what would my annual salary have to be for a new aventador (around $380,000)? - Lamborghini Forum

homeFORUMSGARAGECALENDARADSSTAFFINFO
Go Back   Lamborghini Forum > Discussion Groups > Dreamers Forum

Dreamers Forum Kids This Is For You!

Lamborghini-Talk.com is the premier Lamborghini All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-15-2013, 12:48 PM

Gallery: 0
Default what would my annual salary have to be for a new aventador (around $380,000)?

just casually wondering what my minimum salary would have to be to be able afford a new/used lamborghini aventador? :P
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-15-2013, 01:15 PM

One BIIIILLLLLLLIIIIOOOOONNNNN dollars.
You're welcome.

Thread of my purchase, delivery, and enjoyment:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by mtmd11; 10-12-2013 at 06:43 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 08-15-2013, 01:28 PM

:O i could buy 2632 Aventadors for that much =D

Old 08-15-2013, 02:04 PM

The price you have noted above is too low. $500,000 is a more realistic price. Generally, you will not be able to purchase an Aventador without a sizable down payment. If you have no debt (No house payments, etc..) you can extrapolate the following:

1. Figure an $100,000 down payment
2. 60 Month lease with payments of $4500 per month
3. At the end of the lease pay about $150,000 residual

Your total cost (Taxes and fees not included) comes to $520,000

Financing: Base price of $500,000, $100,000 down, $400,000 financed at 4% for 72 months = a monthly payment of $6,258.07. Your total cost would be $550,581.27.

To afford an aventador you would have to come up with the down payment and make around $170,000 per year for the lease option, and make $225,000 for the financial option. Taxes and fees were not calculated in the above figures.

Disclaimer: The price of the Aventador is a ball park estimate. The price may end up being higher or lower depending on the market demands. The selected interest and lease rates and terms may be higher or lower depending on the market at any given time. 20% of $500,000 was used as the arbitrary down payment figure. Down payment requirements are dependent on your credit history, line of credits, market demands and economic factors.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by ajpeters; 08-15-2013 at 04:23 PM. Reason: Corrected typo.
Old 08-15-2013, 04:08 PM

As they say if you have to ask you can't afford it!
Old 08-15-2013, 06:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajpeters View Post
The price you have noted above is too low. $500,000 is a more realistic price. Generally, you will not be able to purchase an Aventador without a sizable down payment. If you have no debt (No house payments, etc..) you can extrapolate the following:

1. Figure an $100,000 down payment
2. 60 Month lease with payments of $4500 per month
3. At the end of the lease pay about $150,000 residual

Your total cost (Taxes and fees not included) comes to $520,000

Financing: Base price of $500,000, $100,000 down, $400,000 financed at 4% for 72 months = a monthly payment of $6,258.07. Your total cost would be $550,581.27.

To afford an aventador you would have to come up with the down payment and make around $170,000 per year for the lease option, and make $225,000 for the financial option. Taxes and fees were not calculated in the above figures.

Disclaimer: The price of the Aventador is a ball park estimate. The price may end up being higher or lower depending on the market demands. The selected interest and lease rates and terms may be higher or lower depending on the market at any given time. 20% of $500,000 was used as the arbitrary down payment figure. Down payment requirements are dependent on your credit history, line of credits, market demands and economic factors.
When I bought my Gallardo I found the lease to be WAY more expensive than the finance option even considering the tax right off for the lease in my business name.
Old 08-16-2013, 01:25 AM

well im confused about the price... on Top Gear, they said it cost around $380,000, and on auto-trader it's about the same price for a nearly-new-one...so i doubt it cost half a million dollars...
Old 08-16-2013, 01:54 AM

haha honestly..i think if you have to ask you really shouldn't because you just gonna struggle to pay for it or pay for other things. Its not that i dont believe you could make the payments, but why struggle for it..buy something a bit more comfortable and enjoy the ability to throw your money around on other things.
Old 08-16-2013, 02:04 AM

do i smell some foreign exchange mixup here? not trying to teach how to suck eggs ...

top gear - the UK edition? if so then 380K GBP is around 500K USD.

Old 08-16-2013, 02:08 AM

Haha Aventador..hk edition..about 800,000USD
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lamborghini Forum > Discussion Groups > Dreamers Forum

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Lamborghini Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Security Question
**Required, this field is not shown to others. Enter ONLY vowel letters in the word: Lamborghini
Full Name
Your Full REAL Name
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in