Too Early To Buy? - Page 4 - Lamborghini Forum

homeFORUMSGARAGECALENDARADSSTAFFINFO
Go Back   Lamborghini Forum > Discussion Groups > Dreamers Forum

Dreamers Forum Kids This Is For You!

Lamborghini-Talk.com is the premier Lamborghini All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-04-2019, 12:59 PM
Silver Supporter
Silver Site Supporter

Gallery: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shark01 View Post
That's easy, set up a 5 year plan and SAVE for it. Make it a priority....my phone is an i phone 5, I eat alot of Top Ramen, I beg for overtime. Don't spend money on stupid stuff.
Great advice here....This is an effective way most definitely.
2014 BMW M5
2007 BMW M5
2017 MB GLE350
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-06-2019, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shark01 View Post
That's easy, set up a 5 year plan and SAVE for it. Make it a priority....my phone is an i phone 5, I eat alot of Top Ramen, I beg for overtime. Don't spend money on stupid stuff.

For the past year I definitely skimped on expenditures, but honestly too much. I didn’t just cut frivolous spending, but a lot more. I realize now that if I have to go to the extremes just to be able to afford one, that means I’m not financially ready. *Most* who own them, can do so comfortably, and I want to do that as well. To each their own however!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 10-07-2019, 04:57 PM
Silver Supporter
Silver Site Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgfreak96 View Post
For the past year I definitely skimped on expenditures, but honestly too much. I didn’t just cut frivolous spending, but a lot more. I realize now that if I have to go to the extremes just to be able to afford one, that means I’m not financially ready. *Most* who own them, can do so comfortably, and I want to do that as well. To each their own however!

Look, it's all about how much you want it. If you have to eat ramen noodles to be able to save, then do so. Keep this in mind...If you own a Lamborghini, but can't afford to put gas in it, or to even go out to dinner, then the Lamborghini is pointless.

I think it's important to save money but you can still enjoy a dinner or a movie or whatever it is you enjoy, just don't go out 5 days a week and spend so much money that most would say is being wasted.
2014 BMW M5
2007 BMW M5
2017 MB GLE350
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Old 10-07-2019, 08:59 PM
Gold Site Supporter

JR Mint is dead on. It is wise to cut frivolous spending to save for something you want. However if buying the car swallows you , then you should reconsider. What fun is a toy you cannot afford to play with. Toys are just that. Toys. They should be treated as such. I only spend completely disposable income on toys but I have probably been through more hardship than most members. It will completely change your perspective.
2014 Ford Raptor
2009 H2 Luxury
2001 Hummer H1 Wagon (sold)
2006 Hummer SUT
2005 Hummer SUV
2016 KTM 150SX
Old 10-07-2019, 09:09 PM

Right on, don’t try to stretch and live within your means. Having that safety padding is like having a Lambo on its own merit
Old 10-10-2019, 05:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee T View Post
JR Mint is dead on. It is wise to cut frivolous spending to save for something you want. However if buying the car swallows you , then you should reconsider. What fun is a toy you cannot afford to play with. Toys are just that. Toys. They should be treated as such. I only spend completely disposable income on toys but I have probably been through more hardship than most members. It will completely change your perspective.

I entirely agree with you and JR Mint. One should not be “swallowed up” by a car, and I interpreted some of the earlier comments as that. I entirely agree that budgeting accordingly is necessary 100% to make a move on one of these.

Old 10-20-2019, 03:06 PM

Its never late dear, just make your mind and go for it. the game of life always does not give you the chance. If you have money to effort, go for your dream. I would have go for it.
Old 10-21-2019, 08:05 PM

yea , tires, oil change, coolant, breaks, battery swaps, touch ups, better be ready

hidden cost, transport and towing, and people charging premium because they know you own one.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

📱Owners Whatsapp Group: PM me for Details
📸Instagram: @lamboworldclub
🌐Website:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 10-23-2019, 11:56 AM

Don't think so....

Old 10-23-2019, 11:57 AM

but I think one day we can go there

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lamborghini Forum > Discussion Groups > Dreamers Forum

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Lamborghini Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Security Question
**Required, this field is not shown to others. Enter ONLY vowel letters in the word: Lamborghini
Full Name
Your Full REAL Name
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in