-0437

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lamborghini Forum > Vendors > Hi Tech Exotic

Tags
6 speed, aftermarket, assembly, aventador, carbon, carbon fiber, clutch, countach, diablo, diablo clutch, e-gear, gallardo clutch, hi performance, installation, kevlar clutch, lamborghini clutch, lp560, lp570, lp670, manual, murcielago, murcielago clutch, replacement, throw out bearing, twin turbo

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Lamborghini Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Security Question
**Required, this field is not shown to others. Enter ONLY vowel letters in the word: Lamborghini
Full Name
Your Full REAL Name
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in