Turning Dreams into Reality - Lamborghini Forum

homeFORUMSGARAGECALENDARADSSTAFFINFO
Go Back   Lamborghini Forum > Discussion Groups > Dreamers Forum

Dreamers Forum Kids This Is For You!

Lamborghini-Talk.com is the premier Lamborghini All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-26-2019, 09:16 AM

Gallery: 0
Default Turning Dreams into Reality

Hey Guys,

Just create a new username today. I’ve grown up in a poor family. My family came from Cambodia/Vietnam during wartimes late 70’s early 80’s to Boston. Ive grown up with no birthdays and Christmas. And I was born here in Boston. So you could imagine how it would feel seeing the american kids talk about Christmas ,birthdays and ETC. I was also the only asian kid in my community so that also wasn’t easy. I’ve grown up thinking that life was chosen for people that were pick to be rich or poor. That didn’t stop from reaching my goals. Lots of my friend I knew had that mindset. Which was sad. I was different. I was motivated. Rich dad poor dad book changed my life. At 23 yr old in 2013 I first bought my multi-family home. I ended up rented all those units and live technically live rent/mortgage free. I technically bought my first supercar , well to me it’s a super car lol Acura NSX. Fast forward to today. I’m closing on my second multi property and will be pocketing some more cash-flow. I also make over $100k salary. And have no debt, car payments and no other payments but insurance. I’m also looking on a third property by March. And that right there should really make me comfortable to handle a 6 speed gated Gallardo car payment. I’ve never actually finance a 100k car loan. Not to offend anyone but this question is to the entrepreneur or real estate investor that has made it. Is this a good idea? Or get more multi family properties ??

Thanks guys!!!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-26-2019, 04:38 PM

Get a supercar man!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
*// 310 527 2330 //*
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 10-26-2019, 05:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antigravity Batteries View Post
Get a supercar man!
Thanks! It is tempting but would love your guys story why... besides telling me GO FOR IT..

Old 10-26-2019, 08:29 PM

Better to buy when it isn’t a big deal.

Car payments only half the battle—-maintenance costs are the other half.

We may be on the verge of a recession, and judging by your post, your investment career is off to a good start, but it is all post-recession.

I wouldn’t enjoy the car if I needed to finance it, but that is me. I realize there are many who finance but could otherwise pay cash.

My concern is anytime anyone NEEDS to finance as the only way to get one. Seems like life could get stressful if everything doesn’t go exactly as planned/hoped.

May not be the advice you are looking for...but it’s the advice you got 🙂
Old 10-27-2019, 04:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LamboGrasshopper View Post
Better to buy when it isn’t a big deal.

Car payments only half the battle—-maintenance costs are the other half.

We may be on the verge of a recession, and judging by your post, your investment career is off to a good start, but it is all post-recession.

I wouldn’t enjoy the car if I needed to finance it, but that is me. I realize there are many who finance but could otherwise pay cash.

My concern is anytime anyone NEEDS to finance as the only way to get one. Seems like life could get stressful if everything doesn’t go exactly as planned/hoped.

May not be the advice you are looking for...but it’s the advice you got 🙂
Thanks for the advice!
Old 10-27-2019, 06:53 PM

Fyi I don't believe you can finance a gallardo with typical down payments. If possible I would bet you need at least 40% down to maybe get approved. But if you can finance, go for it. Get a reasonable monthly payment that you won't miss if it's gone. Save your other cash for business growth.
Old 10-28-2019, 01:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanNSX View Post
Hey Guys,

Just create a new username today. Iíve grown up in a poor family. My family came from Cambodia/Vietnam during wartimes late 70ís early 80ís to Boston. Ive grown up with no birthdays and Christmas. And I was born here in Boston. So you could imagine how it would feel seeing the american kids talk about Christmas ,birthdays and ETC. I was also the only asian kid in my community so that also wasnít easy. Iíve grown up thinking that life was chosen for people that were pick to be rich or poor. That didnít stop from reaching my goals. Lots of my friend I knew had that mindset. Which was sad. I was different. I was motivated. Rich dad poor dad book changed my life. At 23 yr old in 2013 I first bought my multi-family home. I ended up rented all those units and live technically live rent/mortgage free. I technically bought my first supercar , well to me itís a super car lol Acura NSX. Fast forward to today. Iím closing on my second multi property and will be pocketing some more cash-flow. I also make over $100k salary. And have no debt, car payments and no other payments but insurance. Iím also looking on a third property by March. And that right there should really make me comfortable to handle a 6 speed gated Gallardo car payment. Iíve never actually finance a 100k car loan. Not to offend anyone but this question is to the entrepreneur or real estate investor that has made it. Is this a good idea? Or get more multi family properties ??

