Exotic rental in Vegas - Lamborghini Forum

homeFORUMSGARAGECALENDARADSSTAFFINFO
Go Back   Lamborghini Forum > Discussion Groups > Dreamers Forum

Dreamers Forum Kids This Is For You!

Lamborghini-Talk.com is the premier Lamborghini All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-15-2014, 11:24 PM

Gallery: 0
Default Exotic rental in Vegas

Anybody done any of them? There is
Dream racing, prices are a slight but lower, track has more turns and you get 10min in a simulator before going on track

Exotics Racing higher speed straight but track looks more plain rentals are about $50 more but you get two discovery laps in a Cayenne GTS.

I have rented a 360, 430, 458, R8, and an SLS in cancun but both Lambos were broken down. I also run in the advanced group in my Elise so looking for the best overall experience to drive a lambo again and try out the MP4-12C. I would like to drive the Aventador. It that's an unrealistic car for me to own and I would like to get a comparison to driving the 430 for when I do purchase in the next 1-3 years.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-16-2014, 07:43 AM

I did exotics racing. 7 laps in a superleggera. The 5 lap package is not enough. It takes 2-3 laps to really learn the track and car. Overall it was a great experience and I'm glad I did it. If you want to compare cars they have packages that allow you to drive more than 1. You will want want to take the car home, lol
Old 01-16-2014, 10:31 AM

I went to Exotics Racing and would highly recommend them. I got to drive Gallardo, Superleggera, and Aventador.

The instructor on the Aventador would turn on corsa mode which made Avendator kick on the up shifts on the last two laps.

You can ask them if they would turn on corsa mode for all the lapse. Since you have experience driving I'm sure they wouldn't mind.

The only thing that could have made my experience better was having the lapse videos in HD. Which I would recommend getting.

One last thing, they have staff to help you with anything you need. They constantly asked how I was doing and took pictures of me with the cars with my camera. At the end of the day I gave him a tip. Just something to consider.

Here are some photos from my trip.
https://www.lamborghini-talk.com/vbfo...-racing-48097/
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-24-2014, 02:25 PM

The course seems to be on the short side.

If you sign up for 7 laps, can you say go 3 laps, take a break, digest, another 2 laps, digest, and 2 more laps? or do you have to go 7 laps at once?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 01-24-2014, 06:42 PM

I think they prefer you do all the lapse at once but you can ask the trainer. They are willing to work with you.
Old 01-26-2014, 01:02 AM

All signed up for February 6th at 9:30 at exotics racing

5 laps in the Superleggera and another 5 in the MP4-12C! I can't wait.

If there is time I will walk over to dream racing and rent the GTR but I need to be at the airport by 2:30PM
Old 02-07-2014, 11:41 PM

Exotics Racing was amazing, but I spent a bit of the Lambo fund lol.
Ended up adding on 2 laps for a total of 7 in the Superleggera, also added 5 laps in the GTR and then after driving all three the instructor asked what my favorite was and I said hands down Lambo, the Mclaren just doesn't have the same feeling and he said "oh well the Scuderia is a great mix of rawness like the Lambo but rear wheel drive like the Mclaren so I added that to my list and did 5 laps.
All in all 23 laps, 4 cars and I bought a video on a Lambo USB drive, I will post video tomorrow when I get a chance. Sadly it was raining and 50 degrees so my lap times were not as fast as they should be and the instructor did not fully open up the car because of the damp track and others have grip issues.

In the end the Supperleggera was far and away more fun than anything else even though the Scud and Mclarwn seemed to brake better and the mclaren was faster in a straight line, nothing had the feel of the Lambo. The last time I drove a Lambo was in 06 or 07 but I had driven many Ferraris since. I am still around 2 years away from my purchase but this sealed the deal.

Last edited by Korntera; 02-07-2014 at 11:43 PM.
Old 02-08-2014, 11:35 AM

Very cool recap. Thanks! Next Sunday I'll be running the Superleggera at Exotics Racing in Florida. I'm fairly certain I'll be adding laps....I think my wife got me 6. I don't have any experience track driving like you do, but still very excited.

Glad you had a good time and enjoyed the cars.
Old 02-08-2014, 01:33 PM

Here are the videos.
Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera LP570 4 at Exotics Racing Las Vegas - YouTube

Mclaren MP4-12C

Ferrari F430 Scuderia

Nissan GTR

Last edited by Korntera; 02-08-2014 at 01:35 PM.
Old 02-08-2014, 03:33 PM

So, that's the video they sell to you? Will let let you mount your own gopros on the vehicles?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lamborghini Forum > Discussion Groups > Dreamers Forum

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Lamborghini Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Security Question
**Required, this field is not shown to others. Enter ONLY vowel letters in the word: Lamborghini
Full Name
Your Full REAL Name
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in