Thanks guys!!!
I wouldn't get the Lambo unless I could buy it straight up cash. Even if I decide to finance it (which I wouldn't), I would only do it if I had the cash savings for outright purchase.

If 2008-9 repeats itself, which it might, your real estate will be worth pennies on the dollar.
Old 10-28-2019, 05:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfah View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanNSX View Post
Hey Guys,

Just create a new username today. I’ve grown up in a poor family. My family came from Cambodia/Vietnam during wartimes late 70’s early 80’s to Boston. Ive grown up with no birthdays and Christmas. And I was born here in Boston. So you could imagine how it would feel seeing the american kids talk about Christmas ,birthdays and ETC. I was also the only asian kid in my community so that also wasn’t easy. I’ve grown up thinking that life was chosen for people that were pick to be rich or poor. That didn’t stop from reaching my goals. Lots of my friend I knew had that mindset. Which was sad. I was different. I was motivated. Rich dad poor dad book changed my life. At 23 yr old in 2013 I first bought my multi-family home. I ended up rented all those units and live technically live rent/mortgage free. I technically bought my first supercar , well to me it’s a super car lol Acura NSX. Fast forward to today. I’m closing on my second multi property and will be pocketing some more cash-flow. I also make over $100k salary. And have no debt, car payments and no other payments but insurance. I’m also looking on a third property by March. And that right there should really make me comfortable to handle a 6 speed gated Gallardo car payment. I’ve never actually finance a 100k car loan. Not to offend anyone but this question is to the entrepreneur or real estate investor that has made it. Is this a good idea? Or get more multi family properties ??

Thanks guys!!!
I wouldn't get the Lambo unless I could buy it straight up cash. Even if I decide to finance it (which I wouldn't), I would only do it if I had the cash savings for outright purchase.

If 2008-9 repeats itself, which it might, your real estate will be worth pennies on the dollar.
Thanks for your opinion , I truly would like thank everyone that has responded. I’m staying focus and staying positive. Real estate is where the money is.... some people will forever rent. I provide housing while I get compensated. This is how the laws of the universe work. You must provide some value to receive. I been reading books and truly believe this is real as I have results. PS I’m not a scum landlord which makes me more valuable in my opinion. I fix my own houses and work on my own cars. I think I’m goin go to wait on my 5th property to fully secure myself on my income. I don’t want to be a worker forever. Especially for someone else. I’m building my own empire. Self employed is my goal. Thanks guys
Old 10-28-2019, 06:15 PM
Silver Supporter
Silver Site Supporter

Gallery: 5

You are still young and have plenty of time. Get your life in order. I think I would wait a bit, grow your money and buy a newer Lamborghini when you’re to the point where you don’t need to finance.

2017 Huracan Giallo Inti 610-4 Spyder :sold

2016 Huracan Blu Lemans 610-4 Spyder Sold

2012 Gallardo Black 550-2 Spyder Sold

2008 Gallardo Black Spyder Sold
Old 10-28-2019, 08:34 PM
Gold Site Supporter

Sounds like you have made some great decisions and are building your net worth.Congrats. I think you would be much better off to build your net worth and income before buying a supercar. Either save all or the majority of the purchase price before you buy. Also remember , a 100k supercar loan on a 100k income will not look frugal to a banker looking at your real estate deals. If you paid cash for it or put a whole lot down and financed a small part, they would look at it completely differently. Real estate makes you money, cars are toys. You decide. Lee
2014 Ford Raptor
2009 H2 Luxury
2001 Hummer H1 Wagon (sold)
2006 Hummer SUT
2005 Hummer SUV
2016 KTM 150SX
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lamborghini Forum > Discussion Groups > Dreamers Forum

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Lamborghini Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Security Question
**Required, this field is not shown to others. Enter ONLY vowel letters in the word: Lamborghini
Full Name
Your Full REAL Name
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in